Another question, how come liberals are so upset that information was leaked about the corrupt DNC?

It never makes any sense to me..Don't liberals want to be educated on their choices on who is running for president, who cares if the information came from our press or from foreginers ..

Don't you want the information?

If not why?

The democrats are not upset about the DNC hacking, I personally feel that the DNC let us down ...

BUT the hacking was directed at the DNC alone for political gain.

Russian's interfering with our democracy process..

I am sure that the GOP had their share of damaging emails about hating Trump

What political gain? The sanctions are still there against Russia..

Another question, how come liberals are so upset that information was leaked about the corrupt DNC?

Retard thread.

Do you honestly not have any clue at this point?

It's a honest question, why did you want to hide from us the DNC corruption?

I am really curious..

It's a honest question,
It's a dopey question.

There have been literally thousands of published sources and thousands of hours of television reporting on the subject.

Apparently you haven't noticed even one of them.

By left wing media, so you going to tell us which things the Russians said was not true?

You're inability to navigate the media landscape is your issue alone. Only the most inept are as clueless as you at this point.

You still didn't tell me why you're so upset about releasing information to voters..

Why?

It never makes any sense to me..Don't liberals want to be educated on their choices on who is running for president, who cares if the information came from our press or from foreginers ..

If not why?

...uh, because hacking is a crime. Cyber espionage is even more of a crime.

Whether you think a crime was cool doesn't matter. We've all seen Heat with Bobby Deniro, but they were still committing crimes.

If it's a crime how come you don't arrest the Russians?

First you have to understand that it is indeed a crime before trying to go level two. Do you now understand that foreign espionage is a crime?

If not why?

The democrats are not upset about the DNC hacking, I personally feel that the DNC let us down ...

Trump said it himself, he was a open book..

Last year the GOP wanted Trump out, they hated him..so did FOX news..

I am sure that Ryan had thousands of emails going around trying to get Trump from winning the nomination ...

Retard thread.

I am really curious..

It's a honest question,
It's a dopey question.

There have been literally thousands of published sources and thousands of hours of television reporting on the subject.

By left wing media, so you going to tell us which things the Russians said was not true?

Still want to duck and weave?

What's wrong about educating voters?

If not why?

Whether you think a crime was cool doesn't matter. We've all seen Heat with Bobby Deniro, but they were still committing crimes.

First you have to understand that it is indeed a crime before trying to go level two. Do you now understand that foreign espionage is a crime?

Since when is releasing information about a corrupt canidate a crime?

Don't you want to know?

If not why?

Trump said it himself, he was a open book..

Last year the GOP wanted Trump out, they hated him..so did FOX news..

I am sure that Ryan had thousands of emails going around trying to get Trump from winning the nomination ...

Speculation, but did Trump hold office then?

So all these e mails what did Trump do?

We know now what Hillary did while in office.

If not why?

Puttin hates Clinton .... the sanctions were not there before the hacking

WTF?

You really said that?

If not why?

Puttin hates Clinton .... the sanctions were not there before the hacking

WTF?

You really said that?

If I were you I would delete that post...

Just saying...

If not why?

Don't you want to know?

Do you recall the Sony attack? It is considered a crime..very simular

On December 19, 2014, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson released a statement saying, "The cyber attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment was not just an attack against a company and its employees. It was also an attack on our freedom of expression and way of life." He encouraged businesses and other organizations to use the Cybersecurity Framework developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to assess and limit cyber risks and protect against cyber threats.[82] On the same day, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry published his remarks condemning North Korea for the cyber-attack and threats against movie theatres and moviegoers. "This provocative and unprecedented attack and subsequent threats only strengthen our resolve to continue to work with partners around the world to strengthen cybersecurity, promote norms of acceptable state behavior, uphold freedom of expression, and ensure that the Internet remains open, interoperable, secure and reliable," he said.[83]

Retard thread.

I am really curious..

It's a honest question,
It's a dopey question.

Retard thread.

I am really curious..

It's a honest question,
It's a dopey question.

That's a good question. Eight months ago.

If not why?

Don't you want to know?

Do you recall the Sony attack? It is considered a crime..very simular

On December 19, 2014, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson released a statement saying, "The cyber attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment was not just an attack against a company and its employees. It was also an attack on our freedom of expression and way of life." He encouraged businesses and other organizations to use the Cybersecurity Framework developed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to assess and limit cyber risks and protect against cyber threats.[82] On the same day, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry published his remarks condemning North Korea for the cyber-attack and threats against movie theatres and moviegoers. "This provocative and unprecedented attack and subsequent threats only strengthen our resolve to continue to work with partners around the world to strengthen cybersecurity, promote norms of acceptable state behavior, uphold freedom of expression, and ensure that the Internet remains open, interoperable, secure and reliable," he said.[83]

We're not talking hacking companies or defense....

We are talking releasing information about a corrupt DNC and Hillary..

You know freedom of information.

Retard thread.

I am really curious..

It's a honest question,
It's a dopey question.

Retard thread.

I am really curious..

It's a honest question,
It's a dopey question.

That's a good question. Eight months ago.

Still want to duck and weave...

All the hackers did is provided information on a corrupt DNC and Hillary..

So what's wrong with it.

Snitches get stitches?

I always said the Chicago Democrat machine in action, don't tell about corruption in the machine otherwise your dead...

The Russians are untouchable and they told the Americans the truth about the DNC...

That's why you're upset.

If not why?

The RNC was also hacked but nothing was leaked.

This cyber-attack had nothing to do with "education". Even you know that.

The real question is still the same - Why are RWNJs NOT demanding fair US elections?

(Because, without gerrymandering, voter suppression, vote theft and Citizens United, the Rs couldn't win any election and therefore the middle class would still have a fighting chance.)

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If not why?

The RNC was also hacked but nothing was leaked.

This cyber-attack had nothing to do with "education". Even you know that.

The real question is still the same - Why are RWNJs NOT demanding fair US elections?

(Because, without gerrymandering, voter suppression, vote theft and Citizens United, the Rs couldn't win any election and therefore the middle class would still have a fighting chance.)

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So know in your world the RNC was hacked?

Link?

I always said the Chicago Democrat machine in action, don't tell about corruption in the machine otherwise your dead...

The Russians are untouchable and they told the Americans the truth about the DNC...

That's why you're upset.

Let the Russians keep on investigating the DNC and let the FBI continue investigating the RNC.

Sounds reasonable, unless you a partisan tool. You are not a partisan tool are you Bear?

Well, educated voters are not democratic voters unless they are wealthy enough to need lots of politicians on the pad.

If not why?
what was actually corrupt in the emails???

btw, Podesta's password WAS NOT 'PASSWORD' as the Russians and right wing regurgitaters claim...that was all a made up lie.

Forum List

Back