Anyone here tired of "too much winning" yet?

They don't know any better, they're mentally ill and completely owned by their masters.

What a waste of good oxygen molecules you are.....LAME.....LOL

It's OK, Nat. She's talking about these folks.

1469113352-trump-children.jpg

As we enter the last week of the "illustrious" Trump administration's first 100 days, the question arises as to how really tired we must be of so much "winning".....

A simple search of what was accomplished by Obama in his first 100 days, should yield some comparable data to Trump's nascent tenure.

Bear in mind what Obama was facing in his inheritance of the GWB economy woes, and what was inherited by Trump regarding job creation, Wall Street gauges and energy sources' stability.....Also, bear in mind the makeup of party affiliation in congress between these two recent presidents.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?

How much you want to bet when Trump has to address his first 100 days he's going to repeat the line about "I've inherited such a mess...such a mess!"?
Yeah but when he says it he won't be saying it to excuse his lack of action.

He will use it to illuminate what he has cleaned up.

So, the question is a simple one: Are you yet tired of so much winning?
I for one am not tired of all of the winning. It's been the best 100 days of any president of the modern era.

Day-um. You're paid to post here. No other explanation.

"""Presidents who failed to sign any major piece of legislation in the first 100 days — especially presidents whose parties also controlled Congress — have sputtered in their first couple of years, too, said Brooklyn College history professor and presidential scholar Robert David Johnson. And that should be a major warning sign to President Trump, who on Friday tacitly acknowledged he has had a lackluster start.

“There really aren't a lot of examples — zero — of presidents who substantially struggled in the 100 days and then quickly rebounded,” Johnson said."""""

Analysis | President Trump, here’s why 100 days may not be such a ‘ridiculous standard’

to repeat the line about "I've inherited such a mess...such a mess!"?

Please add to that last sentence, "therefore, I'm off to the Mar-a-Largo golf course...."

Yep, except he never announces he's going to Florida. You just hear about him boarding AF One on Thursday afternoon. He's staying in that horrible White House this weekend and I bet he's writhing in self pity about it, too. Such a massive, oozing, catastrophic zit he is.

It went great. A Dumbocrat was not elected.

As a grown up to help you with those difficult and pesky numbers

DEMOCRAT: 48.1%
REPUBLICAN: 19.8%

Take your shoes off and let your toes help you with which above numbers is the bigger one.

It went great. A Dumbocrat was not elected.

Take your shoes off and let your toes help you with which above numbers is the bigger one.

Damn you're stupid, gnat. The other 30 percent went to other republicans hence 30+19 = 49 percent. Yeah, R's won.

Snowflake....you might want to understand how this type of election works.
Mr. Ossoff received 48.1% of the vote, just short of the 50% threshold needed to win the seat, and he will face Karen Handel, the top Republican vote-getter, in a June runoff.
You are scary stupid Nathalie....even by normal Dumbocrat standards.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/politics/georgia-special-election.html

Damn your stupid, gnat. The other 30 percent went to other republicans hence 30+19 = 49 percent. Yeah, R's won.

OOOOpps, I'm sure it was an oversight on your part because....well, because you're basically an idiot......But there were FOUR other democrats and TWO independents in that race also......LOL

Ohhhhh....the butt-hurt is deep with Nathalie here. She is just seething that President Trump won and that the American people sent Hitlery Clinton home.
Oh, true....Trump"won".....but YOU morons lost also....LOL
We continue to win. You continue to whine. :laugh:

first muslim ban?

fail.

second muslim ban?

fail.

replace obamacare?

fail.

mexico pay for the wall?

fallar.

the only thing that walking yam has accomplished was getting a SC justice on the bench. & only because that was a stolen seat.

the only thing that walking yam has accomplished was getting a SC justice on the bench. & only because that was a stolen seat.

.....and,if I may add, Gorsuch is seating at the SCOTUS because the senate is in GOP's hands AND, he will always be known that he was the first justice to ever gain acceptance through the nuclear option.

replace obamacare? fail.
How can one "fail" at something they never did? :uhh:

Obamacare can only be repealed by Congress (which is the legislative branch). President Trump is in the executive branch you ignorant, uninformed, uneducated, minion of the Dumbocrats. :laugh:

Forum List

Back