Anyone every consider the Amish were right all along

Go pound sand, ya dumb klunt....your post is right there for all to see.......

"Spoken like a man that wouldn't be sacked with all the cleaning, cooking and stuff. And then have to wear dresses with no patterns and a certain length. At best you win a crappy reality show":

Nah, no mockery there, ya klunt........

Fuck off you ignorant piece of shit. Go grab your little box of tinfoil and decorate your ceiling.

Or what???? Gonna throw your box of Tampons at me, bitch???? I quiver in fear....(snicker)View attachment 97885

Or I'm going to sit here and laugh at you.
2fGp7YE

Laugh away to your heart's content, klunt.......(snicker)

View attachment 97887

Don't be afraid. Say C.U.N.T. If that is all you got then you better go on and pack a lunch.

I'm not a Democrat, tweaker.

You sure smell like one...the stench of failure permeates from you via the cybersphere. (snicker)

Fuck off you ignorant piece of shit. Go grab your little box of tinfoil and decorate your ceiling.

Or what???? Gonna throw your box of Tampons at me, bitch???? I quiver in fear....(snicker)View attachment 97885

2fGp7YE

View attachment 97887

Don't be afraid. Say C.U.N.T. If that is all you got then you better go on and pack a lunch.

You sure smell like one...the stench of failure permeates from you via the cybersphere. (snicker)

It's not my fault you're a crack head.

2fGp7YE

View attachment 97887

LMAO!!!!!! Is that the best ya got, whore????? Please tell me that you have something more in your arsenal than that lame flame.....(snicker)

2fGp7YE

View attachment 97887

LMAO!!!!!! Is that the best ya got, whore????? Please tell me that you have something more in your arsenal than that lame flame.....(snicker)

No. It isn't the best I have. You just bore me.

View attachment 97887

Wow....seems that we have found some common ground...how do you suggest the best way to build on this? (snicker)

Wow....seems that we have found some common ground...how do you suggest the best way to build on this? (snicker)

You're the crack head. You build on it. I'm going to finish reading the news. You go on ahead and flick through the channels and see if you can find the Rothschilds on Ice.

You're the crack head. You build on it. I'm going to finish reading the news. You go on ahead and flick through the channels and see if you can find the Rothschilds on Ice.

Sesame Street has a news site for mentally challenged adults now? Bully for you!!!! Enjoy!!

Forum List

Back