Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

You realize there are 3 branches of government right, that Trump can't just wave his hand and dictate to congress

Interesting from one of the scum bags who probably criticized Obama's first 2 years in office (facing the possibility of a national economic depression) for not doing MORE with a dem. controlled congress.

Your hatred of working people is noted, let me guess you are on the public dole? No need to answer.

Because I state a FACT about which people will be fucked over the most by your orange clown, your "conclude' that I hate miners....??????

What an asshole you must be......but you already knew that...LOL

You realize there are 3 branches of government right, that Trump can't just wave his hand and dictate to congress

Interesting from one of the scum bags who probably criticized Obama's first 2 years in office (facing the possibility of a national economic depression) for not doing MORE with a dem. controlled congress.

You will get over it.

Your hatred of working people is noted, let me guess you are on the public dole? No need to answer.

Because I state a FACT about which people will be fucked over the most by your orange clown, your "conclude' that I hate miners....??????

What an asshole you must be......but you already knew that...LOL

Yeah I can spot a public doler a mile off ^^^.

I have to admit that Trump has not turned out to be as bad as I expected. The only thing that he has accomplished in his agenda was getting a SC justice approved, and that was actually done by the GOP Congress, not Trump. In fact, he has failed at everything else that he has promised. His daily EO's that he issues are nothing more than gestures. If congress kills the wall and the tax reduction, I suspect that he would turn out to be equivalent to our own democratic nominee, politically. Of course, he will always be a disgusting, racist, and sexist, pathological liar and narcissistic jerk, but, that, in itself, does not necessarily make him a political disaster. Besides, Nixon can't forever remain the most personally dysfunctional president we have ever had .

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

Presidential Actions

Add a successful SCOTUS nomination and it's not been a do nothing 95 days.
I'm surprised that he has not signed an EO forbidding future fraudulent voting, like that occurred which robbed him of the popular vote last election,

Ya never know, it may be coming. LOL Now are you ready to admit he's signed mored legislation than the dear leader in his 1st 100 days?

Well, I was so overwhelmed by the first three that I stopped reading!

S.J.Res. 36 - Joint Resolution providing for the appointment of Roger W. Ferguson as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.
Signed on April 19, 2017
S.J.Res. 35 - Joint Resolution providing for the appointment of Michael Govan as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.
Signed on April 19, 2017
S.J.Res. 30 - Joint Resolution providing for the reappointment of Steve Case as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.

Even really shitty presidents, like your dear leader, had to deal with the mundane. You seemed to overlook the regulations that bit the dust and saved the country 63 billion plus and about 5.2 million man hours. That's a bit childish of you.

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

LOL
What a moronic link on Trump's "signed legislation"...Here's one, we can ALL cheer at this "amazing" proof of his competence:

S.J.Res. 36 - Joint Resolution providing for the appointment of Roger W. Ferguson as a citizen regent of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution.

Even really shitty presidents, like your dear leader, had to deal with the mundane. You seemed to overlook the regulations that bit the dust and saved the country 63 billion plus and about 5.2 million man hours. That's a bit childish of you.

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

LOL
What a moronic link on Trump's "signed legislation"...Here's one, we can ALL cheer at this "amazing" proof of his competence:

I think there is an echo in the Talking Points Chamber!

Your not even close.

Signed Legislation

LOL

I think there is an echo in the Talking Points Chamber!

Yep, you and nut4900 seem to be on the same wave length.

NO, no, Tigger......Those Trump "legislative accomplishments" are truly, TRULY something that will be recorded in history books for their amazing political acumen........LOL

NO, no, Tigger......Those Trump "legislative accomplishments" are truly, TRULY something that will be recorded in history books for their amazing political acumen........LOL

Yep, at the same time they are erasing the piss poor shit your dear leader did, it will all be history, so to speak. LMAO

I'm waiting for Trump to issue an EO which reads, "Don't do anything that Obama approved". That should simplify things dramatically. Of course, nobody has the slightest idea what action to take, or not to take, as a result of these EO's, but it makes his base feel better!

I'm waiting for Trump to issue an EO which reads, "Don't do anything that Obama approved". That should simplify things dramatically. Of course, nobody has the slightest idea what action to take, or not to take, as a result of these EO's, but it makes his base feel better!
That would be great.

The EO is implicit, why issue it?

Forum List

Back