Another Year And The Ones Who Were Involved In 911

"OK so we have the opinion of one of America's preeminent professors of Natural and Applied Sciences (physics) who says the 9/11 CT Movement is a mishmash of "pseudoscience" which, when confronted with real science crumbles faster than the WTC 2,"

Will somebody please name this PREEMINENT professor?

You're kidding, right? Steven Dutch was not only named but a link was provided. You really are blind, deaf and DUMB.

Really, I've never heard of this "preeminent" professor,
do tell, have you ever heard of Jonathan Cole, or David Chandler ?

The fact that the web-page cited is grossly incomplete in a number of its alleged explanations of what may have happened, if the laws of physics could have been suspended for a day. The truly real smoking gun evidence is in the video of the alleged "FLT175" striking the south wall of the south tower and also the "collapse" of not only WTC7 but the towers also are indeed total smoking gun(s) here.
Not to mention the total fiasco that is the alleged PENTAGON hit...... really people?!?!?!

[QUOTE="Pennywise,

Which part is funny?

the funny part is your parroting of a worn out hackneyed and meaningless claim -----akin to
the infamous----"some of my best friends...."

I was brought up in a Christian home, even though I am agnostic. My parents still send money to those "poor suffering jews" in eastern Europe that the scheister on TV sells.[/QUOTE]

what poor suffering jews in eastern Europe? ----what scheister------so you
still hold the resentments of your miserable
childhood

"OK so we have the opinion of one of America's preeminent professors of Natural and Applied Sciences (physics) who says the 9/11 CT Movement is a mishmash of "pseudoscience" which, when confronted with real science crumbles faster than the WTC 2,"

You're kidding, right? Steven Dutch was not only named but a link was provided. You really are blind, deaf and DUMB.

The fact that the web-page cited is grossly incomplete in a number of its alleged explanations of what may have happened, if the laws of physics could have been suspended for a day. The truly real smoking gun evidence is in the video of the alleged "FLT175" striking the south wall of the south tower and also the "collapse" of not only WTC7 but the towers also are indeed total smoking gun(s) here.
Not to mention the total fiasco that is the alleged PENTAGON hit...... really people?!?!?!

"alleged FLT175"??? gee----I would not know----I cannot tell a chevy from a ford ----
I did see a plane hit the second tower ----it
WAS a plane---a large one

What law of physics was suspended?

[QUOTE="Pennywise,

Which part is funny?

the funny part is your parroting of a worn out hackneyed and meaningless claim -----akin to

I was brought up in a Christian home, even though I am agnostic. My parents still send money to those "poor suffering jews" in eastern Europe that the scheister on TV sells.

childhood[/QUOTE]

No resentments. There are commercials here with some weepy yarmulke wearing asshat soliciting money (shocking, huh?) for elderly Russian Jews for feed bags. It's a real tear-jerker, but I keep wondering why the ad is running here instead of in Israel.

Are probably laughing. The neocons and Zionist in our gov and Israel. Congrats. Job well done, one we know the ignorant Muslims would never have access or means available to do.

That facts are, somebody is lying. Is it the people that witnessed the event, or is it the government?
To whom it concerns, i.e., everyone:
In 2006 Citizen Investigation Team launched an independent investigation into the act of terrorism which took place at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This exhaustive three-year inquest involved multiple trips to the scene of the crime in Arlington, Virginia, close scrutiny of all official and unofficial data related to the event, and, most importantly, first-person interviews with dozens of eyewitnesses, many of which were conducted and filmed in the exact locations from which they witnessed the plane that allegedly struck the building that day.

Be forewarned: Our findings are extraordinarily shocking and frightening. They are also deadly serious, and deserving of your immediate attention. This is not about a conspiracy theory or any theory at all. This is about independent, verifiable evidence which unfortunately happens to conclusively establish as a historical fact that the violence which took place in Arlington that day was not the result of a surprise attack by suicide hijackers, but rather a false flag "black operation" involving a carefully planned and skillfully executed deception.

If you are skeptical of (or even incensed by) this statement we do not blame you. We are not asking you to take our word for it, nor do we want you to do that. We want you to view the evidence and see with your own eyes that this is the case. We want you to hear it directly from the eyewitnesses who were there, just as we did.

Please understand that this information is not being brought to your attention simply for educational purposes. It is presented within the context of a “call to action” accompanied by a detailed step-by-step strategy intended to inspire and empower you to do something about it. But first, please familiarize yourself with the evidence by viewing and paying close attention to the 81-minute video presentation, National Security Alert.

Thank you for your concern and thank you for your action.

Sincerely,

Craig Ranke and Aldo Marquis

Citizen Investigation Team
NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - Citizen Investigation Team - 9 11 Pentagon Attack Investigation Witness Interviews

That facts are, somebody is lying. Is it the citizens that witnessed the event, or is it the government bureaucrats?

