🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

yes, State Troopers (here as well) have that jurisdiction. It's given to them by the State Constitution. It's called "States Rights". Not Federal Rights. The Feds have whatever the Governor and Mayor allow them to have outside of Federal Controlled Property. You want to remove States Rights for Rump Rights.

Feds have rights in states just like troopers have rights in cities. For instance these lib sanctuary cities and states cannot stop ICE from conducting workplace raids. They hate it, and some have even warned businesses they were coming, but they can't stop it. ICE has the federal authority to go there invited or uninvited. The FBI does not need the blessing of a city or state to arrest somebody they suspect of a federal crime. They just come in, take their suspect, and leave like nobody's business. Nobody can stop them.

It's incredible how these idiot Democrats have suddenly passed us and become State right zealots! The Federal government now according to them has zero power in any State, which of course means it can't go anywhere or do anything at all. The police have no power outside the Mall in DC. And even that they want to spinoff into a new ... State. They want the Federal government to go away completely now.

That of course while they want the Federal government to spend trillions of dollars on wealth redistribution schemes. But have no authority ...

It's just stupid, childish shit. They have no integrity at all. It's just pounce and attack and flip positions at will

As usual, they look for any angle to blame Trump.

When the riots broke out and the left was complaining that President Trump isn't doing anything about it, we explained to them that a President can't unless the city or state asks for federal help. Now that the President is doing what they said he should have been doing before, they're complaining about it.

Of course it's different now since the lowlifes are going after federal property, and that authorizes the President to send in federal assistance, plus the President gave the Mayors and Governors plenty of time to straighten out their own situation which they failed miserably at.

But blame Trump.
You are correct kaz we do look for any angle to blame Trump Did you do it differently with Hillary or Obama ?? Live by the sword die by the sword?

No we didn't. We blamed them when they were rightly to blame.

You people are the hypocrites because you hate states rights and always have. In fact you hate the entire US Constitution. It's hurdle that's in the way of the leftist agenda. When leftists use the Constitution to support some point of theirs, it's like when the KKK used the Holy Bible to justify their actions.
We hate the constitution?? You trying to out funny UN?? Trump has defecated all over our constitution and you support him

Did he write his very own personal immigration policy and issue his very own personal weird type of citizenship in an effort to harvest constituents....all at the expense of the tax paying public and without their consent?

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
I'd celebrate if it was you and a few of your pals here
Wishing death on posters. Yeah, go fuck yourself asshole.
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.
so you want the one who led us into this mess with his utter disregard of the virus for months ,,who gave away money to the 1% like it was gum balls to lead us out?? LOL you give that pos 4 more years and you'll see what a bottom looks like...Meanwhile that crook will be making money hand over fist

Yeah, that's Trump's goal, making money hand over fist. Donald Trump lost over a billions dollars of personal net worth since he announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. That's not somebody in it for the money. In fact, President Trump is probably the first President to step down into the White House instead of stepping up. Every presidential paycheck was donated to some charitable cause. He didn't collect a dime from them.

President Trump acted on the advice from his experts like Fauci, Brix and the CDC. He took action when they stated action was needed, and didn't take action when they didn't think this would be a problem.
Donated and will take a generous deduction At least he's not stealing from his own charity AGAIN And losing billions LOL Making $$$ hand over fist Even went to the British Ambassador to try and get the British open moved to his golf course The emolument clause means nothing to that cheating POS

You don't know shit about deductions. That's obvious in your statement. If you knew anything about them, you'd understand deductions don't amount to that much. Where is this proof that Trump asked the British anything? Trump denies that ever happened. It's more fake news that is spoon fed to you by the NYT or some other leftist lying media.
You really gonna believe trump the lying scum?? Or this guy?
U.S. Ambassador Told Others President Asked Him to Try to Move the British Open to Trump Property
President denies discussing the matter with the envoy, Robert Wood Johnson
By
Michael R. Gordon
July 22, 2020 7:10 pm ET

The U.S. ambassador in London told associates in February 2018 that he had been asked by President Trump to see if he could arrange for the British Open golf tournament to be held at the Trump Turnberry resort in Scotland, according to a person familiar with the matter.
After returning from a trip to Washington, Ambassador Robert Wood Johnson told a top diplomat on two occasions that Mr. Trump had made the request, the person familiar with the matter said.

