Anti government white men are gov. biggest beneficiaries

Dems have always tried to hold you back. That being said, you are absolutely correct. But Black women are raising their children the best they can with no fathers there to help. Start there. Stop using the # of children you spawn as a sign of manliness. I can't afford 11 kids. You can't either.
Then both of you raise your children to respect all lives. Yeah, all of them. Teach them how to succeed. Ben Carson had the same opportunities that your child has. Get them the hell off the streets and in the classrooms and at the kitchen table.
Just a little foot note, that white kid that raped had both parents at home. Those white kids that do the mass shootings, got both white mom and dad at home, and the ignorant fucks that come here...I'm sure they had both parents.....so miss me on the stats of two parent homes....I raised 3 kids partially alone and all 3 mastered degreed with kick ass jobs and not a criminal among them

Good for you, and I mean that You are not the norm and the proof is in your children. Bravo. It could not have been easy.

Children in single-parent families

Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
17 percent

Non-Hispanic whites
25 percent

Hispanics
42 percent

American Indian and Native Alaskans
53 percent

Non-Hispanic blacks
67 percent

Dems have always tried to hold you back. That being said, you are absolutely correct. But Black women are raising their children the best they can with no fathers there to help. Start there. Stop using the # of children you spawn as a sign of manliness. I can't afford 11 kids. You can't either.
Then both of you raise your children to respect all lives. Yeah, all of them. Teach them how to succeed. Ben Carson had the same opportunities that your child has. Get them the hell off the streets and in the classrooms and at the kitchen table.
Just a little foot note, that white kid that raped had both parents at home. Those white kids that do the mass shootings, got both white mom and dad at home, and the ignorant fucks that come here...I'm sure they had both parents.....so miss me on the stats of two parent homes....I raised 3 kids partially alone and all 3 mastered degreed with kick ass jobs and not a criminal among them

Good for you. So what?

One of the things that bugs me about Americans, is that 1,000 people can die from doing street luge.... but one guy will do it, and it will work, and suddenly everyone everyone will be like "street luge is perfectly safe! I know bob, and bob does it, and he's alive!"

Yes, you did great. More power to you.

But the vast vast majority of children that are raised in single parent, or co-habitation households, end up screwed up.

There is a number of differing research on the effects of family life on children. Not one, not even one single paper that I have read yet, has anything positive to say about non-married parents.

Finland has publish research showing this. The EU has. Numerous reports from the US show. Not one suggests anything good about non-married parents effects on children.

Now does that mean if you have a screwed up family, that children are magically doomed to failure for life? Of course not. Of course there are some that come through fine, with no ill effects.

But here's the problem.... when 99 out of hundred do poorly, your one counter example, is nice... but not the normal.

Broken, screwed up families, is a leading predictor of drug use, criminal activity, suicide and poor educational outcomes.

Your one counter example, again.... that's great. But the facts are non-married broken families is terrible and destructive on kids. It's a fact. Not an opinion.

And of the sub-groups within the US, you can see a direct correlation between the family life of groups, and the problems in those groups with crime, drugs and being shot by police.

I find it so ironic, the very people rallying against the government, supporting the GOP less gov. rhetoric, who rallies for Trump and hate anyone seeking gov. aide or support, has throughout the founding of this nation, been the federal gov. biggest beneficiaries, ITS BEEN WHITE MEN......read on!!!

Its been the federal government who has supported and enfranchised white men, from day one, while disenfranchising women and minorities.

It was the federal gov. that built infrastructures that supported business's owned by white men who profited, with laws and regulations that helped create wage inequality for women and minorities.

It was the federal government, that prevented women and minorities from voting, allowing only white men the vote, creating ceilings that just recently began to crack.

Its been the federal gov. that enforced laws for segregated schools, communities and puplic venues against people of color, again allowing white male and thier families free reign.

