Anyone want to make a bet, that the suspects are white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I just got paid today and I am willing to give my 1279.56 paycheck to anyone who's willing to bet me that the suspect were not black, but white men, trying to start a race war.

Here's why, they were snipers, thats a white man's dormain. Did it from a distance and once caught committed suicide...screams whitey all day!!

I just got paid today and I am willing to give my 1279.56 paycheck to anyone who's willing to bet me that the suspect were not black, but white men, trying to start a race war.

Here's why, they were snipers, thats a white man's dormain. Did it from a distance and once caught committed suicide...screams whitey all day!!
Yet another reason I know they're white, they're not showing pictures and is reporting, they can't figure out a MOTIVE?????? if it were men of color, or a muslim, they'd know why!!!

Well... there are 3 in custody and one of them killed himself... all are black.

....So when can I expect your check? ;)

It would be a bizarre way of trying to start a race war, especially when one already said he wanted to kill as many cops as he could, especially white ones. Save your money for some better quality glue to huff.

Do you not watch the news even just a little but so you can make an informed statement just once in your life? smh

Sorry,I dont bet with pocket change.
And what exactly is a dormain?

Sorry man, hiding in the dark shooting people is apparently an affirmative action thing.

Beltway sniper attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Beltway sniper attacks were a series of coordinated shootings that took place over three weeks in October 2002 in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Ten people were killed and three other victims were critically injured in several locations throughout the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and along Interstate 95 inVirginia. The rampage was perpetrated by John Allen Muhammad (then aged 42) and Lee Boyd Malvo (then 17), driving a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice sedan. Their crime spree began in February 2002 with murders and robberies in the states ofAlabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and Washington, which resulted in seven deaths and seven injuries, bringing the ten-month shooting spree total to 17 deaths and 10 injuries.[1]

Good call, but I could use the money....sure you don't want to help a bitch out?

Sorry man, hiding in the dark shooting people is apparently an affirmative action thing.

The Beltway sniper attacks were a series of coordinated shootings that took place over three weeks in October 2002 in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Ten people were killed and three other victims were critically injured in several locations throughout the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area and along Interstate 95 inVirginia. The rampage was perpetrated by John Allen Muhammad (then aged 42) and Lee Boyd Malvo (then 17), driving a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice sedan. Their crime spree began in February 2002 with murders and robberies in the states ofAlabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and Washington, which resulted in seven deaths and seven injuries, bringing the ten-month shooting spree total to 17 deaths and 10 injuries.[1]
So we're on?

Good call, but I could use the money....sure you don't want to help a bitch out?

You dumb fuck,you already lost.

Hey, nigga, feeling a bit stupid yet? I'd have taken that bet for your meager check if I'd seen it earlier. In fact, I still will if you're that fuckin' stupid.

Well... there are 3 in custody and one of them killed himself... all are black.

....So when can I expect your check? ;)

Rawlings didn't elaborate any further on the motives or on who the suspects were, and said authorities were "not ruling anything out," including terrorism.
You are so full of shit, they've yet to show race, names or anything...get a life or shut up!!

Hey, nigga, feeling a bit stupid yet? I'd have taken that bet for your meager check if I'd seen it earlier. In fact, I still will if you're that fuckin' stupid.
Show proof or a link? Dude, this ain't FUX news, here we demand facts!!

Rawlings didn't elaborate any further on the motives or on who the suspects were, and said authorities were "not ruling anything out," including terrorism.

Show a link you lice lickin red fuck or shut the fuck up!!

Listen, you shit for brains white mf.....the dumb fuck your refering to, sleeps with you at night, now either show fuckin link or crawl under your trailor, either way, your just blowing smoke up your own ass!!

So we're on?

See the problem with your whole thread is the inherant racism. I am going to assume you are not white so I also assume you feel you can't be racist. But think about your statement that sniping isn't a black thing. Yet I showed you it is. Thus I make no assumption about race because of action, you do, that is racism.

Could they be white people, sure I suppose. I suppose the law enforcement community could be lying to us. But I am not going to assign guilt or innocent based on how I think people act. You know it is a character thing.

There was video of one of the suspects shooting at cops...

Listen, you shit for brains white mf.....the dumb fuck your refering to, sleeps with you at night, now either show fuckin link or crawl under your trailor, either way, your just blowing smoke up your own ass!!

But you are correct that there have been white Dems inciting for a race war. What better way to keep Blacks and whites divided?

Thats rich coming from someone who has a $1200.00 dollar paycheck.
That wouldnt cover my electric bill in July.

And if you'd do a little research the police chief said in a released statement that the guy wanted to kill white people,especially white cops.

Take your $1279.56 and buy some crack or some weed. You need to chill mah nigga apparently you have anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back