Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

Atlantic Slave Trade: Fallacy of Blacks selling Blacks

How is any of this relevant today? Other than as excuses.

What's the title of this thread dumbass? And don't say shit about excuses. Because you racists come with ready made excuses.

Says the most racist moron on the Board.

To be racist you have to believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. Not do you just hate another race. That is the brand new stupid Republican propaganda definition. The race is on here are trying to prove that African society culture are inferior. It's pretty obvious any chance they had was wrecked by white slave traders and colonists.... And they did have plenty of culture and civilization oh, you people are just brainwashed ignoramuses. Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. So you can blame the blacks even more. Pathetic. And now we have the white supremacist in Chief super dupe in the White House. Only propaganda total garbage makes this mess possible....

I agree, and im2 regularly claims the white devil is inferior to blacks, as do asslpis, and paul essien. Essien even went so far as to claim that whites can be killed because they are inferior.

I hate no race, and KNOW that no race is superior to any other.

They don't.

Africa was just fine until the whites came and wrecked the place dumbass doop. Whatever you do, don't learn anything LOL. Google sub-Saharan African empires.
No they weren't, hater dupe.
But they were and you guys have been shown that.
Your great great grandfather probably sold your great great uncle for a bucket of oranges.
Your great great great grandfather probably ate your great great great grandmother for dinner.
Didn't happen that way white boy.

Blacks did not sell other blacks to slave traders? Then who did?

Black%20slave%20owner-M.jpg
They only sold those from other nations/kingdoms who were taken in battle. Fault of white slave traders.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Atlantic Slave Trade: Fallacy of Blacks selling Blacks

What's the title of this thread dumbass? And don't say shit about excuses. Because you racists come with ready made excuses.

To be racist you have to believe a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. Not do you just hate another race. That is the brand new stupid Republican propaganda definition. The race is on here are trying to prove that African society culture are inferior. It's pretty obvious any chance they had was wrecked by white slave traders and colonists.... And they did have plenty of culture and civilization oh, you people are just brainwashed ignoramuses. Mario Cuomo said Ronald Reagan made blaming the poor acceptable. So you can blame the blacks even more. Pathetic. And now we have the white supremacist in Chief super dupe in the White House. Only propaganda total garbage makes this mess possible....

I agree, and im2 regularly claims the white devil is inferior to blacks, as do asslpis, and paul essien. Essien even went so far as to claim that whites can be killed because they are inferior.

They don't.

I have not seen any of that. They seem to be talkin equality all the way.

Your great great grandfather probably sold your great great uncle for a bucket of oranges.
Your great great great grandfather probably ate your great great great grandmother for dinner.

They only sold those from other nations/kingdoms who were taken in battle. Fault of white slave traders.

Yes, black slavers went out and captured black people. Brought them down to the coast, and SOLD them for profit.

They don't.

Just read this thread from the beginning.

Doesn't matter, but they did not immigrate after slavery. Both my grandparents were direct descendants of slaves. And since things did not end with slavery, go ask one of your white friends that.
900 posts on a thread where white supremacists fight to prove that black folk amount to nothing.
Racism is dead right ?

ShoutRacist-S.jpg
What debate ? It was over from the first post.

Were that true you wouldn't be here bleating....
I am a student of right wing idiocy. There is a rich seam to be mined here.

No, you are a student of "TROLLISM" IDIOCY! However, you do have competition to be the class valedictorian! Step it up, little guy!

InternetTroll-M.jpg

You know who never got an apology?

All those women we burned. If Americans really believed in freedom of religion, shouldn't they have been free to be witches if they wanted to be?

Seems I would have rather have been a slave than burned at the stake.

At least IM2's ancestors had the chance to have children. . . .
Now we get to hear all this divide and conquer grievance for an unnamed amount of free crash handouts. . . :71:

All of these Wicca and Pagan practitioners need reparations. . . . And free prenatal care to insure they can breed a new generations of witches. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:
Wow. Just any excuse. No matter how stupid it sounds.

