Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

The American family is resisting this effort, and people like Joe is working hard to bring forth the new thinking that will expose people to many unseen things in which we have seen a great preview of over the last 30 years or more, and so here we have Joe who ignores all that is bad, and that has happened or is happening still no matter. He is like a devil himself trying to destroy or shut down peoples defense systems in order that he open the door for his ilk to sit down at the table, even if they are not welcome at the table because of their anti-family stance in which they have.

These people can't stand rejection, so they seek to break down the family in order to be accepted, and they do this even if they themselves know that they are wrong in their lives, but they can't be rejected no, and they refuse to change so they try and change others instead.

Define "the American family". In my world there are families with fathers, mothers and children, there are families with fathers, mothers, step-parents, half siblings, there are families with one parent, where kids spend time with their other parent in a joint custody arrangement, there are kids with one parent who has no contact with their other parent, and there are families with two parents of the same sex. Which of these are not "American" families?

Half of all marriages now end in divorce so there are more families which don't look like the traditional idea of a mother father and children, there are who do. When my youngest daughter was growing up, she was the only one of her friends whose parents were still married to one another. But she is a second marriage child and has two half siblings from my first marriage. My older children have a younger half-brother from their father's second marriage. My older children also have a whole other set of aunts, uncles and grandparents who are, in fact, the family of their father's second wife.

My daughter has a husband who was previously married and his son from that marriage lives with them. He is as much my grandson as my daughter's three boys, even though he is not connected to me biologically.

I was adopted so I have five brothers and sisters who are the children of my adoptive parents, as well as eight half-brothers and sisters who are my biological siblings. we are all family.

The idea that Hollywood and gays are out to destroy the "American family" is total and utter conservative bullshit since there is no one definition of the American family which fits every family out there. No one is out to destroy traditional families, but what people want is acceptance of their versions of family which are tolerated and accepted as valid.

The family, in whatever form it may be, is the basic economic unit of society and it's not going away anytime soon, regardless of how rightwing conservatives may contend that liberals are out to destroy it. How does adding to the definition of "family" diminish it or endanger it?

Really? But you can't understand that conservatives have spent billions trying to own language and use it as a weapon against anyone who doesn't conform to their world view?
Define for us the conservatives world view, and then tell us all about the liberals new world view or new world order. This ought to be interesting.

Conservatives = Unwavering truths which apply to existence.

Liberals = No truth just things I can rationalize with emotions

I really can't show respect for a supposedly omnipotent being who thought the world was flat.

You can't show respect for anyone who is different than you.

Yeah, I can't really respect NON-EXISTENT BEINGS.

Now, I realize you are k ind of slow Cleetus.

But either the Bible was written by men inspired by God.

Or it was written by backward ass Bronze Age Savages.

And if it is the latter, then we really shouldn't take what it says seriously on gays if they didn't know the world was Round.
You truly live in a bubble don't you ? How about you trying to truly understand the history of the world please. People know you are cherry picking all the time, and so you are only entertaining to yourself, and meanwhile your looking a fool to anyone who has no more than a spec of a brain in their head.

you can't show respect for anyone who is different than you.

yeah, i can't really respect non-existent beings.

Now, i realize you are k ind of slow cleetus.

But either the bible was written by men inspired by god.

Or it was written by backward ass bronze age savages.

And if it is the latter, then we really shouldn't take what it says seriously on gays if they didn't know the world was round.
you truly live in a bubble don't you ? How about you trying to truly understand the history of the world please. People know you are cherry picking all the time, and so you are only entertaining to yourself, and meanwhile your looking a fool to anyone who has no more than a spec of a brain in their head.
yep.

Really? But you can't understand that conservatives have spent billions trying to own language and use it as a weapon against anyone who doesn't conform to their world view?
Define for us the conservatives world view, and then tell us all about the liberals new world view or new world order. This ought to be interesting.

In simple terms, the history of conservatism is to create an aristocracy. The current form conservatives in America worship is a corporatocracy.

The history of mankind has been a struggle between those who want to increase freedom, opportunity and rights to all people and those who want to restrict them. The people who have always fought to increase freedom, opportunity and rights are liberals. The people who have fought to restrict them are conservatives.

I know so progressive and kewl.

No, just logical, guy.

Either the Universe is run by an angry homophobic Sky Fairie or it isn't.

