Any Game of Thrones Fans Here? (Yes This Is Current Events)

Leweman

Platinum Member
Aug 5, 2010
I haven't read any of the books, but the show is amazing in my opinion. Right there with Breaking Bad as one of the best shows I've ever seen. What are your prognostications on what may happen. Who ends up on the Iron Throne. Personally I hate Daenerys. Hope she dies. I'm a fan of any of the Starks, Jon Snow included. Cersei can such a big one. Hope she dies as well. I think no one ends up on the Iron Throne in the end. I don't know how it get resolved though. Anyone else's thoughts?

I haven't read any of the books, but the show is amazing in my opinion. Right there with Breaking Bad as one of the best shows I've ever seen. What are your prognostications on what may happen. Who ends up on the Iron Throne. Personally I hate Daenerys. Hope she dies. I'm a fan of any of the Starks, Jon Snow included. Cersei can such a big one. Hope she dies as well. I think no one ends up on the Iron Throne in the end. I don't know how it get resolved though. Anyone else's thoughts?
yea samwell ends up on the throne.....

yea samwell ends up on the throne.....

Fuck yeah!

I have read all 5 of the books which end as cliffhangers for the sixth. I am anxiously waiting for the last season and moping that it's the last.

My guess is that Dani and Jon Snow are King and Queen on the iron throne. They have an equal claim.

Sansa is Queen of the North with Arya as her Hand.

Forum List

Back