YES! NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO GET WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE TO THE FORUM!

Listen, to most Americans, there is nothing more patriotic and proud than the Black American Population. Most black people have ancestors that have been here longer than a majority of white people.

They have fought in more wars, and been a part of more history than a majority of white, Asian, Hispanic and every other ethnic group except those who enslaved them, the English, Welsh, and the Jews.

When the Black Community tear this nation apart, rather than lead as role models? IT IS HEART BREAKING to the rest of our families and ethnic groups which have not been here as long. It causes animosity, hatred, resentment, balkanization, and discord. It is doing exactly the opposite of what I think you want, maybe I am wrong. From what I know of Obama's history as a CIA asset, I KNOW he wanted to do all these things.

Has the Black American population had more than it's fair share of injustice? Why yes, certainly it has. But have we had an Italian President? Or how about a Jewish One? A French One or an Italian One? Nope. Except for Trump and JFK, they have all been ENGLISH, Anglo Saxon WASPS.

Oh yeah, AND OBAMA.

Have we had a Chinese President? Or how about an Eastern European one?

America is a melting pot, we have had crimes against many families and many ethnic groups. It is time to put them in the past and seek justice for all.

The victimization and grievance mongering will not bind the nation together or heal any wounds of the past. As long as you keep this up, you WILL NOT be a leader, nor will you have your ethnic group stand out as a role model for future generations. You will NOT have economic or social justice, I thought that was your goal.

Nor will you convince others that the programs you so desire would benefit THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

Are you seeking this for you and your own community, or for the good of the nation?

If it is the former, you are charging at windmills with your approach friend.
In the same way that the GOP screws over the non rich and the poor, the blacks do even worse with the discrimination. We cannot have a healthy economy with such inequality thanks to the give away to the rich screw everyone else Reagan GOP and its silly dupes.

It's 2019 and in 2 months it will be 2020. It's time to end beliefs from the 1700's.This is from Henry Louis Gates. You know, the guy you racists love to quote in order to talk about black slaveowners.

Almost all of the sub-Saharan continent was in the paleolithic age before colonization.

The designation sub Saharan is racist, therefore insignificant. Perhaps you would like to show evidence that refutes what Gates is going to show. Your racist opinion has no merit.

Reality is RACIST.

iu

You really are one dumb motherfucker, klan boi.

All those women we burned. If Americans really believed in freedom of religion, shouldn't they have been free to be witches if they wanted to be?

Now we get to hear all this divide and conquer grievance for an unnamed amount of free crash handouts. . . :71:

All of these Wicca and Pagan practitioners need reparations. . . . And free prenatal care to insure they can breed a new generations of witches. . . .

Listen, to most Americans, there is nothing more patriotic and proud than the Black American Population. Most black people have ancestors that have been here longer than a majority of white people.

They have fought in more wars, and been a part of more history than a majority of white, Asian, Hispanic and every other ethnic group except those who enslaved them, the English, Welsh, and the Jews.

When the Black Community tear this nation apart, rather than lead as role models? IT IS HEART BREAKING to the rest of our families and ethnic groups which have not been here as long. It causes animosity, hatred, resentment, balkanization, and discord. It is doing exactly the opposite of what I think you want, maybe I am wrong. From what I know of Obama's history as a CIA asset, I KNOW he wanted to do all these things.

Has the Black American population had more than it's fair share of injustice? Why yes, certainly it has. But have we had an Italian President? Or how about a Jewish One? A French One or an Italian One? Nope. Except for Trump and JFK, they have all been ENGLISH, Anglo Saxon WASPS.

Oh yeah, AND OBAMA.

America is a melting pot, we have had crimes against many families and many ethnic groups. It is time to put them in the past and seek justice for all.

