Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?

Once you far left drones stop posting then the whining will stop!

Would you like us to compile a list of things you could be doing to help you through this difficult time, nat4900?

I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?
I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally.

For that, I blame Clinton and Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing a FANTASTIC job.

President Trump Eliminates Job-Killing Regulations

Trump wants to scrap two regulations for each new one adopted

New Trump Order Will Create Agency Task Forces to Eliminate Regulations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

Trump plans executive order on steel imports

Opinion | Trump gets a taste of success

The MOAB Attack on ISIS Was a Beautiful Bargain

Gorsuch sworn in as Supreme Court justice ahead of key cases

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says
And what was the legislation that got rid of those regulations? Got a bill number or name or Title, Chapter and Section where it's codified in the US Code?

How about the same for the 2-4-1 scrapping and adding legislation?

The same for adding yet another mini-cabal to eliminate other regulations?

Executive Orders have legislation involved in their creation?

Read and understand a post before you post back and make a fucking fool of yourself, you twit!

I didn't make a fool of myself. I think you missed my first sentence:

"I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally."

In other words, the legislative process is lengthy. I just assumed you would understand that, but duh, you really DON'T understand how the government works so I overestimated your ability to comprehend. I should have dumbed it down.

Meanwhile, the rest of the story is that Trump is doing a GREAT job.

A President’s First 100 Days Really Do Matter

Pay particular attention about a quarter way down and what legislation has Trump passed?

You people love to move the goalposts around. Who cares wether he has passed any legislation or not. He's done more good for this country than any POTUS since Reagan.

I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?
I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally.

For that, I blame Clinton and Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing a FANTASTIC job.

President Trump Eliminates Job-Killing Regulations

Trump wants to scrap two regulations for each new one adopted

New Trump Order Will Create Agency Task Forces to Eliminate Regulations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

Trump plans executive order on steel imports

Opinion | Trump gets a taste of success

The MOAB Attack on ISIS Was a Beautiful Bargain

Gorsuch sworn in as Supreme Court justice ahead of key cases

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says
And what was the legislation that got rid of those regulations? Got a bill number or name or Title, Chapter and Section where it's codified in the US Code?

Read and understand a post before you post back and make a fucking fool of yourself, you twit!

"I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally."

In other words, the legislative process is lengthy. I just assumed you would understand that, but duh, you really DON'T understand how the government works so I overestimated your ability to comprehend. I should have dumbed it down.

Pay particular attention about a quarter way down and what legislation has Trump passed?

You people love to move the goalposts around. Who cares wether he has passed any legislation or not. He's done more good for this country than any POTUS since Reagan.

You should because some of the EO's aren't worth the paper written on because some are tied to legislation.

Misery loves company, and you need it. Your political bias does not equate to others having the same failure. Trump is doing a great job.

Hopefully (for you) Trump's proposed health care coverage will cover delusional ailments.....LOL

Somehow you must find a way to distinguish job performance from liberal rant & protest. They're fully distinct. Job performance is a tangible, while liberal rant & protest an intangible to be expected regardless of actual events, primarily because of the butt-hurt that lingers since the election. Seriously, the fucking libs have protested heavily since the moment Trump won. The reasons for that protest is a moving target, any reason will do; all easy targets welcome. Meanwhile "libs. are tolerant"...........Wholly shit.

Would you like us to compile a list of things you could be doing to help you through this difficult time, nat4900?

Sure.....and, hopefully, you morons going back to finish junior high is one of those on the list.....LOL

You should because some of the EO's aren't worth the paper written on because some are tied to legislation.

There you go, moving the goalposts again.

"Some" are tied to legislation. Who cares, he's still done more good for this country than any previous POTUS since Reagan.

"Some" are tied to legislation. Who cares, he's still done more good for this country than any previous POTUS since Reagan.

Yeah, sure.....Care to list ALL those legislation/bills that Trump has managed to pass through a republican dominated congress????

Sure, Trump managed to write a couple of EOs that allow mentally sick folks to purchase guns at will, and the coal barons to pollute streams and rivers to their sick hearts' content.....
.....OH, and Trump bombed an empty airfield in Syria and managed to piss off ALL our allies with his fucked up tweets.

