Another Year And The Ones Who Were Involved In 911

to what "name calling" and "dirty words" do you refer, Penelope? when I was a kid----
long ago-----in the 1950s----my mom would not
allow the word "n*gger" ------to me it was one of the most DIRTY words in existence. She was so sensitive to it that she STOPPED a playmate from "eeenie meeeni mieneee mo---
catch a "n*gger by the toe" My playmate was SO Christian that she took me to her sunday school classes ----and made a paper
cross for me in case I should encounter "the
devil" -----nice kid-----just aculturated a bit unlike me She used the "N" word very freely and with disdain. (I was horrified--
but she also thought a bunny brought her jelly beans--so I coped) One day I said the word
"HELL"-----she cried and ran to her mother to
report my "dirty word"

you are clueless. Of course we buy oil from
Saudi Arabia-----them is the persons who got it. The fact that we buy oil from Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Israel. If you want to believe that JOOOOOOOOOOOS
*********CONTROL***********
fine with me. Persons with such delusions
are always FRIGHTENED. Do you also believe that black males incessantly seek to rape white girls? Were you a timid child?
The only thing that frightens me about this is that our sovereign nation has been bought and paid for by the usual suspects.

Use what little grey matter resides in that thing you call a skull. If not for Israel, there is no reason for us to be in the M.E. We have plenty of energy to tap on our own land.

You know, I'd like to believe you aren't as dim as that tidbit makes you seem but the only alternative is to believe you're a dime-a-dozen Jew-hatin' jackass in which case you are just as dim as your post makes you seem.

Why are we involved in the Middle East, professor?
Talk about dim.

See if this registers on your radar, Princess: OIL.

We don't need the oil. The oil is a ruse to keep us saving the Zionist's asses from full scale war with the arabs.

OK, remove your blinder and your ear muffs and listen up:
We operate in a GLOBAL economy. There is no way around it. We need our foreign trading partners and that global market just as they need us. Yeah, we get "only" 8% or so of our oil from Mideast sources but the rest of the world needs that oil not only to lubricate business but to keep an unimaginable catastrophe from befalling much of the world that would eventually land here as well. Unless you would have us return to the 18th Century you will have to face the fact that oil makes our world go 'round. Believe it or not, not everything is about Israel or the Zionists.

to what "name calling" and "dirty words" do you refer, Penelope? when I was a kid----
long ago-----in the 1950s----my mom would not
allow the word "n*gger" ------to me it was one of the most DIRTY words in existence. She was so sensitive to it that she STOPPED a playmate from "eeenie meeeni mieneee mo---
catch a "n*gger by the toe" My playmate was SO Christian that she took me to her sunday school classes ----and made a paper
cross for me in case I should encounter "the
devil" -----nice kid-----just aculturated a bit unlike me She used the "N" word very freely and with disdain. (I was horrified--
but she also thought a bunny brought her jelly beans--so I coped) One day I said the word
"HELL"-----she cried and ran to her mother to
report my "dirty word"

Of course the little christian girl was a racist. Jews are too wonderful to use words like n*gger, right?

Psychiatry is your friend, Ms Looney Tunes.

Name calling is just another tactic they use to try and shut you up I'm finding. This is really my first exp. with it , on this message board (I've only been on a Christian forum before this) and I find it quite puzzling, when someone disagrees with ones opinion they resort to the childish game of name calling and dirty language.

They show their weakness when they do it. They say "Nazi" like others say "racist". It's an attempt to shut people up but it only works on people who give a fuck what others call them.

Right, I am not here to seek approval from others, just to discuss and debate.

Camel crap. Your aversion to facts and insistence that all world events are somehow connected to some "Global Jewish Conspiracy" exposes what you are and why you are here. You fool absolutely no one.

Name calling is just another tactic they use to try and shut you up I'm finding. This is really my first exp. with it , on this message board (I've only been on a Christian forum before this) and I find it quite puzzling, when someone disagrees with ones opinion they resort to the childish game of name calling and dirty language.