"alleged FLT175"??? gee----I would not know----I cannot tell a chevy from a ford ----

Do I gotta draw you a picture? Look at the famous Evan Fairbanks video and you see the same "B movie" special effect that is seen in all of the videos that alleged to document an airliner crashing into the south tower, the aircraft is not only seen penetrating the wall as would a hot knife through butter, but also by counting frames in the video, one can clearly see that the same number of frames to travel its own length in air is also the same while penetrating the wall, ergo the "aircraft" doesn't slow down at all, what, the WTC wall was made of paper?

They show their weakness when they do it. They say "Nazi" like others say "racist". It's an attempt to shut people up but it only works on people who give a fuck what others call them.

Right, I am not here to seek approval from others, just to discuss and debate.

Camel crap. Your aversion to facts and insistence that all world events are somehow connected to some "Global Jewish Conspiracy" exposes what you are and why you are here. You fool absolutely no one.

There is no global conspiracy, there is reality, to wit- Israel only exists for Jews, Israel only survives because of the US, the US buys arab oil to keep relative peace to protect the Jewish State.

You don't need some great secret star chamber to make that happen. All you need is endless "holocaust" recollections to support the Zionist cause for Israel to be, and for the US to back Israel no if's, and's or but's. It's not magic.

try again------the ZIONIST CAUSE and ISRAEL existed long before your hero adolf wrote Mein Kampf and, to your delight---murdered more than a million jewish kids.

in fact----just the filth accomplished by the rapist pig in Arabia recorded in the Koran would be enough justification.
The Zionist cause does not exist if not for the largess of the US TAXPAYER.

Maybe you folks ought to grow up and move out of our basement.

When I was a kid------way back circa 1960 ----the USA provided virtually no aid to Israel----but your fellows way back then were
INCENSED that jews donated money to
Israel privately My own mom donated two dollars every year to the hospital for crippled children in Jerusalem. Back then ----your fellows complained that it was USA MONEY. You guys are AMUSING------
I was only a child when I read your stuff----mostly because I found it WEIRD---something like MAD MAGAZINE.

[QUOTE="Pennywise,

Which part is funny?

I was brought up in a Christian home, even though I am agnostic. My parents still send money to those "poor suffering jews" in eastern Europe that the scheister on TV sells.

childhood

No resentments. There are commercials here with some weepy yarmulke wearing asshat soliciting money (shocking, huh?) for elderly Russian Jews for feed bags. It's a real tear-jerker, but I keep wondering why the ad is running here instead of in Israel.[/QUOTE]

whatever it is that you think is running---it might also be running in Israel -----are you trying to make a point?

Do I gotta draw you a picture? Look at the famous Evan Fairbanks video and you see the same "B movie" special effect that is seen in all of the videos that alleged to document an airliner crashing into the south tower, the aircraft is not only seen penetrating the wall as would a hot knife through butter, but also by counting frames in the video, one can clearly see that the same number of frames to travel its own length in air is also the same while penetrating the wall, ergo the "aircraft" doesn't slow down at all, what, the WTC wall was made of paper?

how fascinating---- tens of thousands of people in New York----and lots in New Jersey----saw it It was a clear day----the towers can be seen by people in MANHATTAN, BRONX,, BROOKLYN----and also in New Jersey ---densely populated area on the banks of the HUDSON river. -------- I saw it from my living room window----- ---uhm ---across a river. Interestingly one of the best locations for
seeing it was the area of Brooklyn densely populated by ARABS----that is ATLANTIC
AVENUE on the bank of the EAST RIVER.
The sight stimulated the population over there to A HUGE CELEBRATION----and you claim it did not occur-----it was an
animation? gee----

[QUOTE="Pennywise,

Which part is funny?

childhood

No resentments. There are commercials here with some weepy yarmulke wearing asshat soliciting money (shocking, huh?) for elderly Russian Jews for feed bags. It's a real tear-jerker, but I keep wondering why the ad is running here instead of in Israel.

whatever it is that you think is running---it might also be running in Israel -----are you trying to make a point?[/QUOTE]

My point is not too many years back, I would have sent money myself.

[QUOTE="Pennywise,

Which part is funny?

childhood

whatever it is that you think is running---it might also be running in Israel -----are you trying to make a point?

My point is not too many years back, I would have sent money myself.[/QUOTE]

oh-----how nice-----years ago---you would have wanted to feed starving jews?----but now-----you don't----- OK

you need not-----there are hundreds of milliions of hungry people in the world-----
you can feed them

how fascinating---- tens of thousands of people in New York----and lots in New Jersey----saw it It was a clear day----the towers can be seen by people in MANHATTAN, BRONX,, BROOKLYN----and also in New Jersey ---densely populated area on the banks of the HUDSON river. -------- I saw it from my living room window----- ---uhm ---across a river. Interestingly one of the best locations for
seeing it was the area of Brooklyn densely populated by ARABS----that is ATLANTIC
The sight stimulated the population over there to A HUGE CELEBRATION----and you claim it did not occur-----it was an
animation? gee----

and from New Jersey somebody spots a flying object over Manhattan and can positively Identify it as a commercial airliner and not a missile?

