Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

Why don't you show the numbers? You know of absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

The numbers are in the OP.

It doesn't exactly square with claims of "almost non-existent".
260 attacks REALLY? You call that significant? I call that almost none existent in a Country of 320 MILLION.

Yeah, it's pretty significant when the make up less than 1% of that 320 million.
No it isn't this is a manufactured complaint. Most of the supposed "attacks" are simply kids writing on the walls.

It's a crime intended to illicit terror like a cross being burned on a black family's lawn.

You're an idiot really, there's more than for times the number of Attacks on Jews, as there are on muslims and Jews aren't killing Americans...Get your story straight you fraud:slap:

hate-crimes-chart-1449181453.jpg

It would be interesting to see if the US Government does keep stats on Muslim crimes against others. For instance, one Muslim just attacked and injured many people in New York and New Jersey recently. Is there Government stats showing the number of Muslim crimes committed? Just curious.

Does that somehow justify attacks on innocent people?

Come to think of that, didn't Osama bin Laden use a similar warped justification for 9/11?

No justification, just seeking the complete picture. Does the US Government keep stats on Muslim attacks against others?

Between the anti-muslim attacks (hard to ever come by), and the muslim attacks (very relevant) liberal attempting a cheap false equivalency would obviously focus on the anti-muslim attacks.

Especially right after a bombing that could very well be the fault of the Islamists.

So a Muslim who killed you in retaliation for some guy across town killing a Muslim, that would be fair? lol
Be specific quote for us the Number of murdered Muslims by non Muslims in this Country.

And what are the numbers on Muslim crimes against others? Does the US Government even record those stats?

How does that in any way justify crimes against innocent Muslims?

I don't know... first you would have to point out who is trying to justify committing crimes against innocent muslims?

Bingo! Thanks.

Between the anti-muslim attacks (hard to ever come by), and the muslim attacks (very relevant) liberal attempting a cheap false equivalency would obviously focus on the anti-muslim attacks.

Especially right after a bombing that could very well be the fault of the Islamists.

So a Muslim who killed you in retaliation for some guy across town killing a Muslim, that would be fair? lol
Only if they didn't mind having their throats slit for trying...

Be specific quote for us the Number of murdered Muslims by non Muslims in this Country.

And what are the numbers on Muslim crimes against others? Does the US Government even record those stats?

How does that in any way justify crimes against innocent Muslims?

I don't know... first you would have to point out who is trying to justify committing crimes against innocent muslims?

Everyone who is deflecting to Islamist terrorist acts, for starters.

Bullshit! Muslims do commit crimes against others. Does the US Government keep stats on that? Seems like a rig-job to me. One Muslim alone, just attacked and injured many in New York and New Jersey recently. Is that a 'Hate Crime?' I would say, yes it is.

So it's about perspective. 'Hate Crimes' against Muslims in America are basically non-existent. Just like 'White on Black' crime is. The Race-Baiters distort things to promote their divisive agenda. It is what it is.

To bad the facts don't support your claim.

BULLSHITE! Just about non-existent. And what are the numbers on Muslim crimes against others? Y'all Race-Baiters are just over-hyping shit again. I could take the bait and go deeper, like showing how 'White on Black' crime is almost non-existent in America as well. And then showing how 'Black on White' crime is actually rampant in America. But why bother? Y'all Race-Baiters gon Race-Bait. It's what you do. Movin on...

Show us the numbers then.

Why don't you show the numbers? You know of absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

260 attacks REALLY? You call that significant? I call that almost none existent in a Country of 320 MILLION.

Spot On. Case closed.

BULLSHITE! Just about non-existent. And what are the numbers on Muslim crimes against others? Y'all Race-Baiters are just over-hyping shit again. I could take the bait and go deeper, like showing how 'White on Black' crime is almost non-existent in America as well. And then showing how 'Black on White' crime is actually rampant in America. But why bother? Y'all Race-Baiters gon Race-Bait. It's what you do. Movin on...

Show us the numbers then.

A breakdown of the various 'crimes' makes it even more insignificant.; the OP hopes there are tards here who will think they were all tortured and murdered or something.

Yeah, it's Bullshite. Just like how the usual suspect Race-Baiters won't admit that 'Black on White' crime is far more prevalent in America than 'White on Black' crime is. They have to lie to advance their divisive Race-Baiting agenda. It's very disingenuous B.S.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Wow.... Really? How many of them have been killed? Enquiring minds want to know.....

