Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

The angry borderline psychotic disappointed left is tired of winning after 95 days of the Trump administration? Crazy.

I have to admit that Trump has not turned out to be as bad as I expected. The only thing that he has accomplished in his agenda was getting a SC justice approved, and that was actually done by the GOP Congress, not Trump. In fact, he has failed at everything else that he has promised. His daily EO's that he issues are nothing more than gestures. If congress kills the wall and the tax reduction, I suspect that he would turn out to be equivalent to our own democratic nominee, politically. Of course, he will always be a disgusting, racist, and sexist, pathological liar and narcissistic jerk, but, that, in itself, does not necessarily make him a political disaster. Besides, Nixon can't forever remain the most personally dysfunctional president we have ever had .

I have to admit that Trump has not turned out to be as bad as I expected. The only thing that he has accomplished in his agenda was getting a SC justice approved, and that was actually done by the GOP Congress, not Trump. In fact, he has failed at everything else that he has promised. His daily EO's that he issues are nothing more than gestures. If congress kills the wall and the tax reduction, I suspect that he would turn out to be equivalent to our own democratic nominee, politically. Of course, he will always be a disgusting, racist, and sexist, pathological liar and narcissistic jerk, but, that, in itself, does not necessarily make him a political disaster. Besides, Nixon can't forever remain the most personally dysfunctional president we have ever had .

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

Presidential Actions

Add a successful SCOTUS nomination and it's not been a do nothing 95 days.

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?

Neil Gorsuch....

Not at all.

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

Presidential Actions

I'm surprised that he has not signed an EO forbidding future fraudulent voting, like that occurred which robbed him of the popular vote last election,

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?
No one gets tired of winning.

A better question, do you get tired of losing too much?

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

Presidential Actions

I'm surprised that he has not signed an EO forbidding future fraudulent voting, like that occurred which robbed him of the popular vote last election,

Ya never know, it may be coming. LOL Now are you ready to admit he's signed mored legislation than the dear leader in his 1st 100 days?

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

Presidential Actions

Ya never know, it may be coming. LOL Now are you ready to admit he's signed mored legislation than the dear leader in his 1st 100 days?

Well, I was so overwhelmed by the first three that I stopped reading!

S.J.Res. 36 - Joint Resolution providing for the appointment of Roger W. Ferguson as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.
Signed on April 19, 2017
S.J.Res. 35 - Joint Resolution providing for the appointment of Michael Govan as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.
Signed on April 19, 2017
S.J.Res. 30 - Joint Resolution providing for the reappointment of Steve Case as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.

It's been tough winning every branch of the federal government, the presidency, House, Senate and Supreme Court in one swoop in November, but we'll get over it.

I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?
I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally.

For that, I blame Clinton and Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing a FANTASTIC job.

President Trump Eliminates Job-Killing Regulations

Trump wants to scrap two regulations for each new one adopted

New Trump Order Will Create Agency Task Forces to Eliminate Regulations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

Trump plans executive order on steel imports

Opinion | Trump gets a taste of success

The MOAB Attack on ISIS Was a Beautiful Bargain

Gorsuch sworn in as Supreme Court justice ahead of key cases

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says

Lots of Fox News links.......That outfit must be real busy whenever time allows in NOT sexually harassing women,

I see a lot of "Trump plans to" on that list of links but very little in the way of actual accomplishments.

Three or four of the links related to reductions in regulations which isn't even an accomplishment or necessarily a good thing. Many of these regulations relate to pollution of waterways which supply drinking water to towns and villages.

Another Trump hate thread, does it get under your skin libs that president Trump stomped Hillary into the ground and became president? Just relax while president Trump and his patriotic supporters make American Great Again!! :eusa_dance:

Many of these regulations relate to pollution of waterways which supply drinking water to towns and villages.

Indeed, KY and WV coal miners out of work, cannot not only get lung cancer, but stomach cancers as well......Cheers???

I'm so fucking amazed at the long, long list of legislative victories the Orange One promised to deliver during its campaign and WON! I'd list them, but I have writer's cramp from transcribing this long salute to the Ego-in-Chief! Can someone help me please and pick up the torch filling out that long, long list of legislative accomplishments since Jan 20?
I guess you have no idea how our government works, when it's operating legally.

For that, I blame Clinton and Obama.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing a FANTASTIC job.

President Trump Eliminates Job-Killing Regulations

Trump wants to scrap two regulations for each new one adopted

New Trump Order Will Create Agency Task Forces to Eliminate Regulations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...er-hire-buy-american-h1b-visa-trump.html?_r=0

Trump plans executive order on steel imports

Opinion | Trump gets a taste of success

The MOAB Attack on ISIS Was a Beautiful Bargain

Gorsuch sworn in as Supreme Court justice ahead of key cases

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says

Lots of Fox News links.......That outfit must be real busy whenever time allows in NOT sexually harassing women,

I see a lot of "Trump plans to" on that list of links but very little in the way of actual accomplishments.

Three or four of the links related to reductions in regulations which isn't even an accomplishment or necessarily a good thing. Many of these regulations relate to pollution of waterways which supply drinking water to towns and villages.

You realize there are 3 branches of government right, that Trump can't just wave his hand and dictate to congress. It would be refreshing if even one of you libs posted an honest post.

Many of these regulations relate to pollution of waterways which supply drinking water to towns and villages.

You Dem's spill HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF RAW SEWAGE into waterways each year and its total crickets from you people. The last spill was so bad they had to close all the public beaches. Call us when you clean up your pollution spewing rat infested cesspool inner cities.

OH SNAP!

Forum List

Back