"The sight stimulated the population over there to A HUGE CELEBRATION"
what "celebration"? Please fill me in on that one......

They show their weakness when they do it. They say "Nazi" like others say "racist". It's an attempt to shut people up but it only works on people who give a fuck what others call them.

Right, I am not here to seek approval from others, just to discuss and debate.

Camel crap. Your aversion to facts and insistence that all world events are somehow connected to some "Global Jewish Conspiracy" exposes what you are and why you are here. You fool absolutely no one.

There is no global conspiracy, there is reality, to wit- Israel only exists for Jews, Israel only survives because of the US, the US buys arab oil to keep relative peace to protect the Jewish State.

You don't need some great secret star chamber to make that happen. All you need is endless "holocaust" recollections to support the Zionist cause for Israel to be, and for the US to back Israel no if's, and's or but's. It's not magic.

try again------the ZIONIST CAUSE and ISRAEL existed long before your hero adolf wrote Mein Kampf and, to your delight---murdered more than a million jewish kids.

in fact----just the filth accomplished by the rapist pig in Arabia recorded in the Koran would be enough justification.
The Zionist cause does not exist if not for the largess of the US TAXPAYER.

Maybe you folks ought to grow up and move out of our basement.

Ya know, sometimes I think Americans support Israel just to stick our collective thumb in the eye of Joooo-hatin' idiots.

animation? gee----

and from New Jersey somebody spots a flying object over Manhattan and can positively Identify it as a commercial airliner and not a missile?

"The sight stimulated the population over there to A HUGE CELEBRATION"
what "celebration"? Please fill me in on that one......

Sure, and I'll even use your own words:
"No planes were hijacked on 9/11/2001." - NoSpammy
:lmao:

You might be in for a surprise, many of us do not support Israel, and we do not want out tax dollars going there either. Has nothing to do with hating Jews, but Israel is not a developing country nor has it had a big disaster, and the Israel and the Jews are all the time bragging how they have invented everything, so they don't need our money, Detroit needs some. Ok. Lets use our tax dollars at home, and give only to the needy, sound good.

Are probably laughing. The neocons and Zionist in our gov and Israel. Congrats. Job well done, one we know the ignorant Muslims would never have access or means available to do.

That facts are, somebody is lying. Is it the people that witnessed the event, or is it the government?
To whom it concerns, i.e., everyone:
In 2006 Citizen Investigation Team launched an independent investigation into the act of terrorism which took place at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This exhaustive three-year inquest involved multiple trips to the scene of the crime in Arlington, Virginia, close scrutiny of all official and unofficial data related to the event, and, most importantly, first-person interviews with dozens of eyewitnesses, many of which were conducted and filmed in the exact locations from which they witnessed the plane that allegedly struck the building that day.

Be forewarned: Our findings are extraordinarily shocking and frightening. They are also deadly serious, and deserving of your immediate attention. This is not about a conspiracy theory or any theory at all. This is about independent, verifiable evidence which unfortunately happens to conclusively establish as a historical fact that the violence which took place in Arlington that day was not the result of a surprise attack by suicide hijackers, but rather a false flag "black operation" involving a carefully planned and skillfully executed deception.

If you are skeptical of (or even incensed by) this statement we do not blame you. We are not asking you to take our word for it, nor do we want you to do that. We want you to view the evidence and see with your own eyes that this is the case. We want you to hear it directly from the eyewitnesses who were there, just as we did.

Please understand that this information is not being brought to your attention simply for educational purposes. It is presented within the context of a “call to action” accompanied by a detailed step-by-step strategy intended to inspire and empower you to do something about it. But first, please familiarize yourself with the evidence by viewing and paying close attention to the 81-minute video presentation, National Security Alert.

Thank you for your concern and thank you for your action.

Sincerely,

Craig Ranke and Aldo Marquis

Citizen Investigation Team
NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - Citizen Investigation Team - 9 11 Pentagon Attack Investigation Witness Interviews

That facts are, somebody is lying. Is it the citizens that witnessed the event, or is it the government bureaucrats?

I have seen the documentary and I can dig it ..... however I've attempted to get some of my friends to view it, and they told me that they turned it off after the first few min, because it looked like a VERY low budget movie and was not acceptable to watch because the timing & camera work was so amateurish..... oops, I don't know, maybe I have no perception of what is theatrical timing ..... or?