Here's a refresher on all those 'moderate' Muslims, both those squatting here in the State waiting for more to arrive and eventually murder half the country and run it their way, believe and want. There are still those trying to peddle the myth that it's a 'religion', despite the fact that it's a political ideology, not a religion', it has no real theology of any kind, just a few excuses for banditry, murder, looting, and slavery.

Polls of Islamic Beliefs Made Over Several Years

Only idiots or frothing lunatic vermin think bringing in a million Syrian Muslims into the U.S. is 'reasonable'.

That sounds like some of the weirdos on this board. Why bring in a million when you can bring in two million. This will make our country stronger, says joe biden. "we need an unrelenting, non stop stream of immigrants from the third world. It'll make the country stronger." Link below of biden saying this.

Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%?????
78% ????? what a joke. No one is attacking poor Muslims. That allegation is a lie. but! If anyone feels unwelcome here you're welcome to go back home.

Notice the article doesn't give numbers. Quoting a percent makes it sound much worse. If there was 1 attack one year and 2 attacks the next, you could say attacks doubled against Muslims.

Someone set fire to the mosque that the Orlando terrorist attended. The same one where it was preached that gays must die. A building is gone. The left is more shocked and outraged about that than the 47 murdered gays by the hands of a hateful Muslim.

Muslims often chant death to America, yet one guy saying he hates Islam is cause for ire among liberals.

Muslims claim they will rule the world. They want death for gays and other infidels. Women are possessions to be used and beaten as the men see fit. Never any outrage from the left no matter how heinous the crimes committed in the name of allah.

Mosques around the world have proven to be radical and caches of weapons have been found in some. Libs defend them no matter what. I will never figure out why libs, who claim to support women and children, can possibly defend a religion with the worst track record regarding human rights.

And, even as Obama increases the number of Muslims being bought into our country, we have Muslims continuing to call for our destruction. And they wonder why people don't like them when they do get here and show us their hateful attitude.

Palestinian Preacher: Blow Up DC Because ‘Allah Has Promised Us The White House’

"TEL AVIV – Allah has promised us the White House and we will stand on top of it and shout Allahu Akbar, a Palestinian cleric said in a September 14 address at the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

Palestinian preacher Abdallah Ayed also beseeched Allah "to vanquish America and Russia."

"Oh Allah, blow up their capital cities and their planes, pulverize their ships and kill their soldiers," Ayed said.

"Oh Allah, we ask you to subjugate them and burn them… burn all they have with your fire."

The video of Ayed’s prayer, translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), was posted on the Muslim holiday of Eid al Adha.

"Oh Allah in these blessed days and from your al-Aksa mosque, the center of blessings," Ayed is heard saying.

Ayed then addresses the United States and Russia

"Oh America, let me tell you about the day when the call to prayer will be heard from atop the White House, from atop the red palace in the Kremlin in Moscow," adding that "we shall shout Allah Akbar from there."

"Because Allah promised us both places, Allah promised the prophet Muhammad that Islam would rule the entire land," he added.

Ayed concludes his prayer by petitioning the deity to restore the days of the caliphate, "Oh lord bring your caliphate soon."

Earlier this month, the director of the Islamic Waqf, the body responsible for the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, said that Israel is staging "break-ins" at the al-Aqsa Mosque as part of the Jews’ plot to destroy the mosque and build a Jewish temple in its place."

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/19/watch-palestinian-preacher-calls-on-allah-to-blow-up-dc-because-allah-has-promised-us-the-white-house/

Yes, and I am talking about Christians today, because, well, we are living today.

Further, can't you seriously come up with a better example? Christianity had pretty much nothing to do with the war. Pathetic...

Christians today like George W. Bush? Invaded Iraq, invaded Afghanistan, the first went totally to hell because of his policy of not actually rebuilding the country properly, getting rid of the Iraqi army and police and creating a vacuum.

That's just one example. There are many examples. While the Christians don't always go and cause problems with guns and bombs, it's a choice never the less.

Islam has suffered in the last 200 years, and it's suffered within most people's memories.

You have Iraq (twice) and Afghanistan, plus Libya and that's only since 9/11. Plus the French in Mali and a few other former colonies. You have interference in many Muslim countries, Iran being an obvious example where there the US caused so many problems, Lebanon, and then you have the support of Israel which some has been legitimate and some of the actions of the Israelis simply hasn't.