They show their weakness when they do it. They say "Nazi" like others say "racist". It's an attempt to shut people up but it only works on people who give a fuck what others call them.

wrong again "NAZI" is the term I use because I read your literature as a child ----
and as I grew up and encountered MORE of you-----I began to understand that you are
ALL ADHERENTS of the same ideology

On examination of the history of "NAZISM"---
it all comes together since the stuff you
"KNOW" was authored by Nazi war criminals who found refuge in Syria and Egypt and who continued to write. Their
stuff was both published in the USA---
and became part of the school curriculum in
Muslim countries----<<<all the SAME STUFF.

from the 1930s thru the latter half of the 20th
century--------the same people writing the same stuff-----one of them was ARIBERT HEIM I read it as a child and HEARD it
from the mouths of young medical school graduates from PAKISTAN----newcomers to the USA ----circa 1970----and have been hearing it and reading it since. Same stuff---with minor updates in order to make it seem
timely

Camel crap. Your aversion to facts and insistence that all world events are somehow connected to some "Global Jewish Conspiracy" exposes what you are and why you are here. You fool absolutely no one.

"Global jewish conspiracy" is so much a part of the islamo Nazi ideology that it shows up in
MOSQUES and on the lips of muslim children -----in 3rd world countries

There is no global conspiracy, there is reality, to wit- Israel only exists for Jews, Israel only survives because of the US, the US buys arab oil to keep relative peace to protect the Jewish State.

You don't need some great secret star chamber to make that happen. All you need is endless "holocaust" recollections to support the Zionist cause for Israel to be, and for the US to back Israel no if's, and's or but's. It's not magic.

Or perhaps you just aren't bright enough to reject your own bigotry.

"Global jewish conspiracy" is so much a part of the islamo Nazi ideology that it shows up in MOSQUES and on the lips of muslim children -----in 3rd world countries

And in the posts of the Penelopes and Pennywises here.

The only thing that frightens me about this is that our sovereign nation has been bought and paid for by the usual suspects.

Use what little grey matter resides in that thing you call a skull. If not for Israel, there is no reason for us to be in the M.E. We have plenty of energy to tap on our own land.

You know, I'd like to believe you aren't as dim as that tidbit makes you seem but the only alternative is to believe you're a dime-a-dozen Jew-hatin' jackass in which case you are just as dim as your post makes you seem.

Why are we involved in the Middle East, professor?
Talk about dim.

See if this registers on your radar, Princess: OIL.

We don't need the oil. The oil is a ruse to keep us saving the Zionist's asses from full scale war with the arabs.

OK, remove your blinder and your ear muffs and listen up:
We operate in a GLOBAL economy. There is no way around it. We need our foreign trading partners and that global market just as they need us. Yeah, we get "only" 8% or so of our oil from Mideast sources but the rest of the world needs that oil not only to lubricate business but to keep an unimaginable catastrophe from befalling much of the world that would eventually land here as well. Unless you would have us return to the 18th Century you will have to face the fact that oil makes our world go 'round. Believe it or not, not everything is about Israel or the Zionists.

sayit----it is obvious you never read the islamo Nazi propaganda----the whole UNIVERSE is controlled by a ZIONIST
CONSPIRACY. When I was a child and
read their stuff in my little very Christian
semi urban semi suburban town-----I thought
it was a kinda naïve ----backwoods moonshine soaked thing. Then I encountered young educated muslims----from many different lands-------they get fed these ideas from infancy and believe them like four
year old Christian kids believe in the easter bunny

Once again, your attempts fall on deaf ears. A lot of people are waking up to the bullshit that has been sold as Gospel to Americans for 70 years. I once fully supported Israel myself.

Once again, your attempts fall on deaf ears. A lot of people are waking up to the bullshit that has been sold as Gospel to Americans for 70 years. I once fully supported Israel myself.

ROFMAO----com'on-----you can think of something a bit more original that THAT ONE!!!11

There is no global conspiracy, there is reality, to wit- Israel only exists for Jews, Israel only survives because of the US, the US buys arab oil to keep relative peace to protect the Jewish State.

You don't need some great secret star chamber to make that happen. All you need is endless "holocaust" recollections to support the Zionist cause for Israel to be, and for the US to back Israel no if's, and's or but's. It's not magic.

Uh-huh ... and your "reality" is that there is a "Global Jewish Conspiracy." Time for a reality check, Princess, and perhaps another visit to a mental health professional.

ROFMAO----com'on-----you can think of something a bit more original that THAT ONE!!!11

Which part is funny?

Uh-huh ... and your "reality" is that there is a "Global Jewish Conspiracy." Time for a reality check, Princess, and perhaps another visit to a mental health professional.

There is no conspiracy. Are all Jews as stupid as you?

Or at least a bit more honest.

:lmao:
Yeah, OK. Beneath your Jew-hatin' veneer is a former Israel supporter. Got it!

Forum List

Back