Anyone Remember This Oprah Quote That old White People Have to Die?

Know what else they have? Quotes. Transcripts of what they actually said. Everybody does including the post you just made. And the transcript of this one shows that the OP is a liar.
Where did I lie, Pogo?

The video is not altered and she did say what she said.

My two points are that:

1. She has a long history of making 'entertaining' comments that will blow up in her face if she runs for POTUS, and

2. She grotesquely underestimates the capacity for people to change. No, people do not have to die to make progress.

So now you can fuck yourself some more, ass face bitch

Know what else they have? Quotes. Transcripts of what they actually said. Everybody does including the post you just made. And the transcript of this one shows that the OP is a liar.
Where did I lie, Pogo?

The video is not altered and she did say what she said.

My two points are that:

1. She has a long history of making 'entertaining' comments that will blow up in her face if she runs for POTUS, and

2. She grotesquely underestimates the capacity for people to change. No, people do not have to die to make progress.

So now you can fuck yourself some more, ass face bitch

Where did you lie? Right in the title.

Your video doesn't even have SOUND on it. How convenient that must be when you're trying to create past events that didn't happen. So we're supposed to swallow whole some caption that some Nosebooker or Tweeter, whatever it was, made up.

Didn't matter, I already knew about the quote and I already posted the transcript and proved it's not in there and several other posters pointed out the same thing. Because this isn't new.

Your "two points" are irrelevant to anything. You lied about the quote and you're too much of a wuss to man up to it, taking fucking Nosebook as a "historical citation".

Partisan hackitude.

Your video doesn't even have SOUND on it. .

No, Oprah did say that and the video does have sound.

You are as helpless as you are a stupid partisan ass hat.

Don't sit here and try to bullshit me when I already know better.

I POSTED THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT, DUMBASS. There's no "white" in there ANYWHERE.

Other posters put up links to the same transcript. YOU LOSE.

You must be made of Concentrated Stoopid.

I dont think that Oprah will be defeated by fat jokes.
I am considering voting for her IF SHE BREAKS FROM THE DEMOCRATIC FAR LEFT.
She is a considerable candidate the GOP has to take seriously.

Well then the least you could do is apologize for your lie
FACT CHECK: Did Oprah Winfrey Say 'Old White People Have to Die'?

Nope, he won't. He'll sit here and fling ad hom turds, hoping to persuade ---- I'm not sure, somebody --- by relentlessly posting bullshit he's been busted on. He'll never cop to having posted revisionist history. I think in their tiny little cone-shaped minds they actually think fantasy is somehow more important than reality so that whether something is factually "true" matters less than "does it feel good".

Mac won't admit it either. He'll just veer off into the usual snowstorm about his "Regressives", utterly oblivious to the fact that he just came in here and fellow-travelled a blatant lie. Neither of them have a shred of honesty in their DNA.
At some point, perhaps someone will tell me what I'm lying about.

It's SOP for leftists...I wouldn't worry about it..especially given it's Pogo

It's not my claim, don't ask me. My claim is that the OP lied, which he did, which I proved, and he still can't bring himself to take responsibility. Because again as already noted, these pesky "facts" don't matter. What matters is "what feels good". As Rump Fraud University put it, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings". And up lined Slowie to buy some, from Nosebook of all places. He ain't too bright.
You've never, after all my requests, illustrated my lie.

I guess that makes you a...

...liar.

:rolleyes-41:

roflmao, the context shows she was talking about the older generations of white people she thinks are racist, dumbass.

BTW, ever figure out how to get the video audio to work (you gotta click that icon thingy)

You are back on ignore, but thank you for reminding me why I had you there.

My wife has said it many times. We have too many old white men in Congress. Things won;t change until they retire or die. They have old ideas about women. They have old ideas about race - most grew up when it was OK to be a racist.

Since she wasn't talking about racist white people, who was she talking about?

I had forgotten all about it til a friend posted it on FB.

What chance she would have in a campaign for POTUS I dont know since she would be spending half of her day every day of the campaign trying to explain away this stupid assertion of hers.

And? Has she suggested killing them?

I had forgotten all about it til a friend posted it on FB.

What chance she would have in a campaign for POTUS I dont know since she would be spending half of her day every day of the campaign trying to explain away this stupid assertion of hers.

I remember the quote and you misrepresented what it was. It's not what she said.

But the fact that you think fucking Nosebook is a reliable source is itself quotable to say the least.

And the fact that you put up a video with a fake caption instead of her actual voice speaks volumes about your own dishonesty.

This is what supporters of the current GOP administration do.

roflmao, the context shows she was talking about the older generations of white people she thinks are racist, dumbass.

BTW, ever figure out how to get the video audio to work (you gotta click that icon thingy)

Oprah must have been talking about Koreans or Sri Lankans, not white people.

:laugh:

hahahah what hypocrites you people are
Trump can ask someone to pass the salt and it is RACIST
anything and everything he says is RACIST
you use some kind of idiotic logic-voodoo to conclude it is racist--when it is not even close to the definition !!
then when we call out Oprah--''o--no--that's not racist''
for Oprah/blacks, you move the goal posts--and change the idiotic logic to logic

I've never described Rump as "racist", in upper case or lower. Prove me wrong.

You're deflecting in desperation but the fact remains there is no "whitey" or "white" in the Winfrey commentary at all. I posted the interview passage verbatim and invited anybody to show where it is. Nobody can, because it isn't.
no--no one has called Trump a racist
point is the whole left is calling him that-
now-I ask you, do you defend Trump the same way as Oprah??