You might be in for a surprise, many of us do not support Israel, and we do not want out tax dollars going there either. Has nothing to do with hating Jews, but Israel is not a developing country nor has it had a big disaster, and the Israel and the Jews are all the time bragging how they have invented everything, so they don't need our money, Detroit needs some. Ok. Lets use our tax dollars at home, and give only to the needy, sound good.

Perhaps, and yet I still get the feeling that Americans support Israel just to annoy the Nazi-like jackasses among us.

{Sure, and I'll even use your own words:
"No planes were hijacked on 9/11/2001." - NoSpammy}

Zackly how is it that the above constitutes an answer to anything?

Are you talking about me?! What do they have to do with anything?! And if there is this much question about what really happened...what the world/news any media has told us it's the truth! Because if it was the truth there wouldn't be any questioning...and what do you believe. Irosie91

I have observed that people who cannot do high school geometry-----have trouble with all sorts of simple stuff in "science" and seem to
just REJECT simple facts of the physical world. My guess is that you probably avoided the study of Physics 101 altogether. In my university there were
special classes for people who reject science---- but have to fulfull "requirements"--
PHYSICS FOR POETS

Food science is a very interesting field----some people who see themselves a CHEFS----cannot do the "ORGANIC CHEMISTRY"----
so they have special "organic chemistry for poets". I bet ALTON BROWN did the
real organic chemistry-----he would understand why the world trade center BURNED SO HOT--------but I am not so sure that "betty crocker" would
Ok...so you are saying it's possible for the planes to do that? The plane seemed very small to do that much impact..not at all saying I'm right just seems a little odd.

DO ALL WHAT? ---fire did it The
IMPACT of the planes did not bring the
towers down-----however I do believe that
it is possible that the terrorists thought it
might ---<< I do not know if they were also
"chemistry compromised"

do you know what a tiny little nuclear bomb
can do?

do you know what a single bullet to the brain
can do? ----I saw a case of a 22 ---deep in
they substance of the brain-----on C-T scan the brain looked fine----just a tiny metal object right in the center----the kid was young and
healthy looking ---about 25 years old----tiny
metal pellet in the center of his brain-----he was "brain dead" (by Harvard criteria)----
His parents could not believe that tiny little
metal object could cause so much damage----do you know what caused the damage?---
not the penetration-----THE HEAT!!!!!
I work with steel all the time it's melting point is around 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit
JP 4 jet fuel only get's to 1500 degrees tops

So who here is claiming steel melted at the WTC on 9/11/2001?
You have nothing further to say on the subject because
You have no experience working with or being around steel
and when you said your husband walked on steel and it broke that has got to be one of the biggest lies I have ever read in this forum that even passes obama's lies.

I have observed that people who cannot do high school geometry-----have trouble with all sorts of simple stuff in "science" and seem to
just REJECT simple facts of the physical world. My guess is that you probably avoided the study of Physics 101 altogether. In my university there were
special classes for people who reject science---- but have to fulfull "requirements"--
PHYSICS FOR POETS

Food science is a very interesting field----some people who see themselves a CHEFS----cannot do the "ORGANIC CHEMISTRY"----
so they have special "organic chemistry for poets". I bet ALTON BROWN did the
real organic chemistry-----he would understand why the world trade center BURNED SO HOT--------but I am not so sure that "betty crocker" would
Ok...so you are saying it's possible for the planes to do that? The plane seemed very small to do that much impact..not at all saying I'm right just seems a little odd.

DO ALL WHAT? ---fire did it The
IMPACT of the planes did not bring the
towers down-----however I do believe that
it is possible that the terrorists thought it
might ---<< I do not know if they were also
"chemistry compromised"

do you know what a tiny little nuclear bomb
can do?

do you know what a single bullet to the brain
can do? ----I saw a case of a 22 ---deep in
they substance of the brain-----on C-T scan the brain looked fine----just a tiny metal object right in the center----the kid was young and
healthy looking ---about 25 years old----tiny
metal pellet in the center of his brain-----he was "brain dead" (by Harvard criteria)----
His parents could not believe that tiny little
metal object could cause so much damage----do you know what caused the damage?---
not the penetration-----THE HEAT!!!!!
I work with steel all the time it's melting point is around 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit
JP 4 jet fuel only get's to 1500 degrees tops

So who here is claiming steel melted at the WTC on 9/11/2001?
You have nothing further to say on the subject because
You have no experience working with or being around steel
and when you said your husband walked on steel and it broke that has got to be one of the biggest lies I have ever read in this forum that even passes obama's lies.

You are confused. I never said I worked with steel (but I have) nor do most 6ft 2in Scotch drinkin', cigar smokin' guys have husbands. I simply asked who here is claiming steel melted at the WTC on 9/11 because those who do are talking out of their butts. That clear enough?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back