🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another year without a family Christmas?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The only thing we can disagree with is the term 'technocrats'
Not technocrats but satanists is the right name for criminals and murders

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Thanksgiving gatherings were discouraged once again in many parts of the U.S., and many government leaders are now urging residents to cancel their Christmas celebrations too
  • The global response to the COVID-19 pandemic has little to do with the spread of an actual virus, and everything to do with the planned global takeover and implementation of a technocratic agenda known as the Great Reset
  • Mask mandates, social distancing, business shutdowns and online working and learning are all forms of “soft indoctrination” to get us used to a way of life devoid of our rights and freedoms
  • While the Great Reset plan is being sold as a way to make life fair and equitable for all, it’s really a wealth redistribution scheme that transfers wealth from the working class to the technocratic elite
  • The mass vaccination and boosters-for-life agenda are part of the technocratic coup underway

My whole family, not being cult imbeciles, is vaxxed.

Hence, no problems with celebrations.

I pity the poor antivaxxers. The work so hard to put themselves in chains.

My whole family, not being cult imbeciles, is vaxxed.

Hence, no problems with celebrations.

I pity the poor antivaxxers. The work so hard to put themselves in chains.
Put myself in chains???? Been taking vacations libs said I couldnt take

I wandered over to another website which I won't name ... but you can't spell DUI without mentioning it.

I read with some amusement, stories about people gleefully abandoning and shunning family members and life-long friends who chose not to get vaccinated.

Try to imagine the level of group-think fear that must pervade their lives if they are willing to abandon friends and family over their choices of medical treatments.

Fortunately, my friends and family members, when we meet, never discuss flu, or vaccines, or who is doing what in the halls of power...

... we talk about who the neighbors are screwing, like normal people.

Nothing is going to change for the vast majority of people. My wife does most of the Christmas shopping but I always have to get a thing or two and I always wait till the last minute. Yesterday I go to Wal Mart and there is hardly an empty spot anywhere. The place is packed.

For right or wrong, for good or bad no one cares any longer.

Forum List

Back