But, by all means.....LIST all the "good" the orange clown has done, and DO list his golfing handicap.

Yeah, sure.....Care to list ALL those legislation/bills that Trump has managed to pass through a republican dominated congress????

Sure, Trump managed to write a couple of EOs that allow mentally sick folks to purchase guns at will, and the coal barons to pollute streams and rivers to their sick hearts' content.....
.....OH, and Trump bombed an empty airfield in Syria and managed to piss off ALL our allies with his fucked up tweets.

But, by all means.....LIST all the "good" the orange clown has done, and DO list his golfing handicap.

You still haven't done anything about that reading comprehension problem you have. I suggested you get some help before, you ignored me. That's why you say stupid and irrelevant garbage like that.

You still haven't done anything about that reading comprehension problem you have. I suggested you get some help before, you ignored me. That's why you say stupid and irrelevant garbage like that.

No, no, nitwit.......I asked you to list ALL those great laws that Trump has passed......You stated that the orange clown is the best president we've had since Reagan......Care to tell us EXACTLY why?

To help you, let me offer one Trump asset for your ilk....
Trump is white.

You people love to move the goalposts around. Who cares wether he has passed any legislation or not.
What was that about moving the goalposts, you bloody hypoctite?
That is another dodge, a "moving of the goalposts" to avoid addressing the question of why the Orange One has not gotten any significant legislation passed through the GOP dominated House and Senate after over a YEAR OF HOLLOW CAMPAIGN PROMISES to pass this or that between day one and one hundred and signed it into law. You've got as much credibility as the Idiot-in-Chief! The "stupid and irrelevant garbage" is your spew!

No, no, nitwit.......I asked you to list ALL those great laws that Trump has passed......You stated that the orange clown is the best president we've had since Reagan......Care to tell us EXACTLY why?

To help you, let me offer one Trump asset for your ilk....
Trump is white.

This is the reason I can't argue with you well, one reason, the other is that I have already listed all of the great things Trump has done in about a dozen other threads. Likely, you have seen it. But the main reason is that you cannot understand what you read. You JUST again showed this handicap. It's impossible for me to argue with a person who cannot understand what I post.

Come back after you have gotten help.

You people love to move the goalposts around. Who cares wether he has passed any legislation or not.
That is another dodge, a "moving of the goalposts" to avoid addressing the question of why the Orange One has not gotten any significant legislation passed through the GOP dominated House and Senate after over a YEAR OF HOLLOW CAMPAIGN PROMISES to pass this or that between day one and one hundred and signed it into law. You've got as much credibility as the Idiot-in-Chief! The "stupid and irrelevant garbage" is your spew!

Are you not familiar with the term? Google it. I don't have the time to educate you.

I have already listed Trump's many accomplishments in almost a dozen threads here. I'm pretty sure you have seen it and are just being an ass. I don't give a flying fuck for the opinions of an ass.

This is the reason I can't argue with you well, one reason, the other is that I have already listed all of the great things Trump has done in about a dozen other threads. Likely, you have seen it. But the main reason is that you cannot understand what you read. You JUST again showed this handicap. It's impossible for me to argue with a person who cannot understand what I post.

Come back after you have gotten help

LAME !!!!!!! lol

Are you not familiar with the term? Google it. I don't have the time to educate you.

I have already listed Trump's many accomplishments in almost a dozen threads here. I'm pretty sure you have seen it and are just being an ass. I don't give a flying fuck for the opinions of an ass.
More dodging you bloody hypocrite! The topic was the Orange One's legislative accomplishments he promised, of which you have listed none! You're the one moving the goalposts you fucking hypocritical, lying sack of shit!

You can assuage a portion of your perfidy by listing just three of the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief's legislative accomplishments promised in the first 100 days that the Orange One has signed already. Or will you pick up those goalposts to once again cover for you bullshit lies and distortions?

Trump is doing an amazing job. It has been Christmas every day since his election.

do you think the war on christmas will turn thermonuclear now that christian bill o really has become toast over at fox?

Forum List

Back