This pos has made a joke out of our laws and morons here jump up and down with joy Yeah ,you know who I'm talking about Tex
ANd assholes like you celebrate Cuomo killing the elderly. You’re the joke here moron,
And soon You're an asshole and one reason America could never be great again with scum like you here
I should report you. But watching you melt down is so enjoyable. Again, change your diaper baby. America is great despite scumbags like you. Fuck off.
Great lantern ?? Just how great are we with this hated world wide POS in charge ?... and I really don't wish death upon you ,just lots of pain
We're better than we've been in a long time. Hated worldwide? Boo hoo other nations can't mooch off us anymore. Tough shit. You want me in pain? Come try it bitch. I'll laugh at you.
How good are we having it now ?? Soon ALL nations will supercede us Trump has turned this nation into something most people laugh at And you'll get plenty of pain if your ah gets 4 more My days of fighting are over I took some and gave more

We have the choice of two people who will lead this country out of this, hopefully. We have Dementia Joe, and we have Donald Trump who proved to handle the economy very well. Donald achieved quit a bit in his 3.5 years as President. Creepy Joe accomplished nothing in his over 40 years of service as Senator and VP. That is of course unless you consider making family members rich while VP an accomplishment.

At some point, this virus will be behind us. Then it's up to whoever the President is to reconstruct the economy. If and when that day comes, we better have the best person to do that job in the White House.
so you want the one who led us into this mess with his utter disregard of the virus for months ,,who gave away money to the 1% like it was gum balls to lead us out?? LOL you give that pos 4 more years and you'll see what a bottom looks like...Meanwhile that crook will be making money hand over fist

Yeah, that's Trump's goal, making money hand over fist. Donald Trump lost over a billions dollars of personal net worth since he announced his candidacy for the President of the United States. That's not somebody in it for the money. In fact, President Trump is probably the first President to step down into the White House instead of stepping up. Every presidential paycheck was donated to some charitable cause. He didn't collect a dime from them.

President Trump acted on the advice from his experts like Fauci, Brix and the CDC. He took action when they stated action was needed, and didn't take action when they didn't think this would be a problem.
Donated and will take a generous deduction At least he's not stealing from his own charity AGAIN And losing billions LOL Making $$$ hand over fist Even went to the British Ambassador to try and get the British open moved to his golf course The emolument clause means nothing to that cheating POS

You don't know shit about deductions. That's obvious in your statement. If you knew anything about them, you'd understand deductions don't amount to that much. Where is this proof that Trump asked the British anything? Trump denies that ever happened. It's more fake news that is spoon fed to you by the NYT or some other leftist lying media.
U.S. Ambassador Told Others President Asked Him to Try to Move the British Open to Trump Property
By
Michael R. Gordon

The U.S. ambassador in London told associates in February 2018 that he had been asked by President Trump to see if he could arrange for the British Open golf tournament to be held at the Trump Turnberry resort in Scotland, according to a person familiar with the matter.
After returning from a trip to Washington, Ambassador Robert Wood Johnson told a top diplomat on two occasions that Mr. Trump had made the request, the person familiar with the matter said.

And there you go. Always these stories with no evidence. Why is it your fellow commies always report stuff with "anonymous source, people familiar with the matter, sources said, top officials" and never names and dates?

If the NYT had to house every one of their "sources' they would need the entire Trump tower to do it and still have to find more rooms.

yes, State Troopers (here as well) have that jurisdiction. It's given to them by the State Constitution. It's called "States Rights". Not Federal Rights. The Feds have whatever the Governor and Mayor allow them to have outside of Federal Controlled Property. You want to remove States Rights for Rump Rights.

Feds have rights in states just like troopers have rights in cities. For instance these lib sanctuary cities and states cannot stop ICE from conducting workplace raids. They hate it, and some have even warned businesses they were coming, but they can't stop it. ICE has the federal authority to go there invited or uninvited. The FBI does not need the blessing of a city or state to arrest somebody they suspect of a federal crime. They just come in, take their suspect, and leave like nobody's business. Nobody can stop them.

It's incredible how these idiot Democrats have suddenly passed us and become State right zealots! The Federal government now according to them has zero power in any State, which of course means it can't go anywhere or do anything at all. The police have no power outside the Mall in DC. And even that they want to spinoff into a new ... State. They want the Federal government to go away completely now.

