Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Really?
How so?
Do you equate the lack of carrying guns with timidity?

No, I equate you with stupidity. and I equate disarmament zealots in general with extreme stupidity.

= Just another gun nut. Just what the US needs...more rabid drones dribbling on about their gun 'right'

Here's one for you Cesspit, how about growing the fuck up...

How about you minding your own fucking business?

Disarming Americans is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, period.

Fuck off.

You don't understand the difference between breaking into a home while the family is there, and shitting on the lawn? Seriously?

You DO realize that you're too stupid to be taken seriously, and really shouldn't be allowed to comment on adult issues, right?

What is the cut-off then?
Playing your music too loud in your car?
Walking back from the corner store carrying Skittles?

Knocking on the wrong door at Halloween and not knowing enough English to stop when someone yells "Freeze!"?

Unsurprisingly you dont get your facts straight and slander a good man who did what was right, shooting a person who broke into his home in the middle of the night and was apparently trying to rob him.

Unfortunately for the moron who invaded that mans home, 1. he had this twisted idea that faking a robbery was funny, bad move, and 2. The stupid fuck should have learned Engrish if he was going to pull dangerous practical jokes on armed Americans, Fucking idiot.

True.

I think God is close to abandoning the US because of the fucking lying bastards that lead our country are among the most corrupt and degraded peices of moral manure to ever hold power. Hell they make Stalin look like a choir boy. It is the moral strength of every day Americans that keeps this country going DESPITE its 'leaders'.

And what you just posted will just piss libtards off like holy hell.
But I am sure you know that, lol.

How can something that doesn't exist abandon anything you fruit loop...

Haven't you got a knife to sharpen somewhere...

The Creator does so exist you ignorant bitch.

And yes, I keep all my knives razor sharp just for idiots like you.

The killings aren't due to guns. They're due to psycos. The guns were merely the method. Would you prefer IED's or knives or what?

Then why do you want psychos to be able to get guns.

It would seem to me if you aren't a psycho, you shouldn't have to worry about background checks, screenings and licensing.

The killings aren't due to guns. They're due to psycos. The guns were merely the method. Would you prefer IED's or knives or what?

Then why do you want psychos to be able to get guns.

It would seem to me if you aren't a psycho, you shouldn't have to worry about background checks, screenings and licensing.

so could you link us to one post from a pro-gun person that states they want psychos to have guns?

otherwise you are just pulling stuff out of your ass once again which is par for the course from you

Of course you dont since it contradicts your libtard/fascist hostility to gun ownership. Ad hominem is about all you got.

It is an authoritative sight where their rep depends on giving accurate information. They dont need to provide fucking links. You are welcome to look for contrary data if you want to piss off your time.

Sure there is, it is all about corelation, but the causal links are not discussed.

I am under no such fucking assumption, impression or whatever other bullshit condescending clap trap you want to push out there.

I live in the most gun loving country on Earth, and grew up in the most gun loving state of this nation, TEXAS, where there are more armed adults than any other state in the country(though some smaller western states get points for percentage ownership, but who cares?)

I am fully aware of the sad little grasp at a shadow of security that these degenerate, emasculated populations in the UK, NZ and OZ have subscribed to and it is truly pathetic. That any fully grown law- abiding male would ever voluntarily give up his guns is a fucking truly heinous crime against nature.

The data was about AUSTRALIA's gun ban and compared the results to the US and so the UK and NZ is irrelevant to that specific comparison.

So disarming the US is not the easy-peasy situation that might lead a rasonable person to want to strip people of their God given rights just to do some kind of predictable experiment as in Australia. We dont need to wait for a cop to show up and protect us from bad guys something that is very liberating and empowering. Not the kind of thing subjects of the Crown would comprehend.
Good points, and to add I would say that why don't the liberals try allowing Christ/God back into everything in this nation where the free and good citizens want him ? Then after years of this, maybe people would actually slow down on buying weapons or keeping weapons concealed on their person for protection in such a nation anylonger, but the liberals would rather this country go up in smoke or would rather to put it up under strict Nazi style control, before they would allow the option of Christ/God being a major influence in this nation again, and this even if many wanted that to be the case in a majority to happen again in America.

These liberals are being tried and are going through tribulation in America, but they won't budge, and so we all suffer under the collective as the libs love to refer to this nation's citizens now.

True.

I think God is close to abandoning the US because of the fucking lying bastards that lead our country are among the most corrupt and degraded peices of moral manure to ever hold power. Hell they make Stalin look like a choir boy. It is the moral strength of every day Americans that keeps this country going DESPITE its 'leaders'.

And what you just posted will just piss libtards off like holy hell.

But I am sure you know that, lol.

