Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

The fact that hate crimes against innocent people are on the rise should matter. Should not be minimized

I'm not trying to minimize anything. :)

But I see liberals (maybe not you specifically), liberal news outlets, and our current presidential administration doing everything they can to minimize acts of terrorism committed my Muslim radicals here and abroad.

Muslim radicals have nothing to do with ordinary law abiding Muslim Americans. It's like blaming all gun owners for the actions of criminals.

Hijab day?:wtf:I'm sure the leftist will happily wear their hijabs:uhoh3:

np3highschoolhijabday.jpg

A Jihad Watch reader in the Sacramento area has sent me this flier (click to enlarge), showing that today is NP3 Hijab Day at NP3 High School. NP3 stands for Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep; the school is in the Natomas Unified School District in Sacramento. This all started with a student at NP3 High who is an intern for the Hamas-linked terror organization the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). This student gave a presentation about Islamophobia and Islam at what was a mandatory staff meeting that also included an official CAIR representative.

The school then now decided to sponsor an official “Hijab Day” in cooperation with Hamas-linked CAIR. The flier also shows that another Muslim Brotherhood-linked organization, the Muslim Students Association, is also involved. Every female member of the faculty and staff, and students as well, has been encouraged to wear a hijab today. NP3’s principal, Tom Rutten, has been strongly encouraging everyone to participate and wear one.

Islamophobia Propaganda | The Counter Jihad Report | Page 5
The hijab is a headcovering worn by Muslim women as a symbol of their brainwashed enslavement to Muslim men...

No.

"Coyote" doesn't mind wear her Hijab

The fact that hate crimes against innocent people are on the rise should matter. Should not be minimized

But I see liberals (maybe not you specifically), liberal news outlets, and our current presidential administration doing everything they can to minimize acts of terrorism committed my Muslim radicals here and abroad.

Muslim radicals have nothing to do with ordinary law abiding Muslim Americans. It's like blaming all gun owners for the actions of criminals.

You want to un-vetted, potential muslim terrorist into the country CAIR girl?

I think that hate crimes committed against innocent people should not be held up to what terrorists do. These aren't people committing terrorist acts or supporting them. They're just ordinary people trying to live their lives.

Perhaps they are.

But, I feel that if you (if you are a Muslim) wish to discourage acts of hatred against you or people who believe in the same thing you do, that you encourage your peers to speak out against these acts of terrorism and engage in dialogue with people who have concerns about your beliefs. That will in turn discourage hatred of you and your peers.

This divisive rhetoric doesn't help either. It encourages both sides to hate each other even more. When hate reaches a certain level, violence can occur. Like these hate crimes.

But if I may, while we're bemoaning these acts of hatred against Muslims in America...

*Gets into Morpheus costume*

What if I told you more hate crimes are being perpetrated against Jews than Muslims in America? Take it from Snopes (I hate these guys, but you know the old saying about broken clocks).

TRUE: Jews are More Often Victims of Hate Crimes than Muslims

Like I said, we are engaging in selective attitudes, and even ignorance regarding the acts of hatred being perpetrated against the Jewish population here in America. But it seems all the attention is being focused on those innocent Muslims.

Last edited:
Hijab day?:wtf:I'm sure the leftist will happily wear their hijabs:uhoh3:

np3highschoolhijabday.jpg

A Jihad Watch reader in the Sacramento area has sent me this flier (click to enlarge), showing that today is NP3 Hijab Day at NP3 High School. NP3 stands for Natomas Pacific Pathways Prep; the school is in the Natomas Unified School District in Sacramento. This all started with a student at NP3 High who is an intern for the Hamas-linked terror organization the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). This student gave a presentation about Islamophobia and Islam at what was a mandatory staff meeting that also included an official CAIR representative.

The school then now decided to sponsor an official “Hijab Day” in cooperation with Hamas-linked CAIR. The flier also shows that another Muslim Brotherhood-linked organization, the Muslim Students Association, is also involved. Every female member of the faculty and staff, and students as well, has been encouraged to wear a hijab today. NP3’s principal, Tom Rutten, has been strongly encouraging everyone to participate and wear one.

Islamophobia Propaganda | The Counter Jihad Report | Page 5
The hijab is a headcovering worn by Muslim women as a symbol of their brainwashed enslavement to Muslim men...

No.

"Coyote" doesn't mind wear her Hijab

You want to un-vetted, potential muslim terrorist into the country CAIR girl?

Dude. Not cool. Coyote is a good person who I don't believe would ever support terrorists or specifically allowing terrorists into our country unabated.

I support the vetting process, but I don't care for people putting down my friends either. She likes Hillary, I like Trump, but there's no reason for us to hate each other for it.

I think that hate crimes committed against innocent people should not be held up to what terrorists do. These aren't people committing terrorist acts or supporting them. They're just ordinary people trying to live their lives.

Perhaps they are.

But, I feel that if you (if you are a Muslim) wish to discourage acts of hatred against you or people who believe in the same thing you do, that you encourage your peers to speak out against these acts of terrorism and engage in dialogue with people who have concerns about your beliefs. That will in turn discourage hatred of you and your peers.

I'm not a Muslim, but if I were...I think I would feel much as you expressed so well in another thread. The thing is, they do exactly that, over and over. And it's ignored. You can google - "muslims speak out against" and find endless references. But it's never enough in eyes of critiques and it never will be enough because the goal posts just get changed - speaking out isn't enough, how about mass protests? No other religious group has such demands. And in the end - why do they need to? They're ordinary Americans. They have no control over or say over what extremists are doing in Syria. They're probably hoping and praying their children don't get dragged into ISIS' propoganda, they're wanting the same things you and I want. They aren't aliens.