I kind of find it hard to believe a being that has a 14 billion year plan to create a universe would take time off to torment one tribe of sheep-herders for a couple thousand years...

but that's Judeo-Christianity in a nutshell.

The American family is resisting this effort, and people like Joe is working hard to bring forth the new thinking that will expose people to many unseen things in which we have seen a great preview of over the last 30 years or more, and so here we have Joe who ignores all that is bad, and that has happened or is happening still no matter. He is like a devil himself trying to destroy or shut down peoples defense systems in order that he open the door for his ilk to sit down at the table, even if they are not welcome at the table because of their anti-family stance in which they have.

These people can't stand rejection, so they seek to break down the family in order to be accepted, and they do this even if they themselves know that they are wrong in their lives, but they can't be rejected no, and they refuse to change so they try and change others instead.

Define "the American family". In my world there are families with fathers, mothers and children, there are families with fathers, mothers, step-parents, half siblings, there are families with one parent, where kids spend time with their other parent in a joint custody arrangement, there are kids with one parent who has no contact with their other parent, and there are families with two parents of the same sex. Which of these are not "American" families?

Half of all marriages now end in divorce so there are more families which don't look like the traditional idea of a mother father and children, there are who do. When my youngest daughter was growing up, she was the only one of her friends whose parents were still married to one another. But she is a second marriage child and has two half siblings from my first marriage. My older children have a younger half-brother from their father's second marriage. My older children also have a whole other set of aunts, uncles and grandparents who are, in fact, the family of their father's second wife.

My daughter has a husband who was previously married and his son from that marriage lives with them. He is as much my grandson as my daughter's three boys, even though he is not connected to me biologically.

I was adopted so I have five brothers and sisters who are the children of my adoptive parents, as well as eight half-brothers and sisters who are my biological siblings. we are all family.

The idea that Hollywood and gays are out to destroy the "American family" is total and utter conservative bullshit since there is no one definition of the American family which fits every family out there. No one is out to destroy traditional families, but what people want is acceptance of their versions of family which are tolerated and accepted as valid.

The family, in whatever form it may be, is the basic economic unit of society and it's not going away anytime soon, regardless of how rightwing conservatives may contend that liberals are out to destroy it. How does adding to the definition of "family" diminish it or endanger it?

That is the epitome of conservative ignorance and hate, the moronic notion that anyone is seeking to ‘destroy’ the American family.

As correctly noted, families come in all forms and configurations, each just as valued and legitimate as the other.

Liberals value and celebrate families as much as conservatives, perhaps even more so, given the fact that, unlike most conservatives, liberals value and respect all manifestations of families.

That is the epitome of conservative ignorance and hate, the moronic notion that anyone is seeking to ‘destroy’ the American family.

As correctly noted, families come in all forms and configurations, each just as valued and legitimate as the other.

Liberals value and celebrate families as much as conservatives, perhaps even more so, given the fact that, unlike most conservatives, liberals value and respect all manifestations of families.
So are WE ALL living in a dream? CAN you NOT see beyond your screen?

Good GOD MAN...YOU live in a fucking fantasy.

Now, I realize you are k ind of slow Cleetus.

But either the Bible was written by men inspired by God.

Or it was written by backward ass Bronze Age Savages.

And if it is the latter, then we really shouldn't take what it says seriously on gays if they didn't know the world was Round.
You truly live in a bubble don't you ? How about you trying to truly understand the history of the world please. People know you are cherry picking all the time, and so you are only entertaining to yourself, and meanwhile your looking a fool to anyone who has no more than a spec of a brain in their head.

I do understand the history of the world.

Through MOST of history, people did not worship Yahweh, the vindictive God of the Hebrews.

Now, if you want to take Phil the REdneck's view that God hates Homosexuality, shouldn't you be able to

1) Prove God Exists
2) Prove that the Bible is an accurate Accounting of his views
3) Show why you should totally follow that rule about the gays and ignore all the other rules he put down that you ignore every day?

It's really not an unreasonable request, given you are asking to deny people very basic rights that you enjoy because you don't like the kind of sex they are having.

just the contrary, bringing it down to your level so you can understand.

Really? But you can't understand that liberals have done the same? I'm not saying it's right, but it's how the corruption and political spin occurs.

Really? But you can't understand that liberals have done the same? I'm not saying it's right, but it's how the corruption and political spin occurs.

