Anyone else notice

Iraq war was over. Obama said so himself. He engaged in another Iraq war of his own. Syria is his alone.
False! it was bush who said mission accomplished.
Obama said he would pull our troops out and that would end our involvement in it, not that it was over.
Doesn't change the fact that Bush began it.
Bush did not say that moron. It was a banner flown by the NAVY
it amounts to the same thing.
To a hack perhaps. From his speech :"Our mission continues...The War on Terror continues, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide."
Pathetic
Funny, he was talking about the war on terror in general, not Iraq specifically as to the tide turning steaming pile , terrorism has gone on unabated is he uttered those words.

Dawes will believe anything his Black Messiah says. He's like Chris Matthews, and gets a leg jump every time he sees Obama on television.

Obama said he would pull our troops out and that would end our involvement in it, not that it was over.

Only in the mind of a simpleton like yourself.
You wish.

It's obvious. Not only to me but to many others.
You and many other idiots,
The appeal to the imagined masses fallicy.
While entertaining has no meaning.

To a hack perhaps. From his speech :"Our mission continues...The War on Terror continues, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide."
Pathetic
Funny, he was talking about the war on terror in general, not Iraq specifically as to the tide turning steaming pile , terrorism has gone on unabated is he uttered those words.

Dawes will believe anything his Black Messiah says. He's like Chris Matthews, and gets a leg jump every time he sees Obama on television.
You've having that dream again.
My guess is you got major wood when Reagan or either bush spoke.

* so Ben Carson, in his own words, confesses to hitting his mama with a hammer, others with rocks & a baseball bat, & attempted to stab 'a friend' in the crotch & it's NOT going to be investigated & reported on? Why can't anybody be found that can corroborate his statements? Which is more pathological? Actually being that violent or making that shit up to get 'street cred'?
On what planet does a Presidetial Canadate need THAT kind of "street cred"? It's called full disclosure, he believed, as do I, that these things help to tell his story. Who he is, where he came from, and why he is the way he is.
* so when Ben says in his book that he was awarded a scholarship to West Point
I recently read his book, did you? He never said he was awarded a scholarship, Only that it was made clear to him that it was a OPTION, if he chose to go there, which he didn't.
If you are just going to spew more lies and baseless liberal attacks then please stop talking.

OH that's bullshit. How can it be an option if they don't give out scholarships? That was a clear lie on his part. LOL... 'full disclosure'.... LOL.

Nobody is backing him up. None of his 'victims' are coming forward to say YA... he tried to hit me. PFFFT... good try.
Last I checked, noone pays tuition at West Point. Therefore, would it not be correct to say EVERYONE gets a scholarship?

* so Ben Carson, in his own words, confesses to hitting his mama with a hammer, others with rocks & a baseball bat, & attempted to stab 'a friend' in the crotch & it's NOT going to be investigated & reported on? Why can't anybody be found that can corroborate his statements? Which is more pathological? Actually being that violent or making that shit up to get 'street cred'?
On what planet does a Presidetial Canadate need THAT kind of "street cred"? It's called full disclosure, he believed, as do I, that these things help to tell his story. Who he is, where he came from, and why he is the way he is.
I recently read his book, did you? He never said he was awarded a scholarship, Only that it was made clear to him that it was a OPTION, if he chose to go there, which he didn't.
If you are just going to spew more lies and baseless liberal attacks then please stop talking.

OH that's bullshit. How can it be an option if they don't give out scholarships? That was a clear lie on his part. LOL... 'full disclosure'.... LOL.

Nobody is backing him up. None of his 'victims' are coming forward to say YA... he tried to hit me. PFFFT... good try.
Last I checked, noone pays tuition at West Point. Therefore, would it not be correct to say EVERYONE gets a scholarship?

spinnnnninnnninnnnninnnnniiiiinnnnnnnn.........

j9ZIUyT.gif

j9ZIUyT.gif
So... basic logic is now Spin? Wow, your really are in fantacy world.

j9ZIUyT.gif
So... basic logic is now Spin? Wow, your really are in fantacy world.

Actually it's common sense... but you haven't realized it yet. poor you.

I don't follow, logic is spin= common sense?
According to Dictionary.com:
Logic is defined as "a particular method of reasoning or argumentation"
Spin, in this reference, is defined as "Slang. to cause to have a particular bias; influence in a certain direction"
Common sense is defined as "sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence"
I don't see the connection. Please enlighten me.

Spin, in this reference, is defined as "Slang. to cause to have a particular bias; influence in a certain direction"
Common sense is defined as "sound practical judgment that is independent of specialized knowledge, training, or the like; normal native intelligence"

Interestingly enough Bernie is being a fiscal conservative... while paying his volunteers more than 0, he's keeping them on board even though they believe in the cause & would do it for free.... he's making them happy while still doing what he needs to do - by conserving his cash reserves for when things really heat up, so he can stay competitive- & to try & get the Presidency; so he CAN make everyone working minimum wage (by need NOT by choice like his campaign workers) happy by raising their pay to better deal with the cost of living. Now, while I feel quite comfy in how the entire Democratic candidates are handling things...if I were you, I would have a LOT of concern in the way the GOP is slowing imploding & eroding... which do you think will shivel up & fall off the vine first... Benny or Tribblehead?

have a good day- I'm off to enjoy myself for a scheduled lunch date with a fellow 'bleeding heart'.....

Last edited:

Interestingly enough Bernie is being a fiscal conservative... while paying his volunteers more than 0, he's keeping them on board even though they believe in the cause & would do it for free.... he's making them happy while still doing what he needs to do - by conserving his cash reserves for when things really heat up, so he can stay competitive- &to try & get the Presidency so he CAN make everyone working minimum wage by need NOT by choice (like his campaign workers). Now, while I feel quite comfy in how the entire Democratic candidates are handling things... I would have a LOT of concern in the way the GOP is slowing imploding & eroding... which do you think will shivel up & fall off the vine first... Benny or Tribblehead?

have a good day- I'm off to enjoy myself for a scheduled lunch date with a fellow 'bleeding heart'.....
I don't see how this has anything to do with my previous comments and request. Therefore I must conclude you do not have a valid arguemnet, and are attempting to change the subject. I will not fall for this. Nice try though.

Interestingly enough Bernie is being a fiscal conservative... while paying his volunteers more than 0, he's keeping them on board even though they believe in the cause & would do it for free.... he's making them happy while still doing what he needs to do - by conserving his cash reserves for when things really heat up, so he can stay competitive- &to try & get the Presidency so he CAN make everyone working minimum wage by need NOT by choice (like his campaign workers). Now, while I feel quite comfy in how the entire Democratic candidates are handling things... I would have a LOT of concern in the way the GOP is slowing imploding & eroding... which do you think will shivel up & fall off the vine first... Benny or Tribblehead?

I don't see how this has anything to do with my previous comments and request. Therefore I must conclude you do not have a valid arguemnet, and are attempting to change the subject. I will not fall for this. Nice try though.

I answered you distinctly. take it or leave it. You seem confused, but at least you don't have pathological disease.

Donald Trump was on CNN in prime time this week, on the morning Joe this week, and gave at least two interviews. More visible than Carson was

I answered you distinctly. take it or leave it. You seem confused, but at least you don't have pathological disease.
While I agree you "answered" distictly, what does your "answer" have to do with West Point? Or whether or not Carson was offered a scholarship, for that matter. I stand by my assertion that you have no aruement and are attempting to change the subject.
Enjoy your lunch...

Forum List

Back