If any one race or gender has been privy to unprecedented preferential treatment by the federal government....ITS BEEN WHITE MEN. The reason today, so many are turning against the federal government, is that inclusion is now its main focus and white men don't like that.

images

You do understand that your rant singles out the fact that if protections/benefits aren't cut out specifically for anyone (such as racial minorities or women), then you think those people who are not individually protected in legislation are incapable of accomplishing anything on their own? To say that government policy supports the white man because it doesn't give a minority the upper hand through legislative imbalance, is the same as saying minorities are incompetent of achieving their goals if in fact everyone is treated equally.

I find it so ironic, the very people rallying against the government, supporting the GOP less gov. rhetoric, who rallies for Trump and hate anyone seeking gov. aide or support, has throughout the founding of this nation, been the federal gov. biggest beneficiaries, ITS BEEN WHITE MEN......read on!!!

Its been the federal government who has supported and enfranchised white men, from day one, while disenfranchising women and minorities.

It was the federal gov. that built infrastructures that supported business's owned by white men who profited, with laws and regulations that helped create wage inequality for women and minorities.

It was the federal government, that prevented women and minorities from voting, allowing only white men the vote, creating ceilings that just recently began to crack.

Its been the federal gov. that enforced laws for segregated schools, communities and puplic venues against people of color, again allowing white male and thier families free reign.

If any one race or gender has been privy to unprecedented preferential treatment by the federal government....ITS BEEN WHITE MEN. The reason today, so many are turning against the federal government, is that inclusion is now its main focus and white men don't like that.

images

"Da gubermint" is nothing but a massive corporate entity that is owned by the international bankers that also run the IMF, BIS and Global banks. It's an insidious form of slavery with it's roots going all the way back to the Knights Templar as it pertains to the banking system. "Gubermint" has grown and become more draconian to keep the huddled masses under their thumb while fooling them into believing that bigger "gubermint" is necessary to keep them safe from the very things that they themselves were behind....like 9/11/01, the OKC Murrah building false flag. They play the Hegelian Dialectic card constantly. They manufacture the crisis and then propose a solution that dilutes the rights of the people. Your childlike faith in this corporate entity known as "gubermint" would be hilarious if I was watching this from afar but since it affects me? I don't find it so funny. I doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to fathom what it is I am trying to convey but I know of what I speak. Keeping us divided along racial, economic, gender, religious and even sexual orientation is how they keep us divided and distracted.

index.php

You tell em.

I speak only the truth....just because you don't know doesn't make any less true.

It's hilarious when people like tiggerred think because they disagree it changes the truth.

What do you want golliwog whites pay the most into the system are almost 5x more of them than your peeps and deserve to get back more.....fair and balanced is a biitch to the low IQ'd!
If you pay the most, its because you've had you foot on the necks of every race in this country, preventing their potential, so own the burden, bitch!!

images

Its was the Republican Party that freed the slaves and gave minorities the right to vote. For generations the Democratic party took liberties with the Constitution and Bill of Rights to keep the foot on the necks of minorities. In the 60's when they realized that the party would never win a national election again they changed tactics. Promising government programs for votes.
Listen, boy....stop trying to educate me on this Lincoln freeing the slaves bullshit....fact Lincoln stressed over freeing the slave and really didn't want to do it, is historically recorded. Secondly, we didn't get the vote until the 60's and still we're stressing today over shit that should have been our constitutional rights, so giving us anything is already DOA.

As for democrats keeping minorities down??? Its white people period, trying to keep a nigga down, regardless of party affiliation...the fact of the matter is, its not workin!!

Poor little nigga...perhaps you can become a slave again in one of those cool Islamic countries?
Poor little niga? How bout poor stupid ignorant white fuck. I don't need your sympathy bitch, but you sho need mine.....cause the world is finding you white mf's stupid, not just here at home...you poor stupid white motherfuckers are the embarrassment, bitch.

Keep telling yourself that when blacks have the lowest average IQ of any group, the highest proportional use of social welfare of any group, the lowest graduation rate of any group, and the highest bastard birth rate of any group.

images

What's ironic is that you support a government that has done all these things.

