Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

Shot the guy, on administrative leave while investigation happens.

Prediction:
No charges, my bad....Prayers and thoughts. x2 with a cherry on top

What the hell are you bitching about? We can't conclude anything from the video shown. Why don't you ever want to wait for facts to come out before talking?

Let make a bet on the outcome then? I say this guy wont face any charges. As a wager I will put your name in my sig with a tagline of your chosing if I lose.

If I win you will do the same for 1 week. Deal?

No deal. I haven't seen the full video yet. If we see in the full video that its apparent the shooting was unjustifed, then the officer will be arrested. Im not going to predict an outcome without better knowing what happened.

Prediction:

What the hell are you bitching about? We can't conclude anything from the video shown. Why don't you ever want to wait for facts to come out before talking?

Let make a bet on the outcome then? I say this guy wont face any charges. As a wager I will put your name in my sig with a tagline of your chosing if I lose.

No deal. I haven't seen the full video yet. If we see in the full video that its apparent the shooting was unjustifed, then the officer will be arrested. Im not going to predict an outcome without better knowing what happened.

I havent seen the full video either so we are just going on what we BELIEVE will be the outcome. Since cops are charged about 2% of the time an incident occurs you have a fair shot at winning. I'll even post something you want me to in my signature for 2 weeks to your 1 week.

Deal?

Prediction:

I havent seen the full video either so we are just going on what we BELIEVE will be the outcome. Since cops are charged about 2% of the time an incident occurs you have a fair shot at winning. I'll even post something you want me to in my signature for 2 weeks to your 1 week.

Deal?

No thanks. I will wait for facts to come out though. And if it appears the cop is guilty, ill be pissed if he isnt charged and convicted.

If the shooting was unjustified he will be charged CC. He won't get around that....not in todays climate.

Prediction:

Deal?

First of all, prove that cops are only charged in about 2% of police involved shootings.

Second of all, prove that they should be charged more often than they are.

Prediction:

Deal?

No thanks. I will wait for facts to come out though. And if it appears the cop is guilty, ill be pissed if he isnt charged and convicted.

Thoughts and Prayers...I hear ya.

Maybe someone will take this bet instead of calling such hurtful names.

If the shooting was unjustified he will be charged CC. He won't get around that....not in todays climate.

Wanna wager on it?

who would wager you about that CC, given that it is BEYOND obvious that you think EVERY officer involved in a shooting is guilty of some crime and would simply come out and say it was a cover up when one is not charged. It's a lose lose bet for anyone.

The shooting victim has been offerred a settlement by the municipality already, so if that's not an admission of guilt on the part of the officer, I don't know what is.

The shooting victim has been offerred a settlement by the municipality already, so if that's not an admission of guilt on the part of the officer, I don't know what is.

The family of Freddy Gray was given $7M and now we see FOUR suspects who haven't been found to have done anything wrong.

The American Police are out of control. Rotten to the core.Its a tragedy for the decent officers who carry this baggage around.
Cops remind me of blacks. Yes the vast majority of them are good but the few that are bad are making them all look bad. Blacks and cops need to stop being in denial.

The problem is that you can take off a cop uniform at any time
Black cops have been talking about this a lot on NPR.

The Code Switch Podcast, Episode 8: Black And Blue

I've heard all of them. It's a great series with valuable insight.

CC, It is very easy to play armchair quarter back, to pass judgement before all the information is made available, however, with that said I agree there may be those in the Police Force that exhibit behavior not in keeping with the position and responsibility entrusted. Human nature be what it is, one can only hope the governing bodies purge the ranks of those unfit for service and prosecute those that have violated the rights of the citizens they are sworn to protect. To imply all police officers are trigger happy, exhibit racist tendencies, is simply unjust.

The family of Freddy Gray was given $7M and now we see FOUR suspects who haven't been found to have done anything wrong.

You don't see the problem with that?
Obviously the city knew they fucked up and chose to settle. Yet the officers who actually did the fucking up have no legal repercussions at all.

Wanna wager on it?
If it comes out that the shooting was unjustified (not in the court of public opinion either) yes I'll wager on it.

No, I mean do you want to wager on whether or not he will face any charges. I say he will not face any charges. Want to bet? I'll put your choice of signatures on my profile if I lose

Prediction:

You can certainly conclude that the guy was laying on the ground with his hands in the air attempting to explain the situation to the police and was shot.

Wanna wager on it?
If it comes out that the shooting was unjustified (not in the court of public opinion either) yes I'll wager on it.

No, I mean do you want to wager on whether or not he will face any charges. I say he will not face any charges. Want to bet? I'll put your choice of signatures on my profile if I lose

IOW I was correct, If no charges are filed, CC will just say "the system let this cop get away with it"

The American Police are out of control. Rotten to the core.Its a tragedy for the decent officers who carry this baggage around.

This might be the most uninformed post in this thread. Police have a difficult job and Obama, BLM, and others don't make it any easier because they know they will be blamed for anything.

You have Obama who had been on a mission to federalize the police during his reign.

Best to just wait for the facts to come out instead of jumping to conclusions. I live in Florida and we will sort this out.

The mayor of Baltimore should be brought up on charges for allowing the rioters to tear down the city.

Forum List

Back