Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

Nat4900 barely has an understanding of English which is probably one of the primary reasons he hasn't applied for legal entry in to THE US. Nat: You should at least try to get a VISA. Maybe if you turn yourself in to ICE, they will go easy on you.

oh yes....definitely.... big league.

Not tired of it yet. It's not even 100 days and there has already been a whole lot of winning. Let's keep it going.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................you are breathing in way too much methane from that bubble you exist in.

My bubble is called reality. What is yours called?

i don't live in a bubble. never have & never would want to.

like you do. :itsok:

Not tired of it yet. It's not even 100 days and there has already been a whole lot of winning. Let's keep it going.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................you are breathing in way too much methane from that bubble you exist in.

You're cute, what are you 10 years old?

You're cute, what are you 10 years old?

lol.... many times over.

More dodging you bloody hypocrite! The topic was the Orange One's legislative accomplishments he promised, of which you have listed none! You're the one moving the goalposts you fucking hypocritical, lying sack of shit!

You can assuage a portion of your perfidy by listing just three of the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief's legislative accomplishments promised in the first 100 days that the Orange One has signed already. Or will you pick up those goalposts to once again cover for you bullshit lies and distortions?

Perfect response to send the right wing morons scrambling to find something from Breitbart to retort with.....LOL

More dodging you bloody hypocrite! The topic was the Orange One's legislative accomplishments he promised, of which you have listed none! You're the one moving the goalposts you fucking hypocritical, lying sack of shit!

You can assuage a portion of your perfidy by listing just three of the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief's legislative accomplishments promised in the first 100 days that the Orange One has signed already. Or will you pick up those goalposts to once again cover for you bullshit lies and distortions?

Perfect response to send the right wing morons scrambling to find something from Breitbart to retort with.....LOL
I really don't understand why these idiots feel like they just gotta say/write something or they'll look stupid, uninformed and/or ignorant, then get busy on the keyboard and PROVE IT!

I really don't understand why these idiots feel like they just gotta say/write something or they'll look stupid, uninformed and/or ignorant, then get busy on the keyboard and PROVE IT!
They don't know any better, they're mentally ill and completely owned by their masters.

You're actually correct...."what's not to like" about Trump ass lickers' delusions....LOL
Ohhhhh....the butt-hurt is deep with Nathalie here. She is just seething that President Trump won and that the American people sent Hitlery Clinton home.

Ohhhhh....the butt-hurt is deep with Nathalie here. She is just seething that President Trump won and that the American people sent Hitlery Clinton home.

Oh, true....Trump"won".....but YOU morons lost also....LOL

You're actually correct...."what's not to like" about Trump ass lickers' delusions....LOL
IMG_3199.JPG

I for one am not tired of all of the winning. It's been the best 100 days of any president of the modern era.

Well, if you heard from Trump and Spicer, it HAS to be true....LOL

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?

How much you want to bet when Trump has to address his first 100 days he's going to repeat the line about "I've inherited such a mess...such a mess!"?

Forum List

Back