If you pay the most, its because you've had you foot on the necks of every race in this country, preventing their potential, so own the burden, bitch!!

images

Its was the Republican Party that freed the slaves and gave minorities the right to vote. For generations the Democratic party took liberties with the Constitution and Bill of Rights to keep the foot on the necks of minorities. In the 60's when they realized that the party would never win a national election again they changed tactics. Promising government programs for votes.
Listen, boy....stop trying to educate me on this Lincoln freeing the slaves bullshit....fact Lincoln stressed over freeing the slave and really didn't want to do it, is historically recorded. Secondly, we didn't get the vote until the 60's and still we're stressing today over shit that should have been our constitutional rights, so giving us anything is already DOA.

As for democrats keeping minorities down??? Its white people period, trying to keep a nigga down, regardless of party affiliation...the fact of the matter is, its not workin!!

Poor little nigga...perhaps you can become a slave again in one of those cool Islamic countries?
Poor little niga? How bout poor stupid ignorant white fuck. I don't need your sympathy bitch, but you sho need mine.....cause the world is finding you white mf's stupid, not just here at home...you poor stupid white motherfuckers are the embarrassment, bitch.

Keep telling yourself that when blacks have the lowest average IQ of any group, the highest proportional use of social welfare of any group, the lowest graduation rate of any group, and the highest bastard birth rate of any group.
........AND THROUGH ALL THAT ADVERSITY, WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WE'RE DOMINATING THE OLYMPICS, THUGS RIDING IN LIMO'S THANKS TO THE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS INDUSTRY AND WIGGA'S....LIKE YOU PEOPLE.....ALL THAT GOING ON FOR US....WHO'D DA THUNK IT, EH?

images

Dude we all support the gov. its called paying taxes and white men like you who whine about it, should get down on your hands and knees and thank God for a system that took you lunatics from the cave to a free pass society that you thrive on today.

........AND THROUGH ALL THAT ADVERSITY, WE GOT A NIGGA IN THE WHITE HOUSE, WE'RE DOMINATING THE OLYMPICS, THUGS RIDING IN LIMO'S THANKS TO THE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS INDUSTRY AND WIGGA'S....LIKE YOU PEOPLE.....ALL THAT GOING ON FOR US....WHO'D DA THUNK IT, EH?

Keep your EXCEPTIONS. 25% of blacks are in poverty. The incarceration rate for blacks is 7x that of whites per 100,000 of their population. When it comes to the likelihood of imprisonment, for men as a whole, it's 1:9. For whites, it's only 1:17 but for blacks it's 1:3. With women, as a whole it's 1:56. For whites, it's only 1:111 but for blacks it's 1:18.

images

Dude we all support the gov. its called paying taxes and white men like you who whine about it, should get down on your hands and knees and thank God for a system that took you lunatics from the cave to a free pass society that you thrive on today.

Half the country doesn't pay income taxes.

Are you saying that all I had to do when I sent in a resume was put on their "I'm white"?

images

You do understand that your rant singles out the fact that if protections/benefits aren't cut out specifically for anyone (such as racial minorities or women), then you think those people who are not individually protected in legislation are incapable of accomplishing anything on their own? To say that government policy supports the white man because it doesn't give a minority the upper hand through legislative imbalance, is the same as saying minorities are incompetent of achieving their goals if in fact everyone is treated equally.
No, what I am saying is that white men have historically benefited from a system that EXCLUDED competing efforts from other minority groups. We'll never know the possibilities of what could have been had the red carpet not been so exclusive to white men only, now will we? Today, with all the resources of good jobs and affordable education all but unreachable to everyone, your comments are non voided. And yes if we all were treated equally, the merit of what I'm saying could be tested...but we're not all treated equally and you know that. After the crash of 08', I saw first hand how equal the system was....all the local venues where I live, which is a very diverse community, got rid of all the blacks and staffed their venues with white people. Everywhere I visited, no Tyrone, no Sha na na....just white Becky and Tom.

images

I think what you're missing here is that I, and many other libertarians, agree with you that government plays favorites. The difference is, we want that to stop it. You just want to fiddle with who the favorites are.

images

Who the hell would be surprised to learn that the largest overall demographic is also the largest demographic on welfare?

