Anyone else notice

[QUOTE="the_human_being, post: 12777002, member: 51027

What I noticed too was that the media has never delved into anyone's past like they have Carson's. Certainly, the media has had a hands-off approach to Obama's past. They won't even bring up his college records. Being an educated Black Conservative brings out the worst in the media bias.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Read post #25.
How can you possibly believe that the media has delved more into Carson's past than Obama?

oh you are mistaken if you think i do.

I wonder what third-world country Obama is going to go to war with next? I know Hillary destroyed Libya and that she's a murdering war-hawk.
Destroyed Libya
I wonder what third-world country Obama is going to go to war with next? I know Hillary destroyed Libya and that she's a murdering war-hawk.

You a fan of Gaddafi now?

He planned, financed and ordered the killing of over 100 Americans.

Well, Hillary killed four Americans herself.
Well then. She's an awesome bad ass....bonus for the RW if she used a gun.

I don't know if she used a gun or not. She does claim to be a combat veteran being under fire in a shootout in Bosnia once with her daughter along.

* so Ben Carson, in his own words, confesses to hitting his mama with a hammer, others with rocks & a baseball bat, & attempted to stab 'a friend' in the crotch & it's NOT going to be investigated & reported on? Why can't anybody be found that can corroborate his statements? Which is more pathological? Actually being that violent or making that shit up to get 'street cred'?
On what planet does a Presidetial Canadate need THAT kind of "street cred"? It's called full disclosure, he believed, as do I, that these things help to tell his story. Who he is, where he came from, and why he is the way he is.
* so when Ben says in his book that he was awarded a scholarship to West Point
I recently read his book, did you? He never said he was awarded a scholarship, Only that it was made clear to him that it was a OPTION, if he chose to go there, which he didn't.
If you are just going to spew more lies and baseless liberal attacks then please stop talking.

OH that's bullshit. How can it be an option if they don't give out scholarships? That was a clear lie on his part. LOL... 'full disclosure'.... LOL.

Nobody is backing him up. None of his 'victims' are coming forward to say YA... he tried to hit me. PFFFT... good try.
scholarship= free tuition.. is it REALLY that big of a deal?

Oh for crying out loud... don't make shit up about your past... is that too much to ask of a candidate?

* so Ben Carson, in his own words, confesses to hitting his mama with a hammer, others with rocks & a baseball bat, & attempted to stab 'a friend' in the crotch & it's NOT going to be investigated & reported on? Why can't anybody be found that can corroborate his statements? Which is more pathological? Actually being that violent or making that shit up to get 'street cred'?
On what planet does a Presidetial Canadate need THAT kind of "street cred"? It's called full disclosure, he believed, as do I, that these things help to tell his story. Who he is, where he came from, and why he is the way he is.
I recently read his book, did you? He never said he was awarded a scholarship, Only that it was made clear to him that it was a OPTION, if he chose to go there, which he didn't.
If you are just going to spew more lies and baseless liberal attacks then please stop talking.

OH that's bullshit. How can it be an option if they don't give out scholarships? That was a clear lie on his part. LOL... 'full disclosure'.... LOL.

Nobody is backing him up. None of his 'victims' are coming forward to say YA... he tried to hit me. PFFFT... good try.

Oh for crying out loud... don't make shit up about your past... is that too much to ask of a candidate?
He just used a different word. I don't like Carson but that is pathetic and desperate.

He just used a different word. I don't like Carson but that is pathetic and desperate.

It's not just one little isolated word... there are questions about many things he has said about his past. And the fact that when the media tries digging up more info to collaborate & confirm... Benny pulls a nutty & tries saying that they are out to get him. THAT'S what is pathetic.

S

It's not just one little isolated word... there are questions about many things he has said about his past. And the fact that when the media tries digging up more info to collaborate & confirm... Benny pulls a nutty & tries saying that they are out to get him. THAT'S what is pathetic.
ounds like most politicians

that as soon as Carson passed Trump in the polls, the media went from Trump to Carson?
And the people just follow right along lol

What I noticed too was that the media has never delved into anyone's past like they have Carson's. Certainly, the media has had a hands-off approach to Obama's past. They won't even bring up his college records. Being an educated Black Conservative brings out the worst in the media bias.

This has been asked a million times by a million people, but never adequately answered. Aside from GW (whose records were leaked) when has a candidate's college records ever been brought into question? Why only Obama's?

Because Obama had his records sealed. The question is "What is he hiding?"

His personal private info.

Cool. I'm sure none of it is relevant to being president of the United States.

that as soon as Carson passed Trump in the polls, the media went from Trump to Carson?
And the people just follow right along lol

This has been asked a million times by a million people, but never adequately answered. Aside from GW (whose records were leaked) when has a candidate's college records ever been brought into question? Why only Obama's?

Because Obama had his records sealed. The question is "What is he hiding?"

His personal private info.

Cool. I'm sure none of it is relevant to being president of the United States.

Obviously. He's done a great job without you knowing his grade in "Basket Weaving for Beginners".

In 25 years.......you'll be freaked out by the number of airports, highway extensions and post offices named after the guy. This case of ODS that many of you nutbags have is a LIFETIME affliction. You will die with it. Dickhead.

Appears to me we would have plenty of money were the war-mongering Obama not having us involved in THREE wars right now. Is he blood-thirsty or what?
all three had there begins in the bush era.
classic example of failed conservative attempts to rewrite history.

Iraq war was over. Obama said so himself. He engaged in another Iraq war of his own. Syria is his alone.
False! it was bush who said mission accomplished.
Obama said he would pull our troops out and that would end our involvement in it, not that it was over.
Doesn't change the fact that Bush began it.

Appears to me we would have plenty of money were the war-mongering Obama not having us involved in THREE wars right now. Is he blood-thirsty or what?

Iraq war was over. Obama said so himself. He engaged in another Iraq war of his own. Syria is his alone.
Obama said he would pull our troops out and that would end our involvement in it, not that it was over.
Bush did not say that moron. It was a banner flown by the NAVY

Really??

it amounts to the same thing.

Only in the mind of a simpleton like yourself.

Really??

Fox lol.

You wish.

To a hack perhaps. From his speech :"Our mission continues...The War on Terror continues, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide."
Pathetic

To a hack perhaps. From his speech :"Our mission continues...The War on Terror continues, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide."
Pathetic
Funny, he was talking about the war on terror in general, not Iraq specifically as to the tide turning steaming pile , terrorism has gone on unabated is he uttered those words.

You wish.

It's obvious. Not only to me but to many others.

Forum List

Back