Another round of Biden student-loan vote buying

Notice how fossil-Biden doles this money out? He does it incrementally in order to continually garner fresh headlines.
Just blatant vote buying, of the worst kind I've ever seen.
There's a reason it's been happening more during the last year.

Good old Biden, helping the rich again.

You may be on to something there. My kids go to private school, but I pay for others. My kids also get a better education. Funny how it works when you get government out of the picture.

Yep, those with money can often do better than what the Govt provides. Tis the nature of our country, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Another round of Biden student-loan vote buying​

I told you, Dems got away with BUYING votes in 2020 and 2022 and it works. Offer someone $2000, $10,000, $20,000 and yeah they will sell you their vote for that kind of money. Dems will double down on this bribery in 2024 BANK on it.

Since government workers have only managed to forgive government employees' loans 2 years after it was announced, I wouldn't assume that this gets him any more votes. A lot of borrowers who have been jerked around for 2 years might very well resent him more for announcing even more new shit when they haven't gotten around to even doing the original shit he promised that was not affected by the SCOTUS case. Unless you have TEACH or PSLF qualified loans, Biden isn't going to do jackshit for you.

I agree that this will tick off a lot of Americans. He's gambling that he'll pick up half a million or so new votes, or at least that the ones who support him, will make sure and show up to cast their votes.
The ones it ticks off, are almost guaranteed to be Americans that wouldn't be voting for him anyway.

Very possible. The issue is that what happens to the country when we reach the point where people can just vote themselves "free" stuff? Those of us paying for the childish, irresponsible nonsense will eventually be tapped out and/or will leave the country leaving those with their hand's out without a pot to piss in.

That's the cornerstone of the Dimocrat party, they literally train the populace to accept government handouts. They get their allegiance in return. Sieg heil!

Notice how fossil-Biden doles this money out? He does it incrementally in order to continually garner fresh headlines.
Just blatant vote buying, of the worst kind I've ever seen.
There's a reason it's been happening more during the last year.

What's so different than with any other president?

Trump was literally handing out money for relief aid to states he liked, and told others, and Puerto Rico to go fuck themselves.

I agree that this will tick off a lot of Americans. He's gambling that he'll pick up half a million or so new votes, or at least that the ones who support him, will make sure and show up to cast their votes.
The ones it ticks off, are almost guaranteed to be Americans that wouldn't be voting for him anyway.
It worked before in stopping the midterm red wave so he is hoping it will work again. Problem is 2 years later a lot of people are incredibly upset with the Department of Education. The consensus seems to be that if Trump wins, Biden's changes can't be rolled back for existing borrowers who have gotten theirs and the proposal Trump seems to be behind Would benefit most of them anyway unless they are high income borrowers. I don't think it will be enough this time to swing the election.

Once student loan debt exceeded credit card debt it was officially retarded. Something needs to happen.

Free as in the individual parent is not paying tuition.

If you are just going to pick at nits, go find someone that will play that game with, as I will not
Free as in the individual parent is not paying tuition
they, and everyone else in the community, pays tuition thru taxes.

most schools don't have tuition, most colleges do.

if you go to college, pay your own tuition, don't force the community to do it for you.

they, and everyone else in the community, pays tuition thru taxes.

yes. Everyone knows this. What is your point.

most schools don't have tuition, most colleges do.

All private schools do.

if you go to college, pay your own tuition, don't force the community to do it for you.

If you go to high school, pay your own way, don't force the community to do it for you.

What makes 12th grade the magic number you are will to fund with your taxes? A high school diploma is not worth much these days, 2 years at a CC where one might learn a trade and have a career for life is a benefit to the whole community.

Forum List

Back