Oh that's right, stupid liberals who hate math, and science, and well just about anything else that requires thinking or skills.

Here's how math works you stupid negro

Let's look at just SNAP (that's your foodstamps)

Who Gets Food Stamps? White People, Mostly

all else being equal, negroes should make up the same percentage of food stamp recipients as they make up the general population. Meaning 13% of food stamp recipients should be black. But instead we see that FORTY fucking percent of food stamp recipients are negroes.

Just as we see in EVERY statistic, well every BAD statistic, the American Negro is over represented.

No, what I am saying is that white men have historically benefited from a system that EXCLUDED competing efforts from other minority groups. We'll never know the possibilities of what could have been had the red carpet not been so exclusive to white men only, now will we? Today, with all the resources of good jobs and affordable education all but unreachable to everyone, your comments are non voided. And yes if we all were treated equally, the merit of what I'm saying could be tested...but we're not all treated equally and you know that. After the crash of 08', I saw first hand how equal the system was....all the local venues where I live, which is a very diverse community, got rid of all the blacks and staffed their venues with white people. Everywhere I visited, no Tyrone, no Sha na na....just white Becky and Tom.

By "excluded" you mean didn't cut out special protections against what you seem to see as the inherent inferiority of women and minorities. It isn't like the law currently states "only white men", and has more to do with the fact you think minorities and women cannot prevail unless the law specifically gives minorities and women an upper hand.

Keep your EXCEPTIONS. 25% of blacks are in poverty. The incarceration rate for blacks is 7x that of whites per 100,000 of their population. When it comes to the likelihood of imprisonment, for men as a whole, it's 1:9. For whites, it's only 1:17 but for blacks it's 1:3. With women, as a whole it's 1:56. For whites, it's only 1:111 but for blacks it's 1:18.
Its those EXCEPTIONS THAT MAKE YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS run around the country whining about wanting YOUR COUNTRY BACK...YES? I'm 1000% certain nigga in prison isn't what's keeping you fucks up at night, no is it?

images

Who the hell would be surprised to learn that the largest overall demographic is also the largest demographic on welfare?

Oh that's right, stupid liberals who hate math, and science, and well just about anything else that requires thinking or skills.

all else being equal, negroes should make up the same percentage of food stamp recipients as they make up the general population. Meaning 13% of food stamp recipients should be black. But instead we see that FORTY fucking percent of food stamp recipients are negroes.

Just as we see in EVERY statistic, well every BAD statistic, the American Negro is over represented.
Listen, if every single time there's a debate calling out your white hypocrites for your welfare, you wanna bring up food stamps, than we're gonna have a problem. Keep in mind, bitch....they'rd be no food stamp program were it not for white people. It was to feed poor white motherfuckers in 64'.

Its those EXCEPTIONS THAT MAKE YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS run around the country whining about wanting YOUR COUNTRY BACK...YES? I'm 1000% certain nigga in prison isn't what's keeping you fucks up at night, no is it?

The exceptions don't bother me but at least you agree blacks doing things the way someone of any color should be doing them is the EXCEPTION. They're doing what an honorable person does, supporting him/herself.

images

Listen, if every single time there's a debate calling out your white hypocrites for your welfare, you wanna bring up food stamps, than we're gonna have a problem. Keep in mind, bitch....they'rd be no food stamp program were it not for white people. It was to feed poor white motherfuckers in 64'.

what the fuck? Care to address the fact that almost half of food stamps (and no doubt all other form of welfare) goes to support 12% of the population?

The exceptions don't bother me but at least you agree blacks doing things the way someone of any color should be doing them is the EXCEPTION. They're doing what an honorable person does, supporting him/herself.

Reminds me of Chris Rock "n*gger you're doing what you're supposed to do"

:rofl:

Forum List

Back