Your inclusion of Afghanistan as though it is somehow a failure of Christianity or Christiandom, shows that you are an irrational anti-Christian bigot and thus demonstrates that NONE of your other conclusions have any credibility.

Why? You decide to go off and insult, but you don't actually even give a reason for your own "point of view" if we can call it that.

I can't reply to you just attacking me. So, either you respond properly, or don't bother.

You really need it explained to you that a sneak attack killing 3,000 Americans is a Just Cause for War?

Your inclusion of Afghanistan as though it is somehow a failure of Christianity or Christiandom, shows that you are an irrational anti-Christian bigot and thus demonstrates that NONE of your other conclusions have any credibility.

I'm not sure you quite get what I'm talking about here. I'm not talking about reasons why this happened. I'm saying it happened. The US has gone into Afghanistan. It's a fact.

Just like it's a fact that in the last 200 years the Muslim countries in the British Empire were:

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Brunei
Egypt
The Gambia
Iraq
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Malaysia
The Maldives
Nigeria
Pakistan
Qatar
Sudan
UAE
Yemen

There are other countries with Islam at a lower level than the ones I have presented too.

The French had:
Syria
Algeria
Tunisia
Niger
Mali
Chad
Benin
Djibouti

Which Muslim countries weren't controlled by the western Europeans? Saudi Arabia was one, because it didn't have anything worth taking before oil. Other than that I can't think of any other Muslim countries that weren't controlled by western countries. In Africa only Ethiopia survived without being control. In Asia Thailand is the only country.

So historically, and we're talking like into the 1960s here, many Islamic countries were repressed by Christian countries.

The British made concentration camps. The Germans refined their use and had death camps. They were run by Christians.

My inclusion of Afghanistan is because the US went into Afghanistan. It's a fact. It doesn't show what you're trying to claim it shows, it shows more that you're just trying to score points, I don't know why, you're not going to win any prizes with points.

Afghanistan has been invaded twice by the British, once by the USSR, once by the USA (and British again). Whatever the reasons you think are valid or not makes no difference here. It's whether the people of Muslim countries see this as unjust interference in their own affairs or not.
On top of all the interference in other countries it just adds up.

Shall I also take your squawking about Afghanistan that you believe that all the other interventions, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran etc etc were not just and Muslims can be justifiably angry at the actions of the US govt?

My point about your inclusion of Afghanistan was clear.

By including it to smear Christians or Christianity, you reveal yourself to be an anti-Christian bigot and thus not credible.

Here's a refresher on all those 'moderate' Muslims, both those squatting here in the State waiting for more to arrive and eventually murder half the country and run it their way, believe and want. There are still those trying to peddle the myth that it's a 'religion', despite the fact that it's a political ideology, not a religion', it has no real theology of any kind, just a few excuses for banditry, murder, looting, and slavery.

Polls of Islamic Beliefs Made Over Several Years

Only idiots or frothing lunatic vermin think bringing in a million Syrian Muslims into the U.S. is 'reasonable'.

That sounds like some of the weirdos on this board. Why bring in a million when you can bring in two million. This will make our country stronger, says joe biden. "we need an unrelenting, non stop stream of immigrants from the third world. It'll make the country stronger." Link below of biden saying this.

Uncle Joe has a terminal case of LibTard Disease... a.k.a. Cultural Suicide... a.k.a. Self-Loathing... to be ignored by all sane citizens.

Yeah, it's pretty significant when the make up less than 1% of that 320 million.
No it isn't this is a manufactured complaint. Most of the supposed "attacks" are simply kids writing on the walls.

It's a crime intended to illicit terror like a cross being burned on a black family's lawn.

You're an idiot really, there's more than for times the number of Attacks on Jews, as there are on muslims and Jews aren't killing Americans...Get your story straight you fraud:slap:

Who said Muslims were attacking us as a result of the 70+% increase of attacks on them? Oh yeah, like nobody.

Who said Muslims were attacking us as a result of the 70+% increase of attacks on them? Oh yeah, like nobody.
Who said that? :dunno:...By being gay you'd be raped and killed in most muslim countries ..Look at the chart genius. What does it tell you?....Are you shocked? you're full of crap:slap:

LIBs have some sort of mental illness that on one hand must acknowledge the coran does teach homosexuals must be exterminated but on the other hand are happy to welcome muslims into their communities.
LIBs have a fascination with always being the victims. Victimhood somehow feeds something inside themselves.
A LIB will leave their garage door open knowing there are thieves living down the road.

