🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another screw up by Trump and the GOP!

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal
Ask people in Fla or Texas about that

Not following the news much, are you? We've been the ones pushing to open. I live in Florida, BTW
Yeah you want schools open but afraid to have RNC there?? Trump punks out

As I said, you're really not following the news, are you? Trump pulled out, Florida didn't.

And you really are a dick. If Trump had it you'd attack him now you're attacking him for not having it

Leftists crack me up. You run around in a constant hysterical fit, then you lecture people as if you're somehow balanced.

The damage done by the lockdown far outweighs the benefit. But you not only know that, it's your goal

Not following the news much, are you? We've been the ones pushing to open. I live in Florida, BTW
Rick Scott wants kids back in school BUT NOT his grandkids Ever figure out why they want kids back in school ?? So parents can go back to work and won't collect unemployment The hell with safety

Sounds like you should give his office a call and let them know what you think
Rich kids can stay home He's a repub No chance he'll listen to reality Just another trump AK

$500Billion for corporations, another $500 billion for small businesses, billions in a stimulus check for workers, billions for hospitals, and billions for state gvts, billions and billions to PHARMA to create a vaccine etc etc etc....

But God forbid, getting money to the individual citizen, who was hurt the most by being laid off.....is some how, the wrong thing to do....

Money has been getting to them. Where have you been?

We all got our stimulus check or deposit. The federal government put a limited addition of extra unemployment money for those who were collecting from the state. In many cases, people were earning much more by being unemployed than when they were working.

You didn't "all" get stimulus checks Ray. Some people waited for months for their $1200 and are still
Millions are going to lose their unemployment, thanks to the Trump/GOP bulshit.
Read and weep for all those who are effected by this bullshit incompetence!

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?

I cannot believe the idiocy of the right. If this is what you truly believe is happening, you deserve to go broke and have your country destroyed. The economy is ALREADY WRECKED.

People cannot go back to work until YOU GET THE FUCKING VIRUS UNDER CONTROL.

THE REST OF THE FIRST WORLD HAS MANAGED TO DO IT. AMERICANS IDIOTS CONTINUE TO THINK THEY CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO RETURN TO WORK OR SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO SCHOOL WHILE A PANDEMIC RAGES.

THIS IS INSANITY.

Yes, your plan is to wreck the economy ... until November 3. This is not new information. The rest is your ridiculous hysteria over a virus that kills less than 1% of the people and is little threat to children. Screaming about it just shows all the more what a whack job you are.

Yes, those deaths are tragic. But so are is the domestic violence, suicides, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, destruction of lives, businesses and retirements and the developmental impact of children we're suffering by keeping us caged up.

I've pointed this out to you a bunch of times at this point and you keep ignoring it. Stop just being a hysterical woman running in circles and screaming like your hair is on fire and engage in discussion by actually addressing my points on the other side. Grow the fuck up. You're hysterical. I got it

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

It is utterly laughable that you're claiming massive rates of "domestic violence, suicide, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, the destruction of lives and businesses and returedment and developmental impact on children" on no evidence, and you're calling ME hysterical.

No one is "caged up". And if you are, you are utterly lacking in imagination. People were out walking their dogs, cutting their lawns, working in their gardens, and generally living their lives, throughout the shut down. They just did it with their immediate familys. Many people have said that they've finally gotten a lot of things done around the house they never had time for when they were working.

AND BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPETENT GOVERNANCE, AND WE ACTUALLY LOCKED DOWN, AND STAYED LOCKED DOWN, WE'RE SAFELY STAGE 3 OPEN TODAY. WE HAD 430 NEW CASES YESTERDAY. YOU HAD NEARLY 70,000.

Your federal government response has been a clusterfuck since day one and has done nothing to shut the virus down, but is now everything possible to push helpless low wage workers, with no health insurance, back into the work force with no protections.

Let's calculate the cost to the economy of 70,000 people per day testing positive, in perpetuity, shall we. Because it's NOT just the number of people dying which is problematic, it's the impact of tens of thousands of people getting sick every day that is the problem.

20% of those who test postive get REALLY sick and require hospitalization. That's 14,000 people per day who will require hospitalization. When they go to hospital, they're in hospital for weeks, so you're not churning beds quickly. So how long will it be before you have no beds left in hospitals? Texas, Florida and Arizona are already there. If 14,000 people are going to hospital every day and staying for weeks, who is paying for their treatment - which is currently around $1 milllion per patient, if they survive? Or are you just going to stop treating them as well.

