'Another Mass Murder

The 2nd amendment does not say that it is alright for owners of guns to shoot innocent people because of mental problems or someone who has a beef that he or she wants to vent. The 2nd amendment just provides a reason for some to look the other way when tragedies continue to mount and they have no solution but hey protect the 2nd amendment and how we interpret it.

The pursuit of happiness is a better reason to own guns because it make people happy. When it ends someone else's pursuit of happiness then the assumption is that it is not an amendment.

Yeah, so why are so many DEMOCRATS doing that ?!?!?!?

I don't see Right Wingers going around doing all this shooting.
Assumption of political party is not a concern of mine. Yet I didn't know that the political party of the shooter was investigated. It appears to be a topic of those who believe they know.

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
No, it's on the shooter. Someday hopefully you idiots will learn what SELF RESPONSIBILITY means.

Or are you going to admit when that Bernie nut shot up congress it was "on you all" now?

Dumb ass statement
We already know, it's almost invariably some RWNJ that does the mass shootings and you kids never take responsibility.

That's incorrect.

Looks like it didn't help stop mass shootings
See, that's just stupid right there. Nobody has ever claimed it would stop all mass shootings, nor do you know how many it may have prevented or lessened the death toll for.

Why are ALL right wing talking points dependent on being a complete retard?
Then why are they pushed after every mass shooting...when we can see that they aren't a pancea?

If these policies actually would work in the real world, people would support them.

If you don't want to be mocked when your rhetoric fails...don't try to force it as a remedy after every mass shooting...

If it was not racially motivated towards dark skinned people from whitey and if no police killed black folk, who cares?

Oh yea, I forgot, we need to take everyone's guns away. Down with the 2nd Amendment!

My bad.
No need to worry. This is just another 2nd Amendment killer, expect to see more with loosening of gun laws. It's on you lot now.
No, it's on the shooter. Someday hopefully you idiots will learn what SELF RESPONSIBILITY means.

Or are you going to admit when that Bernie nut shot up congress it was "on you all" now?

Dumb ass statement
We already know, it's almost invariably some RWNJ that does the mass shootings and you kids never take responsibility.

That's incorrect.
Yeah? He's yours, take responsibility.

Samuel Cassidy.

San-Jose-suspect-id-Samuel-Cassidy-JF.jpg

My bad.

Dumb ass statement

That's incorrect.

Samuel Cassidy.

View attachment 494040
I thought all this was supposed to really tame down when Biden came in.

But it seems to be getting really really bad now. Why is that?

What should we do about it....You are the party in power

My bad.

Dumb ass statement

That's incorrect.

Samuel Cassidy.

View attachment 494040
I thought all this was supposed to really tame down when Biden came in.

But it seems to be getting really really bad now. Why is that?

What should we do about it....You are the party in power
What or what idiot told you that?

Explain

My bad.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
You are truly stupid believing that the elimination of guns will solve the underlying problem of social disorder.
What’s particularly stupid on the part of conservatives are the ridiculous lies and demagoguery about guns being ‘confiscated,’ or ‘outlawed,’ or ‘doing away’ with the Second Amendment.

The right’s fearmongering is baseless and unwarranted – there will be no ‘new’ AWB, no new firearm regulatory measures will be enacted, nothing will be done as usual.

Better not try, either!
Why, are you going to join the insurrectionists? Or were you one already last January?
Have you burned a building to the ground yet?
Idiot-gram^^^; variety, posted by a fool.
It's quite obvious that you never comment on violence committed by those you perceive to be Liberals.

Duh, I never comment on any color, race or the politics of any mass shooter. I comment on the Callous Conservatives who lack empathy for the victims of mass shooters. Oh, and dumb people.

So coincidentally this shooting occurred at THE EXACT SAME TIME that gun-grabber Chipman was in front the Senate.

Coincidence I tell ya

Last edited:
I sure wish Cali would pass a gun law making this illegal. That would have stopped this nonsense.

Nothing will stop mass murders; no laws stop speeders, petty thief's or robbers. Your sarcasm is ludicrous, and not a bit thought provoking. Someone intent on suicide by cop, or knowing that they will die on the day they kill will not be deterred, but most use guns. Shovels, hammers, knives, hands and other weapons used to kill are too personal and too risky to get their ass kicked and brought to trial.

