Antifa Burns US Flag

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
Except back in REALITY the SCOTUS who is the final arbitrator of constitutional vs not constitutional has ruled that Trump IS FOLLOWING the constitution.

So keep your delusions out of the discussion

Grampa, we are talking about Alt Righties inspired by Russia to be black ops actors impersonating lefties.

Yeah, it's disrespectful, but If you let shit like that bother you you're just like the snowflakes you constantly criticize. Grow some back bone. Big fucking deal, Jesus. Oh, and getting your panties in a twist is exactly what they were trying to do when they made the flag burning video. Congratulations on behaving as expected.

Typical.
You lie when the truth sounds better. Trump has done nothing to the constitution. We still have all our rights, but Trump is trying to undue much of what butt boy barry did and rightly so. Now, next flame troll post.

Typical.
You lie when the truth sounds better. Trump has done nothing to the constitution. We still have all our rights, but Trump is trying to undue much of what butt boy barry did and rightly so. Now, next flame troll post.

He thinks arresting and deporting illegal immigrants is a violation of somebody's rights. :abgg2q.jpg:

Grampa, we are talking about Alt Righties inspired by Russia to be black ops actors impersonating lefties.
some people here have said you are a far lefty impersonating a righty....just sayin....

Do you think he has dedicated 9 years and 162,000 posts to some political shtick? Oh, or is he a Russian operative? I think it's more likely you're not thinking it through.
i have been here posting with him for those 9 years....you?....

How is anyone "inspired" by Russia? What has Russia done to inspire anyone? Who even knew or was talking about Russia before this whole Mueller investigation accusations thing started? And please tell me where any Russians have acted as "black ops actors," impersonated Lefties or burnt any flags to let me know you are not just totally full of bullcrap coming out of your ears in need of serious meds.

Forum List

Back