If 70,000 people test positive every day for a year, that's 25.1 million sick people per year, and 5.1 million hospitalizations based on a 20% hospitalization rate. You only have 1 million hospital beds in total. Where are going to put them, and who is going to care for them in hospital, because health care workers are in crisis.

You're all hysterical about people getting depressed and suicidal and yet you ignore the impact on health care workers who have to deal with all of these really sick people. Health care workers are dying while caring for the sick.

Health care workers are afraid to go home and spend time with their families. You worry about people being "caged up", what is happening to health care workers who are being pushed to the breaking point, sobbing on YouTube about how difficult it is to deal with this virus. Who in their right mind is going to want to be a doctor or a nurse after this? How many will people will leave the health care professions after this?

Currently, 6.7% of those who test positive in the USA, die. Not 1%. You have 2,190,000 closed cases, and 147,000 of those people have died. that's 6.7% of closed cases, not 1%. If 70,000 people get sick every day for a year, 5.1 million are hospitalized, and 342,000 Americans will die.

Your position ignores all of these facts and numbers, and then claims that I'm hysterical.

Again, I have given you facts and figures, and you call ME hysterical.

Canadians often say that someone's heart is as cold as a "Bay Street banker" or a "Bay Street lawyer". Bay Street lawyers and bankers are consider to be the least emotional people in the country. I've been both a Bay Street banker and a Bay Street law clerk. My professional career has always required me to back up my assertions with dispassionate analysis, including facts, figures, and links to statutes and laws.

My banking background required me to parse financial statements looking for weaknesses - rate of turnover, age of receiveables, industry standards for costs, gross profit margins, ratio of costs to profits.

I'm not the one making false claims here. I'm not the one who is hysterically claiming that more damage will be done to the country by shutting down than opening up. I'm the cold hearted analyst giving you the facts and why opening up and letting the virus run will cost your economy far more money than shutting down.

You haven't even tried to refute any of it. You just keep calling me hysterical.

As I said, you're really not following the news, are you? Trump pulled out, Florida didn't.

And you really are a dick. If Trump had it you'd attack him now you're attacking him for not having it

He's not attacking Trump. He's attacking the notion that schools in Florida are in position to open in a couple of weeks. If it's not safe to hold the Republican convention in Florida, how is it safe to force teachers, administrators, bus drivers, and children back to school?

You're really not very bright, are you.

You didn't "all" get stimulus checks Ray. Some people waited for months for their $1200 and are still

The government said up front if you are not signed up for direct deposit, it make take a few months. They even set up a site for people to sign up for direct deposit. Those who didn't sign up were obviously in no hurry. However everybody who were signed up got their deposit over a month ago.

You make no sense Fla is the hot spot of THE WORLD And he cancels Jacksonville ? Maybe you can remember why he cancelled NC? And the masks ?? Now right before election it's a good thing to wear them??? EVERYTHING that POS does is for his benefit

He's not attacking Trump. He's attacking the notion that schools in Florida are in position to open in a couple of weeks. If it's not safe to hold the Republican convention in Florida, how is it safe to force teachers, administrators, bus drivers, and children back to school?

Children are at very low risk for catching the virus, and in Europe where they did send their kids back to school, no known cases of a teacher catching the virus from a student.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Not paying people more to not work than to work is going to put a kink in your plan to wreck the economy for November 3, huh?
Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

It's $600 a week, not a "few." A few would probably be OK.

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question

Then the obvious solution is to raise wages so American workers can live on them, not to force people to go back to jobs that require 53 weeks of work just to pay for food and shelter. Since it's not possible to work 53 weeks a year, and people need clothing, transportation and health care in addition to food and shelter, wages need to rise. The rest of the first world pays better than the USA - the richest country in the world.

The government said up front if you are not signed up for direct deposit, it make take a few months. They even set up a site for people to sign up for direct deposit. Those who didn't sign up were obviously in no hurry. However everybody who were signed up got their deposit over a month ago.

And again you're parrotting the Trump lies, and not the facts. I have friends - a married couple, who are all signed up for direct deposit, and who received their tax refunds no problem. They received no direct deposit at all. They called and were told they would be receiving checks, and there were delays in issuing the checks. They got their checks at the end of June, and one of them had the wrong last name on it. The bank wouldn't take it. She's still waiting for her $1200.