Christians today like George W. Bush? Invaded Iraq, invaded Afghanistan, the first went totally to hell because of his policy of not actually rebuilding the country properly, getting rid of the Iraqi army and police and creating a vacuum.

That's just one example. There are many examples. While the Christians don't always go and cause problems with guns and bombs, it's a choice never the less.

Islam has suffered in the last 200 years, and it's suffered within most people's memories.

You have Iraq (twice) and Afghanistan, plus Libya and that's only since 9/11. Plus the French in Mali and a few other former colonies. You have interference in many Muslim countries, Iran being an obvious example where there the US caused so many problems, Lebanon, and then you have the support of Israel which some has been legitimate and some of the actions of the Israelis simply hasn't.

Why? You decide to go off and insult, but you don't actually even give a reason for your own "point of view" if we can call it that.

I can't reply to you just attacking me. So, either you respond properly, or don't bother.

You really need it explained to you that a sneak attack killing 3,000 Americans is a Just Cause for War?

I'm not sure you quite get what I'm talking about here. I'm not talking about reasons why this happened. I'm saying it happened. The US has gone into Afghanistan. It's a fact.

Just like it's a fact that in the last 200 years the Muslim countries in the British Empire were:

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Brunei
Egypt
The Gambia
Iraq
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Malaysia
The Maldives
Nigeria
Pakistan
Qatar
Sudan
UAE
Yemen

There are other countries with Islam at a lower level than the ones I have presented too.

The French had:
Syria
Algeria
Tunisia
Niger
Mali
Chad
Benin
Djibouti

Which Muslim countries weren't controlled by the western Europeans? Saudi Arabia was one, because it didn't have anything worth taking before oil. Other than that I can't think of any other Muslim countries that weren't controlled by western countries. In Africa only Ethiopia survived without being control. In Asia Thailand is the only country.

So historically, and we're talking like into the 1960s here, many Islamic countries were repressed by Christian countries.

The British made concentration camps. The Germans refined their use and had death camps. They were run by Christians.

My inclusion of Afghanistan is because the US went into Afghanistan. It's a fact. It doesn't show what you're trying to claim it shows, it shows more that you're just trying to score points, I don't know why, you're not going to win any prizes with points.

Afghanistan has been invaded twice by the British, once by the USSR, once by the USA (and British again). Whatever the reasons you think are valid or not makes no difference here. It's whether the people of Muslim countries see this as unjust interference in their own affairs or not.
On top of all the interference in other countries it just adds up.

Shall I also take your squawking about Afghanistan that you believe that all the other interventions, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran etc etc were not just and Muslims can be justifiably angry at the actions of the US govt?

My point about your inclusion of Afghanistan was clear.

By including it to smear Christians or Christianity, you reveal yourself to be an anti-Christian bigot and thus not credible.

Oh, so now it's just resorting to insults. Who needs an argument when you can come up with mindless crap, hey? Sorry, I'm not interested in debating with you if you're going to pull this crap.

"Threats of violence"? Why are "threats of violence" part of the statistics related to alleged "soaring anti-muslem violence"? Are words and gestures considered to be violent acts if the victim is a protected member of society? The dirty little secret is that you can pad statistics hundreds of ways if nobody is paying attention.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Good. Hope they all decide to leave for the ME. Hope they all leave and I wish our Govt. would boot them the hell out .

"Threats of violence"? Why are "threats of violence" part of the statistics related to alleged "soaring anti-muslem violence"? Are words and gestures considered to be violent acts if the victim is a protected member of society? The dirty little secret is that you can pad statistics hundreds of ways if nobody is paying attention.

When counting times Muslims attacked us, each one resulted in deaths and/or injuries.

When counting supposed attacks on Muslims, I think they are counting people who say they don't like them or they count the time someone put a piece of bacon on the door handle of the mosque. And it wasn't even exploding bacon. No one was hurt, but it's treated like some kind of terrorist attack and they completely over react and they respond with far, far worse actions. Muslims are never called up by the left for murders. It's blamed on guns or people who pushed their buttons by saying something the Muslims didn't like.

The left claimed that people were asking to be attacked for openly saying things against Islam or drawing cartoons. The sentiment was that for these minor insults, people were asking for death.

The left treats these insults as serious attacks against Muslims while they ignore the Muslims imposing death on infidels who insult them.

I wish some sane talking points would get handed down to the liberals. Otherwise, we may as well get used to this insanity when it comes to their protection of radicals.

Forum List

Back