That of course while they want the Federal government to spend trillions of dollars on wealth redistribution schemes. But have no authority ...

It's just stupid, childish shit. They have no integrity at all. It's just pounce and attack and flip positions at will

When the riots broke out and the left was complaining that President Trump isn't doing anything about it, we explained to them that a President can't unless the city or state asks for federal help. Now that the President is doing what they said he should have been doing before, they're complaining about it.

Of course it's different now since the lowlifes are going after federal property, and that authorizes the President to send in federal assistance, plus the President gave the Mayors and Governors plenty of time to straighten out their own situation which they failed miserably at.

But blame Trump.
You are correct kaz we do look for any angle to blame Trump Did you do it differently with Hillary or Obama ?? Live by the sword die by the sword?

You people are the hypocrites because you hate states rights and always have. In fact you hate the entire US Constitution. It's hurdle that's in the way of the leftist agenda. When leftists use the Constitution to support some point of theirs, it's like when the KKK used the Holy Bible to justify their actions.
We hate the constitution?? You trying to out funny UN?? Trump has defecated all over our constitution and you support him

He has? Then give us one example of that.

By
Michael R. Gordon

And there you go. Always these stories with no evidence. Why is it your fellow commies always report stuff with "anonymous source, people familiar with the matter, sources said, top officials" and never names and dates?

If the NYT had to house every one of their "sources' they would need the entire Trump tower to do it and still have to find more rooms.
Has that ambassador OR Johnson DENIED it yet ? Until they do It's fn true even if republicans believe the pos trump

Something like that is so beneath the lifelong POS right ? He could never stoop that low?? LOL

By
Michael R. Gordon

"....though the ambassador’s comments may have stopped short of an official request, according to U.S. Embassy personnel at the time.

Trump at a press conference Wednesday said that he “never spoke to Woody Johnson about that, about Turnberry” but noted that the golf course there is ”one of the best in the world.”

Hmmmm....Stopped short of a request at the time, and Trump says he never talked to Johnson about that....What could have changed since? An election maybe....?

You lying libs will try anything won't you.

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.
And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

The republican definition of the word compromise is everyone doing every thing the republican wants without doing or even considering what everyone else wants.

It's their way or the highway only.

They believe that compromise is treason and working with the enemy.

Yes they believe their fellow American is their enemy if that person doesn't agree with the republican.

By
Michael R. Gordon

Has that ambassador OR Johnson DENIED it yet ? Until they do It's fn true even if republicans believe the pos trump

NO, it isn't....Just because one of you assholes makes something up, doesn't make it true.

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.
You do understand that dems wrote up their bill 2 months and 10 days ago and republicans are the ones playing switch ,,,,

They passed a bill that they knew the Senate wouldn't approve. That is where the dirty details get smoothed out and since no one was serious about compromise, it wasn't going to happen. They should have both been to the table in June and hammered it out, but they play games and will continue to do so at the price of the public. I know you don't mind because you will continue to blame Republicans and others won't care because they will continue to blame Democrats, just politics as usual in an unusual time.
Who wasn't serious about compromise ??? Dems were ready to talk Repubs walked wanted no part of it Those ahs can't even agree with each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except when it comes to kissing trumps butt

The republican definition of the word compromise is everyone doing every thing the republican wants without doing or even considering what everyone else wants.

Yes they believe their fellow American is their enemy if that person doesn't agree with the republican.

Oh bull shit...This is how liberal scum have operated for decades.

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power. My friend went to his boss and said: "I am always here 20 minutes before starting time and in the yard by 8:00 a.m. I finish my assigned work before anyone else, and with fewer errors. I'm seldom sick, and I need minium supervision, and yet I'm paid the same wages as the guys who show up at 7:59, and aren't out in the yard before 8:20. Who spend two days doing the work I get done in one, and who have wrecked expensive equipment by not following proper procedures." His boss' response was "My budget for this job is $17 per hour. I can't give you a raise or pay you more than the other guys get".

So much for "free market wages".

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power.

Employees are free to quit at anytime.
Democrat slavery was outlawed over 150 years ago.
There is no freedom in starvation.

I don't know how to break this gently to you, Creep, so I won't bother trying.

If you can't get a job in this country, you're a capital L, L-O-S-E-R.