Don't you EVER try to put words in my mouth, lying fucktard. Understand me?

My actual words are sitting right above and they clearly say "I've never described Rump as "racist", in upper case or lower. Prove me wrong."

Which you CAN'T do, fucking lying HACK. Because they don't exist.

There is no "the whole left". There is no "the whole" anything. And a pointless chump like you does NOT get to attribute en masse just because you can't handle the fucking point. If your intellect is so shallow you can't waddle out of a moron concept like that, that's on *YOU* Blinky.
you did --it's right THERE!!!!!
and by defending Oprah--that confirms it hahahahhahahahh

There ain't nothing to "defend" here, Zippy. I'm on offense here. I came to attack. As soon as I saw the title because I already knew it was bullshit. And I proved it. And there ain't a damn thing you and your hissyfit revisionistas can do about that.

You LOST, Loser. Get it?
I'm impressed...you proved your point
great argument
:cuckoo:

sure--blacks can never be racist or say racist things--sure !!!

Well then the least you could do is apologize for your lie
FACT CHECK: Did Oprah Winfrey Say 'Old White People Have to Die'?

Nope, he won't. He'll sit here and fling ad hom turds, hoping to persuade ---- I'm not sure, somebody --- by relentlessly posting bullshit he's been busted on. He'll never cop to having posted revisionist history. I think in their tiny little cone-shaped minds they actually think fantasy is somehow more important than reality so that whether something is factually "true" matters less than "does it feel good".

Mac won't admit it either. He'll just veer off into the usual snowstorm about his "Regressives", utterly oblivious to the fact that he just came in here and fellow-travelled a blatant lie. Neither of them have a shred of honesty in their DNA.
At some point, perhaps someone will tell me what I'm lying about.

It's SOP for leftists...I wouldn't worry about it..especially given it's Pogo

It's not my claim, don't ask me. My claim is that the OP lied, which he did, which I proved, and he still can't bring himself to take responsibility. Because again as already noted, these pesky "facts" don't matter. What matters is "what feels good". As Rump Fraud University put it, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings". And up lined Slowie to buy some, from Nosebook of all places. He ain't too bright.
You've never, after all my requests, illustrated my lie.

I guess that makes you a...

...liar.

:rolleyes-41:

Once AGAIN I wasn't the one referring to whatever this lie of yours was. That was another poster.

I can't "explain" something I didn't post. Think about it.

Here's the post you're actually referring to DUMBASS. That got my name on it?

Guess that makes you a

..... liar.

Last edited:

NO. IT. DOES. NOT.
Once AGAIN I posted the whole passage, including the context building up to the sentence you're fixated on. NOWHERE in that entire context appears the word "white". NOWHERE.

The sound does not work. I tried several times and I get sound from everything else but not your OP. And the fact that it's splashed with a fake caption kinda tells me whoever made it expected that it wouldn't work. Dead silent. Doesn't matter anyway ---- I was already familiar with the interview before you posted this fake thread based on fucking Nosebook of all creatures. That's why I pounced on it immediately -- I knew you were lying just from the title.

And I figured you wouldn't have the BALLS to man up to your glaring error, and once again I was right.

After the OP wants to morph somebody's words into one she didn't say, here's a fellow traveller trying to morph her whole subject. :wtf:

Actually she wasn't even talking about ANY race or ethnicity, sorry to disappoint whatever obsession you have. She was talking about a generation. You know, the same generation we continually hear on this site DID die off rather than turned from Democrat to Republican. THAT generation. The comment is about TIME --- in the sense of evolution of race relations OVER tie ---- which is what the entire passage was about.

"Generations" are not "races". Never have been, never will be.

Hate to break this to y'all but not everything anyone says is about race, even if you wish it were.

After the OP wants to morph somebody's words into one she didn't say, here's a fellow traveller trying to morph her whole subject. :wtf:

Actually she wasn't even talking about ANY race or ethnicity, sorry to disappoint whatever obsession you have. She was talking about a generation. You know, the same generation we continually hear on this site DID die off rather than turned from Democrat to Republican. THAT generation. The comment is about TIME --- in the sense of evolution of race relations OVER tie ---- which is what the entire passage was about.

"Generations" are not "races". Never have been, never will be.

Hate to break this to y'all but not everything anyone says is about race, even if you wish it were.
she's a racist....she talked about some black being raped decades ago--but doesn't care about whites being raped

Actually she wasn't even talking about ANY race or ethnicity, sorry to disappoint whatever obsession you have. She was talking about a generation. You know, the same generation we continually hear on this site DID die off rather than turned from Democrat to Republican. THAT generation.

You can go as obtuse as you want. I know how the game is played.

She was talking about a generation of Americans with a certain skin color.

You can pretend whatever you'd like, I'm enjoying watching this.

Actually she wasn't even talking about ANY race or ethnicity, sorry to disappoint whatever obsession you have. She was talking about a generation. You know, the same generation we continually hear on this site DID die off rather than turned from Democrat to Republican. THAT generation.

Fine, then you go ahead and show the class where she mentions a skin color.

Oughta be a challenge for your degree of illiteracy given that you can't even tell one poster's name from the next.
DUMBASS.

Fine, then you go ahead and show the class where she mentions a skin color.

Oughta be a challenge for your degree of illiteracy given that you can't even tell one poster's name from the next.
DUMBASS.
Deflect/pivot/attack, standard Regressive behavior. Good.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: Perhaps you're so blinded by your ideology that you can no longer see what is obvious.

Let's pretend she was talking about the older generation of Koreans and Sri Lankans, shall we?

Forum List

Back