Any Remorse Yet?

No one actually offers to cut spending. Words are meaningless. Spending rose sharply under both Bush and Trump.
Lowlife lying scum Democrats under Obama LOCKED IN as much unfunded government spending that they could because tax increases are unpopular. So they locked in the spending then falsely claim later, "we need to pay our bills" as justification for tax increases. There is no lower form of human than a Democrat.

Lowlife lying scum Democrats under Obama LOCKED IN as much unfunded government spending that they could because tax increases are unpopular. So they locked in the spending then falsely claim later, "we need to pay our bills" as justification for tax increases. There is no lower form of human than a Democrat.

Always with the lame excuses.

Right now I'm talking to all of the democrats on this message board and all the in-betweeners as well. Some of you on here are really nice people personally Slade3200 and I do believe White 6 come to mind right now,.. but I don't really understand your politics. Except I sort of somewhat have an understanding where Slade3200 stands now, so I'm not really asking him this question, but for the rest of you, how can you remain a democrat or side with a lot of or some of their policies or have personally voted for them as you can now see how badly they damaged this country?

Do you have any remorse about it now? Have any of you decided to switch to Republican because of it? Now, these are legit questions as I'm not trying to mock or ridicule you in this thread so I expect to be treated the same. Oh and I would never do that anyways to the two posters I tagged. :)
Call out thread? In Politics?

Zero remorse. As little as I think of the Democrats, it was an easy choice.

I'm just sad that our choices are so terrible. But that's our own fault.
Biden is working out great for all the Americans he's killed and financially destroyed. The poor and middle class are really enjoying the sky high price of gas, food and goods. Hell Biden is possibly more popular than Obama.

Zero remorse. As little as I think of the Democrats, it was an easy choice.

I'm just sad that our choices are so terrible. But that's our own fault.

Well then it sounds like you at least have a little bit of remorse.

Biden is working out great for all the Americans he's killed and financially destroyed. The poor and middle class are really enjoying the sky high price of gas, food and goods. Hell Biden is possibly more popular than Obama.

Well, everybody in the country and even possibly the whole entire world know Bidedumb's name.

Democrats never even accept responsibility for their actions let alone experience remorse. Hell more often than not they lie and try to blame someone else.

Democrats never even accept responsibility for their actions let alone experience remorse. Hell more often than not they lie and try to blame someone else.

Not always true. Trump was a democat once but switched parties.

So was I. I switched when I became aware that Dems are lying scum who prey on the poor and middle class. You can't believe one damn thing they say, they lie continuously.

So see? Sometimes they are remorseful and get a change of heart.

Forum List

Back