Shooter's name is Samuel Cassidy. 57 yearr old train mechanic. Divorced 10 years but his ex wife still resided at their residence, and has had limited contact with him since the divorce.

Samuel Cassidy San Jose shooting suspect VTA rail yard employee kills 8

Sam.jpeg
Whoa! Thank you very much: just what I suspected when the news said there were all sorts of explosives rigged here and there. A skilled white man ----- yeah, cracked.

COVID craziness to blame, I bet ----- all this terrible business of interfering with everybody, fascists and mask-nazis, just drove a lot of people crazy.

So coincidentally this shooting occurred at THE EXACT SAME TIME that gub-grabber Chipman was in front the Senate.

Coincidence I tell ya

Frank, I suggest you read over your posts a couple of times to make sure it makes sense, in syntax spelling; as the progenitor of the idiot-gram, I would hope you would do better.

Looks like it didn't help stop mass shootings
See, that's just stupid right there. Nobody has ever claimed it would stop all mass shootings, nor do you know how many it may have prevented or lessened the death toll for.

Why are ALL right wing talking points dependent on being a complete retard?
Then why are they pushed after every mass shooting...when we can see that they aren't a pancea?

If these policies actually would work in the real world, people would support them.

If you don't want to be mocked when your rhetoric fails...don't try to force it as a remedy after every mass shooting...

Your reasoning is ludicrous. If there were no penal codes there would be chaos.

My bad.

Typical lack of empathy. Those with a background in psychology understands what this character flaw suggests.
did you show empathy when antifa and black flies matter were ransacking and burning and looting all those cities last year? of course not...you support the scum demonRATS
did you have empathy when ashli b was murdered by the capitol cop? ....no you didnt

Shooter's name is Samuel Cassidy. 57 yearr old train mechanic. Divorced 10 years but his ex wife still resided at their residence, and has had limited contact with him since the divorce.

Samuel Cassidy San Jose shooting suspect VTA rail yard employee kills 8

Sam.jpeg
Whoa! Thank you very much: just what I suspected when the news said there were all sorts of explosives rigged here and there. A skilled white man ----- yeah, cracked.

COVID craziness to blame, I bet ----- all this terrible business of interfering with everybody, fascists and mask-nazis, just drove a lot of people crazy.

Your comment is wrong: "when the news said there were all sorts of explosives rigged here and there"

Had you paid attention, the LE used dogs which smell out explosives, and when the dog reacts a large measure of caution is warranted. When the home of the subject was started fire, and gas was in the garage along with large amounts of ammo, any reasonable person would take care.

It's another shooting and 6 or 7 Americans have been killed. How callous of you to not care anymore! America's gun problem will never be solved if ya'all stop caring. You might just as well elect the NRA's corrupt boss for president.
Maybe, the problem is the government chaos causes stress and frustration on the easily manipulated citizen.
thats what happens when idiots become the sheep of the corrupt

My bad.

Dumb ass statement
it's quite obvious that you know shit...more than likely, it was another shit stain demonRAT, paid for by PIG-lousi...

So Texas will have a new law...anyone, of age, can carry a gun - no permit, no background check, no training. No weeding out the felons, stalkers and nutterz. This crap is you because you want no gun regulation at all.

Texas didn't write a new law, they repealed an old one, and called what it provided for Constitutional Carry.
There is no age restriction in Federal Statute regarding who can own or possess a long arm and ammunition.
We are born with our Constitutionally Protected Rights.

Please ... Learn what the fuck you are talking about before you just bleed all over the website, you Nutter.

So toddlers can carry a gun? And you call me a nutter?
yup.... to both questions

My bad.

Typical lack of empathy. Those with a background in psychology understands what this character flaw suggests.
did you show empathy when antifa and black flies matter were ransacking and burning and looting all those cities last year? of course not...you support the scum demonRATS
did you have empathy when ashli b was murdered by the capitol cop? ....no you didnt

There is no evidence that Antifa firebombed or vandalized the buildings. None whatsoever. This is a BIG LIE, something you use quite often. Those who vandalized could have easily been agent provocateurs, i. .e agents supporting Trump (such as the former AG Barr). As for BLM, they were marching peacefully all across the nations.

You watch too much Fox News, read trumps tweets and take Barr's bullshit as the truth.

Forum List

Back