Anti-government radicals murder 2 police officers had "Dont Tread On Me" flags

what the hell does Bundy have to DO with any of this

you on the left Love people getting killed, then you come here acting all high and mighty and blame anyone and everyone

last week it was NPR

now you have a guy who shouldn't ever been allowed at the Bundy ranch....what the hell is Bundy a psychic and should of seen things? just dumb

lefties are ghouls and love dancing on peoples graves

Last edited:
Also to note, when they went to the Wal-Mart after the cowardly slayings of the defenseless police officers, a brave concealed weapons holder tried to engage them at the entrance, but sadly, he too was killed by these yellow-rattlesnake-flag worshipping, anti-government cowardly freaks.

so Buc would you be saying this if the people were registered Democrats with OWS flags?...just askin.....

Translation: Hurry, insert a hypothetical that fails to deal with reality. Reality is looking bad for us...lets have a "what if" session

Bundy has nothing to do with it. They're frantically attaching the "ttea party" and "militia" label to every murder that hits the news...continuing their quest to criminalize thought and speech that is in opposition to the progressive state.

So...I see they draped a don't tread on me flag somewhere..and this allegedly confirms tea party ties.

So does the fact that the guy dressed up regularly as Peter Pan prove that musicals are dangerous??? Should we target and kill the audiences watching shows in NYC?

Clearly the person responsible is Ben Franklin, George Washington and their group of radicals.

Or maybe they are just evil people who will spend their life in prison for murder.

Keep poking the Hornets nest.

Maybe the left will get their dreams answered.

Oklahoma City....

Bundy has nothing to do with it. They're frantically attaching the "ttea party" and "militia" label to every murder that hits the news...continuing their quest to criminalize thought and speech that is in opposition to the progressive state.

So...I see they draped a don't tread on me flag somewhere..and this allegedly confirms tea party ties.

So does the fact that the guy dressed up regularly as Peter Pan prove that musicals are dangerous??? Should we target and kill the audiences watching shows in NYC?

Bundy as a representative of a movement in this country had everything to do with it.

every time we hear the same shit
they make me sick

every time we hear the same shit
they make me sick

Yes, and we hear the same shit from the trailer trash gang everyday (that is you and kosher if you still think highly of yourselves). Both of you call for a revolution everyday and call anyone who disagrees with you, a 'statist.' These cop killers espoused YOUR ideals and that of the Bundy nutters.

You are un-American zealots. Hateful douchebags who contribute nothing to society but a bunch of finger pointing, whining, and racism.

If these two people weren't politically motivated, anti-government, rightwing terrorists, who would be?

You people are trying to invent a fantasy world where there is no such thing as rightwing terrorism. We aren't going to let you do that.

If these two people weren't politically motivated, anti-government, rightwing terrorists, who would be?

You people are trying to invent a fantasy world where there is no such thing as rightwing terrorism. We aren't going to let you do that.

Like the world you invented that al Qaeda was history.

Seems to me most of the rightwing terrorism is those you and Obama support.

Taliban for example.

Hamas

Syrian rebels.

Etc.

I just call them terrorists. Whether they are right or left is just a matter of semantics. What I find to be troublesome is that the hate-conservatives on this forum would rather argue that these douchebags are democrats instead of condemning their actions to the point they are apologetic.

I can say, these nutters, espoused the Tea Party ideology and represent people like Kosher and Steph more than any liberal on this forum. They were racists, anti-government, and nutters...sound like anyone you know on this forum?

what get me is that damn title

ANIT government

they make this government, our police etc out to something like a g-d and oh my gawd someone killed one of them

maybe one of them an affair with the dudes wife, maybe he busted this guy before and he wanted revenge, NOBODY know what was in HIS HEAD

but for crying out they (anyone in civil service or this government) aren't people that are ABOVE the rest of us...It's sad they were killed as it is that anyone is ever killed

but you notice you don't all this whining when a cop KILLs a civilian?

America's far right fascists, militias, and other nuts are going to face reality very soon.

ANIT government

they make this government, our police etc out to something like a g-d and oh my gawd someone killed one of them

maybe one of them an affair with the dudes wife, maybe he busted this guy before and he wanted revenge, NOBODY know what was in HIS HEAD

but for crying out they (anyone in civil service or this government) aren't people that are ABOVE the rest of us...It's sad they were killed as it is that anyone is ever killed

I figured it was gonna take another day before the teapers started blaming the cops and pointing their stinky racist fingers at everyone else but the killers. Lunch Lady just proved me wrong.

ANIT government

"ANIT"?

:rofl

Deceleration alert!!!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

We have clean up on aisle S. For Stephanie.

:D

So, Stephanie, I gather you support those two murderers, like like Koshergrl does, amirite?

Because you don't condemn their acts, you just groan at "the other side!"?

Doesn't that wear you down with time?

Actually, the OP title is outstanding, all of most necessary information we need is there:

Anti-government radicals murder 2 police officers had "Dont Tread On Me" flags

Those two WERE anti-government radicals: Sovereign cititzens material was found at their place, their social media entries all indicate very strongly that they were extremist, anti-goverment types.

The murdered two police officers in cold blood, at point blank range.

And the put a Gadsden flag on at least one of them.

So, the title is really quite accurate.

America's far right fascists, militias, and other nuts are going to face reality very soon.

God can only hope so. I think this event gives the evil authority figures the right to start arresting and questioning all of he crazies who supported that tax evader, Cliven Bundy.

Bundy as a representative of a movement in this country had everything to do with it.

Yup. A movement that is uninterested in murdering anybody, and who kicked out the two murderers as soon as they arrived, for being too loony.

Another fact the left is desperately ignoring.

Forum List

Back