We do have this recent issue of the Biden virus, but that's a temporary thing. The market is roaring back. Which of course you know since you're trying so hard to stop it
Market roaring back ?? Have you noticed it lately? and unemployment ?Only about a million and a half last weeks number ...Maybe you meant the VIRUS is roaring back ? Into mainly Red states

Obviously you're just seeing what you want to see.

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

eddiew: Dear Lord, please destroy the economy, put more families out of work, kill more Wuhan virus patients, please God, oh please, please, please ...

Oh bull shit...This is how liberal scum have operated for decades.
Mac please stop You're trying to compete with board comedian UN ........Get your head out of Trumps ass and see the truth ...Now I'm going for a swim CU later

But blame Trump.

No, I didn't do that.

At least you admitted you're a partisan over country.

I believe in capitalism and libertarianism and I don't care who does it. That Obama and Hillary are never libertarian is on them, not me. But they propose something that would work for once and I'll be the first to support them and say so online

Your claim is ridiculous. Let's say the President is coming to your city. They close off the streets, everybody has to stay inside while the President is going to his destination. They close off all highways and roads. You mean to tell me the federal government has no legal authority to do that?

Years ago my niece got a DUI. She was right on the limit. The cop pulled her over on the highway. She passed all the tests except the breathalyzer. They were just about to let her go, and a state trooper pulled up. He talked to the officers and they explained everything. The Trooper told the officers to arrest her for DUI.

The local police officers had no choice. Troopers are state police, and have authority in the entire state, even if they are in your city. It's the chain of command. The cops even told my niece they were going to let her off the hook until that Trooper came over and again, he had authority over them.

It's amazing how leftists will flip on any issue. Now because of Trump you're a bunch of State right activists. LOL.

And at the same time while you're telling Trump to stay the f out of States, you're blaming him for the virus because you expect him to be a dictator as well as a medical researcher and doctor and fix it. That while you tell him to stay the f out of States. That while you tell him to control the States.

Flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop ....

During the DumBama era, he did such a bad job on immigration that Arizona decided they would make their own laws regarding illegals. It worked too. Many of them got the hell out of the state. Schools were reporting only half of the students attended. Various businesses were stating only half of their work crews showed up.

DumBama found out about it and took the state to court. The court ruled that Arizona couldn't make their own rules, and they had to rescind them. I don't recall anybody on the left crying states rights then.

Yep. Democrats are only selectively State right supporters.

I think and I think you're with me that I think the Federal government is restricted to only those things that are its Constitutional authority.

When Democrats don't want the Federal government involved because that gives them their way, they restrict the Federal government to no power, even the Constitutional powers it has.

Then when they want Federal power, the whole issue goes away, it's fine.

They're transparently shallow

But blame Trump.

Of course you hate the Constitution. Starting with the 10th amendment and then the 9th. You don't support the first (religious liberty), you don't support the fourth (e.g., going after Trump's taxes without probable cause), the fifth (businesses, New London).

You want judges to legislate, you want the President to legislate when he's Democrat and you want the President stripped of power when it's a Republican.

The challenge is coming up with any part of the Constitution you do like

Last edited:

So they are no different than the Democratic Party. I already knew both parties were that way. I despise the two party system.

You didn't make a point, you made a deflection.

I said that no one should make more for not working than working. You deflected. Ray told you that again, and you deflected again.

Pointing out your point is a deflection to what I said doesn't mean we don't get what you said, it means we do.

Being a man is working and paying your own family's bills. It doesn't matter what you make, it's what makes you. Working hard, earning a living and living within your means whatever those means are. This endless crap you want government to give you what you didn't make is not that, creep
It's not a deflection. It's the problem.

Of course it's deflection, Creep-tus. The subject is not paying people more to not work than they make when they work.

You're trying to twist it to your Marxist crap to fit your agenda. That is pure deflection from the subject.

Creep-tus: Get Trump, Get Trump, Get Trump, Get Trump ...
Look here, Twinkle-Toes. It's an important part of the discussion. You just don't want to acknowledge it because it undermines so basic tRumpling "reasoning".

Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

It's $600 a week, not a "few." A few would probably be OK.

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question
The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks.

I don't know what I can tell you, you're stupid as all get out.

