Anyone hear about contact tracing????

Sounds like another power grab. Technocrat state keeps on going.

Contact tracing is what they do at the outset of an outbreak, not months into a pandemic. Locking down the population via social media tracking software is what this is. See social media social currency control of the Chinese people for better understanding.
We are not totalitarian China. I have read about how cell phones are being used to "track" people in this country and it only gives an idea of how many people are in a given area at a given time. They do not have access to individuals' information or identities. It is a crowd monitoring thing. How many people are on Fifth Avenue at 10 a.m., for instance. China was using phones to trace individuals' movements and the individuals did not have the right to tell them to go fry ice. In America, we can turn the tracker OFF, it's not a secret. And not even for mass murder are the police allowed to enter the privacy of a person's phone records. Remember San Bernardino?

You need to get a grip.

Do you really think Canada isn’t a half step away from China? They can track you. And you morons give up your guns.

You’re the perfect sheep.
Are you confusing me with Dragon Lady? Don't feel bad. Happens all the time.

I had to give my first name and phone # to the waitress at my favorite diner the other day when I went in for lunch. There were only two other tables of customers. No touristas around yet. We have no cases here. So I'm not real worried about it. But WHY are they making life so difficult for restaurants when we can go in and spread our germs in the grocery store and mini mart and Dollar Store and THEY don't require our name and phone #. It's like they hate restaurants or something.

Weren't you defending Janet Mills' orders the other week?
And I've cooperated with them, I see the sense in most of them. Does it make sense to you that they ask for our name and phone # at a restaurant but not in the store? They have half the seating blocked off so customers are seated far apart from each other. The wait staff are masked. So what is this added hoop for?
As you said here. Why would you cooperate any further?

Contact tracing is what they do at the outset of an outbreak, not months into a pandemic. Locking down the population via social media tracking software is what this is. See social media social currency control of the Chinese people for better understanding.
We are not totalitarian China. I have read about how cell phones are being used to "track" people in this country and it only gives an idea of how many people are in a given area at a given time. They do not have access to individuals' information or identities. It is a crowd monitoring thing. How many people are on Fifth Avenue at 10 a.m., for instance. China was using phones to trace individuals' movements and the individuals did not have the right to tell them to go fry ice. In America, we can turn the tracker OFF, it's not a secret. And not even for mass murder are the police allowed to enter the privacy of a person's phone records. Remember San Bernardino?

You need to get a grip.

Do you really think Canada isn’t a half step away from China? They can track you. And you morons give up your guns.

Nope. Pretty sure it’s all you.

I had to give my first name and phone # to the waitress at my favorite diner the other day when I went in for lunch. There were only two other tables of customers. No touristas around yet. We have no cases here. So I'm not real worried about it. But WHY are they making life so difficult for restaurants when we can go in and spread our germs in the grocery store and mini mart and Dollar Store and THEY don't require our name and phone #. It's like they hate restaurants or something.

And I've cooperated with them, I see the sense in most of them. Does it make sense to you that they ask for our name and phone # at a restaurant but not in the store? They have half the seating blocked off so customers are seated far apart from each other. The wait staff are masked. So what is this added hoop for?
It's not my place to determine if an Order is sensible. Well, I can decide if I think it's sensible, but it doesn't give me the right to ignore it. It's still an Order and like I already said, if it makes life easier for the contact tracers, I'm glad to help. My question is, WHY JUST RESTAURANTS? Maybe there IS a good reason why restaurants seem to be getting singled out for this treatment. I know my hairdresser didn't ask for my phone # and she was a lot closer to me for longer than the waitress at my diner.

Maybe a lot of the clusters they've discovered came from restaurants before they closed? I don't remember hearing that, but I suppose it could be. What do I know?

Last edited:

You need to get a grip.

Nope. Pretty sure it’s all you.
I don't live in Canada, never lived in Canada. So you're obviously criticizing the wrong gal.

That is how contact tracing works... In one restaurant in China one case gave the virus to 5 other people, two on other tables.

This is for your safety and your families and all the customers of the Restaurant. Restaurant means you sit down and you are in a closed room with a possible case for over 15 min. This is what is needed for possible airborne transfer.

If someone else waitress got COVID would you want your family to be tested right away?

It's not my place to determine if an Order is sensible. Well, I can decide if I think it's sensible, but it doesn't give me the right to ignore it. It's still an Order and like I already said, if it makes life easier for the contact tracers, I'm glad to help. My question is, WHY JUST RESTAURANTS? Maybe there IS a good reason why restaurants seem to be getting singled out for this treatment. I know my hairdresser didn't ask for my phone # and she was a lot closer to me for longer than the waitress at my diner.

Maybe a lot of the clusters they've discovered came from restaurants before they closed? I don't remember hearing that, but I suppose it could be. What do I know?

Surprised Hairdressers were not included... Here we have to do it to play golf...

You need to get a grip.

If you think you think Canada is a half step to Canada...

From CATO, not know to liberals,. Canada is more free than US...

And by the way your Personal Freedom has gone down under Trump...

What's it like to made a fool?

If an outbreak springs up from that restaurant they need to be able to contact you to warn you.

You need to get a grip.

If you think you think Canada is a half step to Canada...

From CATO, not know to liberals,. Canada is more free than US...

And by the way your Personal Freedom has gone down under Trump...

What's it like to made a fool?
Wow, hope you made it home safe after all those drinks. You’re slurring typed words.

Because it about reducing exposure. But grocery stores are most essential.
WHY are they making life so difficult for restaurants when we can go in and spread our germs in the grocery store and mini mart and Dollar Store and THEY don't require our name and phone #

I was just talking about that. Over on Fox News they say it’s a way for the deep state to spy on you. No kidding, I watched them say it on the five and many of their guests repeat the same thing.

1590170033339.jpeg

With robust testing and contact tracing, you can find out the hotspots and find out who has the virus and then you can find out when they were negative to when they were positive and in between who they talked to so you can limit exposure of the virus. That’s how it works.

but of course, we don’t really have much testing. That’s why so many Americans are dying. Tragic.

I would like to hear why people think contact tracing is so scary. And I also wonder that if they do invent a vaccine, will Republicans refuse to take it because it causes autism?

Forum List

Back