This divisive rhetoric doesn't help either. It encourages both sides to hate each other even more. When hate reaches a certain level, violence can occur. Like these hate crimes.

Which divisive rhetoric?

But if I may, while we're bemoaning these acts of hatred against Muslims in America...

What if I told you more hate crimes are being perpetrated against Jews than Muslims in America? Take it from Snopes (I hate these guys, but you know the old saying about broken clocks).

TRUE: Jews are More Often Victims of Hate Crimes than Muslims

Like I said, we are engaging in selective attitudes, and even ignorance regarding the acts of hatred being perpetrated against the Jewish population here in America. But it seems all the attention is being focused on those innocent Muslims.

Hate crimes AREN'T a competition. We shouldn't be selective in what hate crimes we condemn. We should condemn them all. What's worrisome to me is this: hate crimes against almost every group has DECREASED - including Jews. Hate crimes against two groups has significantly INCREASED, and those groups are Muslims and transgenders.

Shouldn't we care?

Muslim radicals have nothing to do with ordinary law abiding Muslim Americans.

So are you saying they aren't part of the same religion? Forgive me if I find that hard to believe.

It's like blaming all gun owners for the actions of criminals.

But those criminals use guns regardless. If I own a gun, it is my responsibility to encourage others not to use their guns in criminal behavior. Responsible gun ownership. If I don't, people could hypothetically say I'm unapologetic for the acts of other gun owners. Same concept for members of Islam.

If they aren't going to specifically condemn the behavior, one could hypothetically conclude that they are simply unapologetic for the acts of the Islamic radicals, thus the slippery slope gets steeper and steeper...

Last edited:
Muslim radicals have nothing to do with ordinary law abiding Muslim Americans.

So are you saying they aren't part of the same religion? Forgive me if I find that hard to believe.

It's like blaming all gun owners for the actions of criminals.

But those criminals use guns regardless. If I own a gun, it is my responsibility to encourage others not to use their guns in criminal behavior. Responsible gun ownership. If I don't, people could hypothetically say I'm unapologetic for the acts of other gun owners. Same concept for members of Islam.

If they aren't going to specifically condemn the behavior, one could hypothetically conclude that they are simply unapologetic for the acts of the the Islamic radicals, thus the slippery slope gets steeper and steeper...

I don't agree.

As a responsible gun owner - you are NOT responsible for criminals who use a gun to engage in crimes (guns, like religion, are tools). It's your duty to educate others in your faith and responsible actions but you are not held responsible for the actions of others.

Many people condemn, in their hearts, the actions of criminal members of their faith (whether it's religion or gun ownership) - but nowhere, except for Islam, is there a mandate requiring them to publically do so. Do you see what I mean?

You can google - "muslims speak out against" and find endless references.

Of course you can. But I personally believe members of the Islamic faith aren't conducting enough outreach, or adequately educating the public about the real goals of Islam. There are 2 billion Muslims in the world. If 1% (20 million) of them went out and engaged in peaceful dialogue with the rest of the world, there would be no ideological divide between America and the whole of Islam.

Last edited:

Of course you can. But I personally believe members of the Islamic faith aren't conducting enough outreach, or adequately educating the public about the real goals of Islam. There are 2 billion Muslims in the world. If 1% (20 million) of them went out and engaged in peaceful dialogue with the rest of the world, there would be no ideological divide between the America and the whole of Islam.

There are 2 billion Muslims - who span a multitude of countries, ethnic groups, and religious sects - not all of whom even agree on what it is to be Muslim or who is Muslim. They aren't a united group. They are as divided as Christians and don't speak with one voice. I think that is an unrealistic expectation. There are many individual groups striving to do what you are saying and they should be supported.

Of course you can. But I personally believe members of the Islamic faith aren't conducting enough outreach, or adequately educating the public about the real goals of Islam. There are 2 billion Muslims in the world. If 1% (20 million) of them went out and engaged in peaceful dialogue with the rest of the world, there would be no ideological divide between the America and the whole of Islam.

There are 2 billion Muslims - who span a multitude of countries, ethnic groups, and religious sects - not all of whom even agree on what it is to be Muslim or who is Muslim. They aren't a united group. They are as divided as Christians and don't speak with one voice. I think that is an unrealistic expectation. There are many individual groups striving to do what you are saying and they should be supported.

there are only TWO MAIN groups.

As a responsible gun owner - you are NOT responsible for criminals who use a gun to engage in crimes (guns, like religion, are tools).

Forgive me, but in a minute way you are. As a responsible gun owner you and and your counterparts have an image to maintain. Such as defending responsible gun owners against someone who says "all gun owners are criminals" or some stupid crap like that. Engaging in education about proper gun safety, what to do and not to do with a gun, and etc.

I believe it works in the same way for Muslims. Discourage hatred by engaging in positive interaction with the public, like education, or joining the public in condemnation for the acts of the fringe.

Last edited:
Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

So it all started in the beginning of 2015 and Trump didn't even announce his intent to run till mid June, but it's all his fault, God you regressives are stupid.

but nowhere, except for Islam, is there a mandate requiring them to publicly do so. Do you see what I mean?

There needn't be a mandate. People should themselves feel obligated to do so. If you're a peaceful Muslim, say so. If you are responsible gun owner, say so. Don't let the ignorance of the masses bury you.

Forum List

Back