Anti-Trump Pro-Amnesty Fanatic, Wacky Luis Gutierrez, "eyeing 2020 presidential bid"

this is my favorite joke of the day!

Gutiérrez eyes 2020 presidential run

Oh be still my heart. Dreams could come true. Think of a Luis and Liz ticket.

I'm praying hard.

Cute-Cats-cats-33440930-1280-800.jpg

Weird article, not much information, and seems to totally contradict what he said on Rachel Maddow last night....

he said he was not going to seek reelection because he needed to go back to Puerto Rico, and help organize their relief effort or create one of his ownand to build a home for his parents and his wife's parents... he said he could not sit back and just watch, he needed to help...hands on....

so this politico op doesn't seem to match what I heard him say, with my own ears....?

Unless he's gonna help PR for a year or two before the run in 2020?

Mexico is having an election in 2020 too?

Luis is Puerto Rican (not that there's much of a difference)

There is a huge difference.

let the record show Jim Bowie gave a limited statement and didn't explain what those differences are.

I always was told skin color....the darker the worse. Maybe its just a old-timers saying

Those old-timers never met Obama.

Mexico is having an election in 2020 too?

Luis is Puerto Rican (not that there's much of a difference)

There is a huge difference.

let the record show Jim Bowie gave a limited statement and didn't explain what those differences are.

I always was told skin color....the darker the worse. Maybe its just a old-timers saying

No, that is just a stupid ass sort of thing.

PRs are from a very small close knit island where they are all pretty much mixed ancestry, while Mexico has huge areas of relatively insulated populations, some Amerindian tribes have little involvement with the outside world there.

The Mexican elite is all Euro, while Puerto Rico is again, not Euro so much, but it is not considered a big deal.

Mexico has a long history of its elite being hostile to the Catholic Church while PR does not.

PR is a US territory making them all US citizens, while Mexico is not a part of the US no matter what the DNC might say.

That help, Rudolf?

Forum List

Back