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.

Children are at very low risk for catching the virus, and in Europe where they did send their kids back to school, no known cases of a teacher catching the virus from a student.
Just had the lady scientist on TV fired by your governor kaz for not falsifying documents for reporting cases and deaths
Rebecca Jones

This is directly on Congress, they had several months to work this out and failed to do anything except take vacations, which they want to do again in a week or two.

With all the sacrifices that they want Americans to make, not going on a vacation for a few weeks while many Americans are unemployed, have had hours cutback, benefits change, stressed because of Covid-19, rioting,, it is the least they could have done.

What happened to elected officials serving their constituents? They need to get a clue or get voted out.
And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

LOL Just LOOK at the Republicans here trying to spin this on the Democrats!

LMAO!

You wanted the power, and you GOT the power!
Of course WITH the power comes the responsibility!
If you can't handle that, it's NOT our fault.
Trump is President, so it's HIS Responsibility & HIS fault!

Yeah, simple as that.
Covid is his fault
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

blacks being obese is his fault!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Not handling the response to it, is Trumps' fault, YES!
Lying about having it contained, is Trump's fault, YES!
Ignoring it while people die, is Trump's fault, YES!

Things happen and his failed response, or LACK of response, are HIS fault, YES!
hahahahahah keep the funny babbling coming

Why are wages so low that an extra few hundred dollars a week is more than folks make while working?

Think about it. $600 a week is $30,000 a year. That's in addition to the State unemployment. No one should ever make more from government for NOT working than WORKING.

I realize destruction of the economy is actually your goal and you won't accept any answer, but that is the answer to your question

Then the obvious solution is to raise wages so American workers can live on them, not to force people to go back to jobs that require 53 weeks of work just to pay for food and shelter. Since it's not possible to work 53 weeks a year, and people need clothing, transportation and health care in addition to food and shelter, wages need to rise. The rest of the first world pays better than the USA - the richest country in the world.

Canada is right on par with the US. America pays more and the Canadian dollor is weaker, however when cost of living is compared, they are equal.

And again you're parrotting the Trump lies, and not the facts. I have friends - a married couple, who are all signed up for direct deposit, and who received their tax refunds no problem. They received no direct deposit at all. They called and were told they would be receiving checks, and there were delays in issuing the checks. They got their checks at the end of June, and one of them had the wrong last name on it. The bank wouldn't take it. She's still waiting for her $1200.

Something tells my your friend is BSn you. You are either signed up for direct deposit or you're not. Government would love everybody to be signed up because it's much less work for them. I wasn't signed up either, so I did sign up, and I had it two weeks later.

And repub senate taking weekend off now in time of crisis

And the House and Senate took off earlier this month. They are all scheduled to leave again august 10th. Congress is void of leadership. Another example why the two parties need to end. We need to quit sending money and tell them why. We need to vote out all incumbents and tell them why. The problem is the voting public is just plain blind to the evil that our political system has become. No longer are representatives serving the voters, they have elevated themselves over the people and their cares and needs supersede the good of the American people.

You have anecdotal evidence! Great that and $5 gets me a Starbucks coffee. If you want to go by anecdotal evidence, everyone at my work and my wife's work have gotten their checks long ago. Maybe your friends owed taxes or are in tax trouble. I would think that would slow things down.

Not paying unemployment should a priority, not an after thought.
Thanks for your deflection.
They are paid unemployment that is a STATE function. If they don't get that it is because the STATE fucked up NOT Trump. What they won't get is the 600 free dollars Trump is giving them when he shouldn't.

600 free dollars. Don't you clowns always say it's my fucking money anyway. Soooo, why shouldn't they get more of THEIR money. Is that NOT MAGA in every way?

You think conservatives think that government welfare programs are your money? WTF? Are you hanging out with Gary Johnson this morning?

So you're saying that money for unemployed people isn't their money?

So now you guys are not for getting your OWN money back? Make up your mind.

Sounds like you should give his office a call and let them know what you think
Rich kids can stay home He's a repub No chance he'll listen to reality Just another trump AK

Yeah, you're a Democrat, you don't support politicians who have a different standard for their own kids. No limousine liberals in the Democrat party. No private schools for Democrat politicians. No Democrats use political leverage to get into schools like Stanford or the Ivy Leagues. No siree, you have principles.

Even Democrats laugh when they see yo coming you're so gullible. You'll believe anything

Forum List

Back