The victimization and grievance mongering will not bind the nation together or heal any wounds of the past. As long as you keep this up, you WILL NOT be a leader, nor will you have your ethnic group stand out as a role model for future generations. You will NOT have economic or social justice, I thought that was your goal.

Nor will you convince others that the programs you so desire would benefit THE NATION AS A WHOLE.

Are you seeking this for you and your own community, or for the good of the nation?

In the same way that the GOP screws over the non rich and the poor, the blacks do even worse with the discrimination. We cannot have a healthy economy with such inequality thanks to the give away to the rich screw everyone else Reagan GOP and its silly dupes.

The Dems have screwed over the middle class worse than gopers have.

Explain that

They don't.

I did. You say murder when they said throw out of the country. White supremacists who stole their land 150 years ago or so.the whole thread has been about how the Africans had great civilizations before the whites wrecked the place. and all the misinformation and ignorance you right wingers have on the subject. PBS being communist and all LOL

They don't.

I did. You say murder when they said throw out of the country. White supremacists who stole their land 150 years ago or so.the whole thread has been about how the Africans had great civilizations before the whites wrecked the place. and all the misinformation and ignorance you right wingers have on the subject. PBS being communist and all LOL

Paul specifically says that white farmers should be murdered.

Africa was just fine until the whites came and wrecked the place dumbass doop. Whatever you do, don't learn anything LOL. Google sub-Saharan African empires.

First of all thats not Anthony Johnson dumbass. Youve been Drumpfed by a meme.

• Thanks

First of all thats not Anthony Johnson dumbass. Youve been Drumpfed by a meme.

You ARE the meme, just sayin...

They don't.

Hey West. You disappeared like a fart in the wind when I posted all those famous Greeks saying the Egyptians were Black. What happened? I had to put out an APB on you! :laugh:

They don't.

Paul specifically says that white farmers should be murdered.
If they are in possession of stolen land and wont give it up they should be murdered or at least removed forceably.

• Thanks

Oh yeah, AND OBAMA.

Explain that
Pure garbage propaganda like everything you know. The GOP has been in control of tax rates last 30 years and it is a huge giveaway to the rich. Now Newark needs pipes. We haven't spent enough on infrastructure for 30 years either. Or on colleges and education or anything else. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and that it's ruining the country.

• Thanks

They don't.

Hey West. You disappeared like a fart in the wind when I posted all those famous Greeks saying the Egyptians were Black. What happened. I had to put out an APB on you! :laugh:

No, they said they were darker than greeks. And I went to dinner, as I stated in my last post.

Reading for comprehension is your friend.

They don't.

Hey West. You disappeared like a fart in the wind when I posted all those famous Greeks saying the Egyptians were Black. What happened. I had to put out an APB on you! :laugh:

No, they said they were darker than greeks. And I went to dinner, as I stated in my last post.

I corrected your claim for you. He didnt say darker. He said Black. We know because he used the word melanchroes as at least 4 other Greeks did. Do you want me to post them again or are you going to disappear again if I do?

• Thanks

Oh yeah, AND OBAMA.

Explain that
Pure garbage propaganda like everything you know. The GOP has been in control of tax rates last 30 years and it is a huge giveaway to the rich. Now Newark needs pipes. We haven't spent enough on infrastructure for 30 years either. Or on colleges and education or anything else. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and that it's ruining the country.

Oh. Poor, poor child. My dad was a member of the American Communist Party, I have newspapers from 1932 where they go into great detail about how 2% of the population controls 76% of the nation's wealth.

Democrats then took over both Houses of Congress, and held the presidency for 40 CONTINUOUS years.

After all that Democrat rule the result was 1% controlled 90%.

So who were the Dems working for?

They don't.

I corrected your claim for you. He didnt say darker. He said Black. We know because he used the word melanchroes as at least 4 other Greeks did. Do you want me to post them again or are you going to disappear again if I do?

No, he said darker. The fact that your theologian can't decipher ancient Greek is his fault.

Forum List

Back