Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

Amazing the ignorance of people here that have NO clue as to the law in this country.
We have become a nation of village idiots.

People "Screaming" is discrimination?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh, no, if he was fired for quoting scripture and answering questions about his faith in an interview, that would be discrimination.

But it didn't happen.

But there are a lot of people who thought it should have. and IF it had, that would have been discrimination.

Capice?

Wrong 100%.
The 1st Amendment protects YOU from the GOVERNMENT limiting your religious speech
NOT YOUR EMPLOYER.
Come back next time when you have an understanding of The Constitution.
Because as of now you are 100% ignorant of it.

Actually, no. You'll note I referenced discrimination, in re: the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII: employment discrimination.

I'll give you a second to catch up.

Last edited:
What I find crazy is that Phil couldn't just say "I prefer vaginas". That's what this is all about. He was just saying he preferred pussy.

Frankly I found it refreshing as a woman. I'm not going down easy that we hit the point where a man of mine has to go "well I love my wife's pussy but out of political correctness I guess I could love a guys ass"

THAT IS JUST NOT GOING TO HAPPEN IN MY WORLD. This will not happen.

Who stopped him from saying "I prefer vaginas"?
Where is that person that stopped him?
They do not exist.
How are you so easily manipulated and conned?

Talking in generalities? You are going to slam me?

You are the one who said that the whole family was fake. Wanna dance?

Uh, no, if he was fired for quoting scripture and answering questions about his faith in an interview, that would be discrimination.

But it didn't happen.

But there are a lot of people who thought it should have. and IF it had, that would have been discrimination.

Capice?

Wrong 100%.
The 1st Amendment protects YOU from the GOVERNMENT limiting your religious speech
NOT YOUR EMPLOYER.
Come back next time when you have an understanding of The Constitution.
Because as of now you are 100% ignorant of it.

Actually, no. You'll note I referenced discrimination, in re: the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII: employment discrimination.

I'll give you a second to catch up.

Wrong again.
The Civil Rights Act does not protect your SPEECH from the discipline of your employer.
Sorry you are still as stupid now as ever.

There are NO limits on YOUR EMPLOYER limiting your speech
RELIGIOUS or otherwise in ANY law on the books in this land.
Amazing the ignorance of the dumb masses here.

Yes, your ignorance is surpassed only by your inability to comprehend it:

"
It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer -
(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin..."

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Yes, your ignorance is surpassed only by your inability to comprehend it:

"
It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer -
(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin..."

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Where is "speech" in there you dumb ass?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You are ignorant.

NO ONE violated Robertson's religion. I AM A SOUTHERN BAPTIST!
SPEECH is not protected under ANY law in America against the discipline of an employer.
You people are dumb as they come.
This is too easy!

I quote THE LAW.
I FULLY SUPPORT PHIL ROBERTSON to say what he wants to 100%!!!
But he has NO protections under ANY LAW against discipline from his employer.
Religious speech IS NEVER protected against discipline from your employer.
EVER!
That is the LAW!

NO ONE violated Robertson's religion. I AM A SOUTHERN BAPTIST!
SPEECH is not protected under ANY law in America against the discipline of an employer.
You people are dumb as they come.
This is too easy!

I'll bet you drunk dial too. Your friends and acquaintances must love it when you go on a bender, you crazy old coot.

Forum List

Back