🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa groups call for direct confrontation during free speech really next weekend bring guns.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Antifa Groups Call for ‘Direct Confrontation’ During Free Speech Rally Next Weekend, Members Discuss Bringing Guns
Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

Oh no these mental cases again, maybe the more of them who get their asses beat to the ground the more of them will wake up and realize they are mice trying to fight the eagle whose got them in a death grip strong hold using those strong claws.

The mentally ill Trump hating idiots don't get how bad their mental illness . We are so far from the forst we can see through the trees. You Democratic morons can't see in front of your face with all the HIGH BEAMS on.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

THE PATHETIC GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SWOOP IN LOOKING LIKE THE HEROES TO FIX IT ALL..... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP THIS HAS BEEN EEKING UP TO THIS POINT SINCE 911 JACKASSES!!

Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer both disavow white supremacy and criticized the Charlottesville rally.
Who knows if you can believe any of these guys, either side, but it sounds like Antifa knows something Wikipedia doesn't.

Of course antifa will up the level of violence. They've been humiliated over and over. They will bring guns and shoot a couple of people, then the Patriots will bring guns as well. And then you have yourself a nice little shooting war.

Antifa Groups Call for ‘Direct Confrontation’ During Free Speech Rally Next Weekend, Members Discuss Bringing Guns
Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

Oh no these mental cases again, maybe the more of them who get their asses beat to the ground the more of them will wake up and realize they are mice trying to fight the eagle whose got them in a death grip strong hold using those strong claws.

The mentally ill Trump hating idiots don't get how bad their mental illness . We are so far from the forst we can see through the trees. You Democratic morons can't see in front of your face with all the HIGH BEAMS on.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

THE PATHETIC GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SWOOP IN LOOKING LIKE THE HEROES TO FIX IT ALL..... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP THIS HAS BEEN EEKING UP TO THIS POINT SINCE 911 JACKASSES!!
Nice. I’ll spread the word.

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

Seem as if MindWars hopes for a violence confrontation, typical of those who will have a safe harbor by hiding behind their keyboard.

Go ahead and bring your guns, trumpanzees.
It would be a nightmare if any of them did, either side.

Stick to the mace and the molotov cocktails.
Molotov cocktails? Might as well bring 'guns'.
Well, don't I hear about them throwing some of those, or something similar? Something incendiary. I got my terms wrong, I guess?
Perhaps not; I can't rightly say. It's just that gasoline bombs can be very dangerous. This is what the Russians tossed into German tanks foolish enough to have the top hatch open. Result:dead tank.

Go ahead and bring your guns, trumpanzees.
It would be a nightmare if any of them did, either side.

Stick to the mace and the molotov cocktails.
Molotov cocktails? Might as well bring 'guns'.
Well, don't I hear about them throwing some of those, or something similar? Something incendiary. I got my terms wrong, I guess?

So dying from third degree burns is somehow better than a hollow point to the head?
I'll take the hollow point thanks.

Pantyfags unite!

upload_2018-7-30_15-3-55.jpeg

Forum List

Back