Anti-government radicals murder 2 police officers had "Dont Tread On Me" flags

"Look at the statist clowns flop." What the fuck does that even mean?

Listen, douche. You psycho right-wing fucks hate Obama, we get that. You hate the government, we get that. You hate cops because they work for the government, we get that.

BUT YOU LOVE THE MILITARY. You adore it. You "support our troops" regardless of whatever stupid failed mission like Vietraqistan that they're sent on.

Who do you think you will be fighting against during your "revolution" if not the US military?

Be proud of your Confederate heritage. Hate the military. Ambush and kill US soldiers like cops because they work for the evil Obammunist government, too. Let's see you stupid fucking ***** claim to be "patriots" then.

What rights did right-wing ***** lose that they feel the need to ambush and kill cops? Their right to free speech? Obviously not given their youtube rants and tirades. Their right to bear arms? Obviously not since they killed two cops who weren't trying to oppress them. Their right to not be searched? The GOPUSAPATRIOT Act was a Republican idea so the right-wing can go blow itself on that count. In what way were these prissy stupid fucking Teabaggers being oppressed?

A black man was elected. Everything that the government has done since 2008 has been TYRANNY! DURRRRRRR!

Good job, Republicans. Defend murderers and crazy people. That makes you look sane.

Last edited:
"Look at the statist clowns flop." What the fuck does that even mean?

Listen, douche. You psycho right-wing fucks hate Obama, we get that. You hate the government, we get that. You hate cops because they work for the government, we get that.

BUT YOU LOVE THE MILITARY. You adore it. You "support our troops" regardless of whatever stupid failed mission like Vietraqistan that they're sent on.

Who do you think you will be fighting against during your "revolution" if not the US military?

Be proud of your Confederate heritage. Hate the military. Ambush and kill US soldiers like cops because they work for the evil Obammunist government, too. Let's see you stupid fucking ***** claim to be "patriots" then.

What rights did right-wing ***** lose that they feel the need to ambush and kill cops? Their right to free speech? Obviously not given their youtube rants and tirades. Their right to bear arms? Obviously not since they killed two cops who weren't trying to oppress them. Their right to not be searched? The GOPUSAPATRIOT Act was a Republican idea so the right-wing can go blow itself on that count. In what way were these prissy stupid fucking Teabaggers being oppressed?

A black man was elected. Everything that the government has done since 2008 has been TYRANNY! DURRRRRRR!

Good job, Republicans. Defend murderers and crazy people. That makes you look sane.

I would replace "Republicans" with "Right-Wing Nutbags". I know a number of moderate Republicans who are actually quite sane and good people. And they think this shit is just batshit crazy. You know, the shit that Koshergruel loves, the shit like what those murderers did, as described in the OP:

Anti-government radicals murder 2 police officers had "Dont Tread On Me" flags

Those were two (well, three) brutal, execution style murders, where the cops didn't even have a chance to reach for a gun to defend themselves. This is about as low as low can get. But apparently, Koshergruel is ok with that.

Notice that Koshergruel did not denounce those murderers or the extreme Right-Wing ideology they followed that caused them to do what they did, ergo, she supports it, ergo, she is a Right-Wing terrorist.

See, I just used HER logic. This is the shit she says about the Left all the time.

so Buc would you be saying this if the people were registered Democrats with OWS flags?...just askin.....

The left wing Occupy crowd are SUING the cops. Not shooting them.

The far right radical movement is getting more dangerous by the day. To the point that now, members of the Bundy Ranch militia go into a CiCis pizza, and AMBUSH two innocent cops, and lay that stupid yellow snake flag on their bodies....the go to WalMart and kill another- who is a brave CWP holder who tried to stop their rampage- before being too cowardly to face the cops and instead commit suicide.

[...]
Do you think it's possible this violent attack on uniformed police officers is a response to emerging resentment for increasing examples of excessive police aggression such as was seen during the Occupy Wall Street protest and the increasingly common examples of excessively aggressive SWAT raids, such as the recent flash/bang grenade injury of a baby in his crib?

There is no question that the pair who killed the two Las Vegas cops and the fellow in WalMart are psychos. And there is little question that Timothy McVeigh (the Oklahoma City bomber) was an unstable personality (probably a PTSD case). But the point is both examples are responses to outrageously unacceptable conduct on the part of law-enforcement personnel.

Excuse me, but what did those two now-dead police officers do that was "unacceptable conduct", or in your mind is it ok for extreme Right-Wing terrorists to just kill any police officer they see, since they're all so very interchangeable? Really?

