Anyone else notice

[QUOTE="the_human_being, post: 12777002, member: 51027

What I noticed too was that the media has never delved into anyone's past like they have Carson's. Certainly, the media has had a hands-off approach to Obama's past. They won't even bring up his college records. Being an educated Black Conservative brings out the worst in the media bias.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Read post #25.
How can you possibly believe that the media has delved more into Carson's past than Obama?

Last edited:
Funny....I dont remember the media trashing obammy during the last two elections.
Nothing credible to trash.
So you're saying that fox and all other conservative "media" weren't trashing obama for the last 7 years.
If it wasn't trashing what was it?

You make the mistake of confusing the MSM with FOX.
The alphabet networks are supposed to be for the masses to learn the truth about all aspects of our political process and should not be corrupted by the networks political leanings.
They failed in this endeavor giving birth to conservative radio and TV.
Had the lame stream media help to their duty to be bipartisan we wouldnt be having this discussion.
Golly captain massive rationalization!

I accept your capitulation...
Wrongly. Fox is as are all media part of the MSN
Dening that is proof of republican desperation.

You're as bad as RW.

I wonder what third-world country Obama is going to go to war with next? I know Hillary destroyed Libya and that she's a murdering war-hawk.

I wonder what third-world country Obama is going to go to war with next? I know Hillary destroyed Libya and that she's a murdering war-hawk.
Destroyed Libya

You a fan of Gaddafi now?

He planned, financed and ordered the killing of over 100 Americans.

Appears to me we would have plenty of money were the war-mongering Obama not having us involved in THREE wars right now. Is he blood-thirsty or what?

Oh yeah?

Who's he fightin'?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.

So he's kicking radical islamic butt?

Man.

You guys are so fucking confusing.

I beg your pardon sir..... they're pure partisan hacks. Brilliantly stupid. Epic idiots.

We are in control of your television. We are in control of your video and your audio. We are in control of what you read. We will give you your marching orders and tell you what to think and say. We are in control of your mind, your thoughts. We are your Democrat Party.
The media is certainly NOT controlled by the Democratic Party. Once again, the truth is precisely the opposite of conservative demagoguery. The mainstream media is actually thoroughly dominated by gigantic, very conservative corporations. Eighty percent by viewer/readership is controlled by just six corporations with a definite bias in support of the conservative stance of low taxes and deregulation. Moreover, almost all media is supported by advertisers, which are most often conservative corporations themselves.

Nothing credible to trash.
So you're saying that fox and all other conservative "media" weren't trashing obama for the last 7 years.
If it wasn't trashing what was it?

The alphabet networks are supposed to be for the masses to learn the truth about all aspects of our political process and should not be corrupted by the networks political leanings.
Had the lame stream media help to their duty to be bipartisan we wouldnt be having this discussion.

You're as bad as RW.
I'll take that as a complement.

Destroyed Libya

Well, Hillary killed four Americans herself.

Appears to me we would have plenty of money were the war-mongering Obama not having us involved in THREE wars right now. Is he blood-thirsty or what?
all three had there begins in the bush era.
classic example of failed conservative attempts to rewrite history.

Iraq war was over. Obama said so himself. He engaged in another Iraq war of his own. Syria is his alone.

Oh yeah?

Who's he fightin'?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.

So he's kicking radical islamic butt?

Man.

You guys are so fucking confusing.

I beg your pardon sir..... they're pure partisan hacks. Brilliantly stupid. Epic idiots.

Where is he kicking anyone's butts?

You're as bad as RW.

That doesnt surprise me one bit.

* so Ben Carson, in his own words, confesses to hitting his mama with a hammer, others with rocks & a baseball bat, & attempted to stab 'a friend' in the crotch & it's NOT going to be investigated & reported on? Why can't anybody be found that can corroborate his statements? Which is more pathological? Actually being that violent or making that shit up to get 'street cred'?
On what planet does a Presidetial Canadate need THAT kind of "street cred"? It's called full disclosure, he believed, as do I, that these things help to tell his story. Who he is, where he came from, and why he is the way he is.
* so when Ben says in his book that he was awarded a scholarship to West Point
I recently read his book, did you? He never said he was awarded a scholarship, Only that it was made clear to him that it was a OPTION, if he chose to go there, which he didn't.
If you are just going to spew more lies and baseless liberal attacks then please stop talking.

OH that's bullshit. How can it be an option if they don't give out scholarships? That was a clear lie on his part. LOL... 'full disclosure'.... LOL.

Nobody is backing him up. None of his 'victims' are coming forward to say YA... he tried to hit me. PFFFT... good try.

You're as bad as RW.
Dude, you should take "complete moron" as a compliment :thup:

* so Ben Carson, in his own words, confesses to hitting his mama with a hammer, others with rocks & a baseball bat, & attempted to stab 'a friend' in the crotch & it's NOT going to be investigated & reported on? Why can't anybody be found that can corroborate his statements? Which is more pathological? Actually being that violent or making that shit up to get 'street cred'?
On what planet does a Presidetial Canadate need THAT kind of "street cred"? It's called full disclosure, he believed, as do I, that these things help to tell his story. Who he is, where he came from, and why he is the way he is.
* so when Ben says in his book that he was awarded a scholarship to West Point
I recently read his book, did you? He never said he was awarded a scholarship, Only that it was made clear to him that it was a OPTION, if he chose to go there, which he didn't.
If you are just going to spew more lies and baseless liberal attacks then please stop talking.

OH that's bullshit. How can it be an option if they don't give out scholarships? That was a clear lie on his part. LOL... 'full disclosure'.... LOL.

Nobody is backing him up. None of his 'victims' are coming forward to say YA... he tried to hit me. PFFFT... good try.
scholarship= free tuition.. is it REALLY that big of a deal?

Destroyed Libya

Well, Hillary killed four Americans herself.
Well then. She's an awesome bad ass....bonus for the RW if she used a gun.

Forum List

Back