Here's what I said, "one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING"

Here is your completely inane reply, "The very fact that you think that's a lot of money makes my point. Thanks."

My point was that it's enough money that a lot of people earn less. Whether it's "a lot of money" or not, the reality is that over half of them don't earn that. Which means we're paying a lot of them more to not work than to work. How stupid are you?

Can't follow a simple post and respond to it lucidly. You actually think you responded to my post, don't you, nit wit? You're yet another government school educated failure, aren't you?
tRust a tRumpling to miss the point.

An extra few hundred dollars should not be enough when added to the meager unemployment benefits most states pay to total more than the employee makes while working.

Both the fact that it is and the fact that you so readily accept it are serious problems.

I know people who collected unemployment here. On average, they were getting around 400 bucks a week from the state. Add the feds contribution in, that's comparable to making 60K a year when you consider the payroll taxes you're not paying.

There are a lot of people making less than 60K a year, so don't tell us that people are not making more money unemployed than when employed.

Again, the problem isn't that they're getting more from unemployment than they would make by working, but that their wages are too low to begin with. $1000 per week isn't $60,000 per year, it's $50,000. Subtract 15% withholding, plus income tax from that amount and it's down to around $37,000 net.

The "American Dream" 2-storey house in the suburbs, two cars in the garage, decent schools and a nice two week vacation, now costs $120,000 per year, so we're not talking luxury money at $1000 per week.

View attachment 367033

Working Americans made the USA the wealthiest country on earth. It's time for them to get their fair share of the income they generate by their labour, instead of ALL of it going to the top.

By the time you would pay all those taxes like Medicare, Social Security, FICA, state and local taxes, yes, what unemployed people are getting is what people are getting making 60K a year.

We don't have a government that sets wages for workers, we have a free market system to do that. If you want to earn more, you need to get the education or skills to make more. You might have to do a job you really never cared to do. You might have to relocate or be on the road, you might have to give up the pot or whatever drugs you use, you might have to work an undesirable shift for a while, but it can be done with a little effort.

You do NOT have a free market system. You have a well-regulated capitalist system. You have unions and legislation which covers all aspects of worker safety, hours of employment, and a federally regulated minimum wage. You also have "earned income credits" under which large corporations are using federal programs to subsidize wages to low wage workers.

This is state run corporatism, and it is as far from the "free market" as you can get.

"Free market capitalism" where it has been tried, has resulted in higher prices, lower wages, increased unemployment, and brutal suppression of all opposition and demonstrations. In fact, the "shithole countries" of Central and South America you so thoroughly decry, were all created by their experiments with "free market capitalism", and they're the reason why Central and South America was so vulnerable to communist rebellions.

When I said a free market system I meant that the market decides the wages for employees--not the government. It means your wages are based on supply and demand.

If you have a job that anybody else can do, you make minimum wage. If you have a job that takes a little training, you make above minimum wage. If you have a job not everybody has the ability to do, you make even better money. If you have a job that few can do, you make outstanding money.

But it's up to the free market system to make that determination, and it's up to you to decide what kind of money you wish to make.

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power. My friend went to his boss and said: "I am always here 20 minutes before starting time and in the yard by 8:00 a.m. I finish my assigned work before anyone else, and with fewer errors. I'm seldom sick, and I need minium supervision, and yet I'm paid the same wages as the guys who show up at 7:59, and aren't out in the yard before 8:20. Who spend two days doing the work I get done in one, and who have wrecked expensive equipment by not following proper procedures." His boss' response was "My budget for this job is $17 per hour. I can't give you a raise or pay you more than the other guys get".

So much for "free market wages".

It's not a "free market system" when the employers have all of the power.

Employees are free to quit at anytime.
Democrat slavery was outlawed over 150 years ago.
Republican slavery only in 1965
:wine:

You do drink and post a lot. You really struggle to write a coherent post. Maybe in hindsight, dropping out of school after the sixth grade was a bad idea, huh?
You suffer from a terrible case of projection, don't you Twinkle-Toes.

Anything less than $25 per hour shouldn't be considered a "good" job in america.

Why would grown adults choose a career that pays less? What dumbmotherfuckers huh?
Sometimes people love doing something that might pay less than some job they don't care for as much

Then they make a choice to make less for a job they like. I took a job that pays less because I love the job. I have no issue with that.

Forum List

Back