Dude, that is majorly fucked-up.

That is sick.

American Taliban logic would be for this psycho right-wing couple to have had a child and then used it as a human shield when law enforcement showed up to enforce the law.

It "worked" for them at Archie Bunkerville.

American Taliban logic would be for this psycho right-wing couple to have had a child and then used it as a human shield when law enforcement showed up to enforce the law.

It "worked" for them at Archie Bunkerville.

Yes, that was a particulary sick moment on the one video I saw from ZOG-Bunkerville a couple of months ago.

What a bunch of fucking cowards.

Let's see the right-wing defend cop-killing when the trigger is pulled by a black finger.

"Black people are just responding to outrageously unacceptable conduct on the part of law enforcement."

Some more description of the killers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYa6DMzuBII

I noticed the tie-in with the Bundy Ranch. No proof was provided that this actually happened though.

CNN couldn't help it.

The left tried to tie Sarah Palin into Gabbi Gifford's shooting as well, just because she mentioned targeting her in the next election.

Pretty pathetic attempt to try to bring the Tea Party and gun ownership into the mix. Maybe it will work this time. All of the college students that have been busting caps into school children has been a total disappointment up until now.

Maybe CNN can cover this for awhile before going back to their 24/7 coverage of the missing flight 370. I think it's chasing people away in droves.

Let's see the right-wing defend cop-killing when the trigger is pulled by a black finger.

"Black people are just responding to outrageously unacceptable conduct on the part of law enforcement."

If the perps had been black Obama would have said the dead cops acted stupidly.

BTW; Didn't somebody glorify cop-killing in a rapsong already???

[MENTION=33063]paulitician[/MENTION] this is your ilk man, the "police are the gestapo, rah rah rah!" crowd.

Shouldn't have been accepted at the Bundy's to begin with.

Truth hurts, doesn't it, Koshergruel.

Those were extreme RIGHTIES who murdered innocent people.

Go ahead and glorify them all you want, we know you like that stuff....

Enjoy your time with your extreme Right-Wing, ultra-militant, unpatriotic, unamerican, people murdering friends.

This is the first time I saw this.

I was looking for a Bundy Ranch sign, but didn't see one.

The truth is, nobody controls these people. If you want a police state start using police officers to oppress the population and the crazies will come out of the woodwork.

Keep advertising shootings nationwide and what will be the predictable result?

Seems this always happens when liberals are in charge. Chaos. After all of collge campus shootings, and Ft Hood shootings, pressure cooker bombings, you libs must be breathing a collective sigh of relief.

Last edited:
You right wing internet revolutionaries, you SUNSHINE PATRIOTS, ya'll just crack me up

Ya'll just back off from supporting these nutters who just did exactly what YOU boys claim YOU'RE ALL prepared to do?!

How many times have we read on this very board that YOU people need guns to stop the oppressive government?

Well when you stop government, lads, who do you suppose you're going to be killing, first?

What?

Did you lads think your revolution is going to be open season on unarmed hippies?

Think again, lads.

You're going to have to kill cops, because COPS work for the masters...and lads...they always will, too

Last edited:
You right wing internet revolutionaries, you SUNSHINE PATRIOTS, ya'll just crack me up

Ya'll just back off from supporting these nutters who just did exactly what YOU boys claim YOU'RE ALL prepared to do?!

How many times have we read on this very board that YOU people need guns to stop the oppressive government?

Well when you stop government, lads, who do you suppose you're going to be killing, first?

What?

Did you lads think your revolution is going to be open season on unarmed hippies?

Think again, lads.

You're going to have to kill cops, because COPS work for the masters...and lads...they always will, too

Ask the cops in Chicago about rightwing nutters.

Like I said, it took awhile but abuse and oppress the people enough and the crazies surface.

I can't defend this any more than you can defend the intentions or the actions of the BLM.

More details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hADrVAdT3W0

Militia
White Supremacist
Bundy Ranch
Sovereign Citizens

Yepp, nothing to see here. Isolated incident. All those other isolated incident"ers" who just also happen to love the Gadsden Flag - totally unrelated. Yupp, isolated incident.
They think the cops are nazis but they are nazis themselves? That make sense to ANYONE ELSE?

I defended that ex cop out in LA when he went on his spree. Christopher Dorner.

Yes, black on white crime is acceptable.

Blacks can do no wrong because of 400 years of slavery.

At least that is the media version of reality.

Forum List

Back