Reject God, and turn away from him, and reap the consequences...

However, keep in mind everything is according to his plan. We will see justice, and we will have our reward at the end. No matter what happens to us here. This is just a flash in the pan.

What is the cut-off then?
Playing your music too loud in your car?
Walking back from the corner store carrying Skittles?

Knocking on the wrong door at Halloween and not knowing enough English to stop when someone yells "Freeze!"?

Unsurprisingly you dont get your facts straight and slander a good man who did what was right, shooting a person who broke into his home in the middle of the night and was apparently trying to rob him.

Unfortunately for the moron who invaded that mans home, 1. he had this twisted idea that faking a robbery was funny, bad move, and 2. The stupid fuck should have learned Engrish if he was going to pull dangerous practical jokes on armed Americans, Fucking idiot.

Uh, no.

Yoshihiro Hattori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I acknowledge that I have no trouble tying up JimBowie and bigrebnc's delusions of grandeur with fact and honesty.

They are mere reactionary extremists, not conservative, and here for grins and chuckles only.

Discounting your unreal perception of what is America adds mightily to the discussion.

The loons like you do not rule the great majority of the citizens.
You're a disgusting little troll that doesn't even have control over his own bowel movement much less anyone else. But he does try to dictate what will be. Fucking trash.

Starkey is a Tar Baby; his only accomplishment is to feel like he is tying you up with a bunch of his stupid lies and demands for documentation to keep you from helping to expose libtard bullshit.

It is best to completely ignore him since he never says anything of any use anyway, and I think just about everyone gets it now. Remember how he just knew that Romney should get the nomination because he would beat Obama in the general election?

What a freaking dumbass joke.

Time for the "tool" nonsense to stop. The differences between a car, a shovel, and an automatic weapon is a difference of kind not degree. The exponential lethality of an automatic weapon or a Glock 17 clearly outweighs that of a car or shovel.

Really, Jakematters?

Tell you what, you stand on one end of a street with a Glock, I on the other with a moving car - we'll see who prevails, 3,000 pound of moving steel or the gangsta wannabe...

Stupid fuck.

2nd Amendment rights are not absolute. Common sense needs to come into play here.

To a fascist Obamabot like you, the BoR is a quaint notion at best.

The difference is KIND not DEGREE.

The firearm possesses the potential for a far great kill ratio than the car.

Your argument simply is not relevant anymore.

99.9% of all guns do not kill.

Blacks are 13% of population and 60% of all gun homicides in America.
The politically incorrect facts that the media hides.

Just to keep it in perspective, most of the adults who died at Sandy Hook Elementary did so by using their unarmed bodies trying to stop the shooter and/or the several HUNDRED bullets he fired.

And the madman's other targets were these:

403731_10151356677201350_325446859_n.jpg

How do any of you justify arming teachers would somehow be worse than that?

Obama sells more guns in this country than anyone else. He could end this if he would just embrace the second amendment of the constitution that he promised to uphold when he was sworn in on inauguration day.

gunchartfriday01op.png

So teachers are trustworthy enough to be left with children, but not trustworthy enough to handle a firearm. But we trust an eighteen-year-old soldier with only weeks of training with an "assault weapon," but a person has to have a four-year degree and certification to be trusted with kids.

Got it.

Obama sells more guns in this country than anyone else. He could end this if he would just embrace the second amendment of the constitution that he promised to uphold when he was sworn in on inauguration day.

This weekend was insane. Everyone in California was in Turners looking to buy firearms.

Scumbags like Diane Feinstein who use tragedy to promote their agenda are much of the reason.

Feinstein will introduce assault weapons ban in Senate

The norwegian killed 77 people with his guns.

How many cars are necessary for a homicidal maniac to kill ten people?

Your argument is not relevant, Uncensored.
The difference is KIND not DEGREE.

The firearm possesses the potential for a far great kill ratio than the car.

Bullshit.

Answer:
about 1 million people each year get hit by an car. They either die or get serious injuries.

How many people get hit by a car each year

You're a complete moron.

Your argument simply is not relevant anymore.

Never let a tragedy go to waste, eh Jakematters?

So teachers are trustworthy enough to be left with children, but not trustworthy enough to handle a firearm. But we trust an eighteen-year-old soldier with only weeks of training with an "assault weapon," but a person has to have a four-year degree and certification to be trusted with kids.

Got it.
the key word to your rant is "training".

Last edited:
99.9% of all guns do not kill.

Blacks are 13% of population and 60% of all gun homicides in America.
The politically incorrect facts that the media hides.

Once they start profiling which US citizens they are going to strip of their rights. There will be a huge outcry when a certain race loses more than others.

Forum List

Back