You might as well NOT address BuFU...He's a clueless lying political hack. On the DOLE trying to defend/justify his Gubmint check. IGNORE him and his posts.

Yes you are right in the sense of the biological make up of the many American families that exist in this nation anymore, but what has caused the breakdown or the break up of the more traditional family (dad, mom, brother and sister), and their traditional values , a key word that was once held by them is what I'm getting at.

And why is this that they are recreated in this way ? It is because of the breakdown of society under pressure that was coming in from many points, in which were designed specifically by those who hated the tradition strength created by the values held in the traditional family, so they attacked and it was on, and it has been on for a very long time now ever since.

OMG, you are speaking in biological and non-biological terms apart from what is considered values, and what the meanings of their created values are for what ever types of make up of these families are in biological terms. I guarantee you that in these families there are boundaries kept and rules to live by no matter, and when those rules are violated, I guarantee you that the one doing the violating won't win the argument nor change the value or rules system that the family created or has held onto in their set up.

It matters not what the biological make up of a family is in that you explain here (except in some cases I think), just as long as they have some decency and values that are basic enough to live by in their lives, and if they don't well that is a shame for them.

Everyone as individual Americans or Families no matter their biological make up are excepted here in America, until they try and change someone else, and that is where in lies the huge problem you see. They usually rely on government to do their pounding for them, and that is what has been knocking at the doors for a long time now (i.e. the big bad wolf and his gang of thieves in which controls him now).

Lets say that you have a widely excepted traditional family so to speak living in America as Americans or as visitors (no matter their biological make up), and then when that family wants to shield itself from what it considers to be an anti-family values attacker in their mind, well they are quickly looked at as if there is something wrong with them instead of the attacker who is attacking them. Then next the attackers who may not be successful in the first round, will resort to all sorts of rhetoric and tactics in order to try and infiltrate by force their defenses, and ultimately bring them down or around to their way of thinking in life or else.

Where have you been ? We agree that family is great as long as what they believe is respected and left alone in life (i.e. they being allowed to group together, and to set limits and boundaries for others to respect), so it's not that conservatives don't believe in this also, but it's that they just know who their attackers have been, and they have just as much right to be respected as anyone else does in this society. However, the libs don't see it that way, and that was proven in this latest case with the Robinsons when they were set up by an attack that was hoped for by the attackers to take them down from their high position in which they hold in life.

You see there are people out there who see certain traditions and values as an enemy unto what they have created or live by now, and so they will try and attack from every angle possible in order to break them down. From what I've seen, is that mostly conservative families and their value system has been around way longer than what is going onto today, but they are the ones under attack the most because of what is going on today.

Last edited:

Yea, you did fuck up. You have by name around words I didn't say. And you have other people's name around words they didn't say. Better to just hit the "Quote" button and type your reply if you don't know what you're doing.

They HAVE spent billions over the last 30 years. They are called 'think tanks'.

Over the last 30 years their think tanks have made a heavy investment in ideas and in language. In 1970, [Supreme Court Justice] Lewis Powell wrote a fateful memo to the National Chamber of Commerce saying that all of our best students are becoming anti-business because of the Vietnam War, and that we needed to do something about it. Powell's agenda included getting wealthy conservatives to set up professorships, setting up institutes on and off campus where intellectuals would write books from a conservative business perspective, and setting up think tanks. He outlined the whole thing in 1970. They set up the Heritage Foundation in 1973, and the Manhattan Institute after that. [There are many others, including the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institute at Stanford, which date from the 1940s.]

And now, as the New York Times Magazine quoted Paul Weyrich, who started the Heritage Foundation, they have 1,500 conservative radio talk show hosts. They have a huge, very good operation, and they understand their own moral system. They understand what unites conservatives, and they understand how to talk about it, and they are constantly updating their research on how best to express their ideas.

How conservatives use language to dominate politics
What is that link? Total horseshit. Just like you.

No it isnt. The right is extremely good at winning the word game in politics.
This is why you are worthless. Its actually pointing to a strength the right has and rather read about it, you rather just act like this.

why anyone would ever take you seriously has to be brain dead or new.

You might as well NOT address BuFU...He's a clueless lying political hack. On the DOLE trying to defend/justify his Gubmint check. IGNORE him and his posts.

LuntzGlobal.com - It's not what you say, it's what they hear - Home

I suggest you read up on who Frank Luntz is you moron. good god a 2 year old can run circles around you in an argument.

Forum List

Back