AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

eally, what was he doing in Syria and Iraq? Having fucking tea? You do know he was banned form travel by the UN for his terrorist activity, RIGHT?
According to some accounts, Soleimani was a guest of the Iraqi government which is a military ally of the US government:

The Three Victories that Sealed Soleimani's Fate > The Deep State Blog

"Iraqi Prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi told parliament on Sunday that Soleimani came to Iraq to respond to a diplomatic note from Saudi Arabia.

"While bitter enemies, the Saudi monarchy and the Islamic Republic, were privately negotiating steps to pacify the region, which has been roiled by anti-Iranian and anti-American demonstrations.

"'I was supposed to meet Soleimani in the morning the day he was killed,' Mahdi said, according to news reports. 'He came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran.'

"The Iraqi parliament proceeded to unanimously disinvite the 5,000 U.S. troops now stationed in the country.

"The parliament did not set a deadline for their departure, and scores of non-Shia parliamentarians did not vote."

Trump himself has stated that he is targeting cultural sites.

That by definition is a war crime
You’re an idiot. Sites that glorify the terrorists revolution in Iran. They call them “cultural sites.” I hope we blast the grave of Ayatollah Khomeini, and where they buried the hand of the murderer. Get out of this country if you worship our enemies you complete 100% bastard!
You "hope" for war crimes

Wag the dog Democrats are ecstatic that this Salami hit has happened. It gives them a perfect diversion from the most idiotic, anti American prosecution in the history of this country. Pelosi would do anything to get this bogus impeachment from around her neck. Too bad the little communist girl who is running the party doesn't see it her way.

I got one every 4 years. You have to be discharged in or to reenlist each time. I was in the United States Military. What Country did YOU serve in. Let me guess, part of your time was in the USSR.

And the Iraqi Government has already voted on it and say we must leave. The mental Midget Rump is refusing. Our troops serve in Iraq at the pleasure of the Iraqi Government. They are telling us to leave, we leave. Our welcome has been worn out. What's next, are you going to support your Criminal in Charge when he has to overthrow the current Iraqi Government by force? Get ready for Revelations and we all know who the Great Satan will be.

Nope, been to Vietnam, CO AK, TN, TX, PR, Honduras, Belize, Grenada, Panama and TX again, all in the US Army. Also the only ones that showed for the Iraq parliament vote were backed by Iran and were under the threat of death by Irans militias. It was a non-binding vote.

I had a draft Notice in my hip pocket and became a legalized draft dodger. You were drafted. Shows the intel level. I enlisted (or I could have been drafted into the Army) but beat the draft. My ASVAP scores were off the charts for the US Army but OK for the Air Force so I got the draft notice and 3 days later, was sworn in into the USAF and headed for Lackland. You aren't smart enough to discuss things with me about anything.

And it doesn't matter how the vote was taken or why. it was taken and accepted by the PM. You and your Orange Criminal don't have to agree with it but we serve in Iraq at the pleasure of the Iraq Government.

Well child, I wasn't drafted, but could have been. But I'm also smart enough to know it's the ASVAB, Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, what's that say about you. LMAO

it says you have a 6th grade education equiv whereas I possessed a 10th grade which is equal to MOST people entering into or their first 2 years of college. Many did enlist into the army to get better jobs. Many tried to enlist in the AF and were turned down and went into the Navy (who was slightly less picky) or the Marines (needed at least room temperature and at least a 30 beat per minute heart rate unlike today). Do you know what the AF gave as preferred jobs? They didn't. Do you know what rank increase they gave to people with special skills going in? Nada. We had enlisted with BAs, AAs, Trade Schools, and more. It would be easy to feel superior if MOST people barely even had a HS Degree or didn't have one and had the IQ of a table lamp. I am not saying that is a bad thing. The Army has made quite a dependable force up until the recent years with that. Today, the Army is smarter than in your day. They also are able to pick and choose a bit more. You wouldn't feel so superior in today's Army. In our day, the pecking order was Army, Marine, Navy, AF, Coast Guard. Today, it's Army, Navy, AF, Marine, CG. The Navy and the AF hasn't change for personnel and the Army has gone up a bit but the Marines are extremely picky and the CG takes the absolute best. You were in the dumbest branch that didn't even need a pulse or even brain activity. If you had those two, it didn't matter. So don't you bother with the Superiority routine on me. Just you being in the Army and me being in the AF means that you are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, you have to be at least in the Navy to have a box of rocks to be dumber than.

Our day? I retired in 2000 and the draft was long gone by then.

Let's see now. You say you served in Vietnam. That would mean you served for the Peoples Army of Vietnam. You must have transferred to the Soviet Army shortly after than, comrade. Your time line doesn't link up.

The trouble with a lie if you tell too much, it falls apart sooner or later. And you just played a bad hand. You are NOT a Vietnam Veteran unless you served for the Peoples Army of Vietnam during the 26 years time frame you claim.

You are a poser. Thank you for verifying that. Your name wouldn't be Sydney Chalk would it? Okay, Vietnam Vets, he's all yours.

eally, what was he doing in Syria and Iraq? Having fucking tea? You do know he was banned form travel by the UN for his terrorist activity, RIGHT?
According to some accounts, Soleimani was a guest of the Iraqi government which is a military ally of the US government:

The Three Victories that Sealed Soleimani's Fate > The Deep State Blog

"Iraqi Prime minister Adel Abdul Mahdi told parliament on Sunday that Soleimani came to Iraq to respond to a diplomatic note from Saudi Arabia.

"While bitter enemies, the Saudi monarchy and the Islamic Republic, were privately negotiating steps to pacify the region, which has been roiled by anti-Iranian and anti-American demonstrations.

"'I was supposed to meet Soleimani in the morning the day he was killed,' Mahdi said, according to news reports. 'He came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran.'

"The Iraqi parliament proceeded to unanimously disinvite the 5,000 U.S. troops now stationed in the country.

"The parliament did not set a deadline for their departure, and scores of non-Shia parliamentarians did not vote."

And the US SoS laughed out loud.

Nope, been to Vietnam, CO AK, TN, TX, PR, Honduras, Belize, Grenada, Panama and TX again, all in the US Army. Also the only ones that showed for the Iraq parliament vote were backed by Iran and were under the threat of death by Irans militias. It was a non-binding vote.

I had a draft Notice in my hip pocket and became a legalized draft dodger. You were drafted. Shows the intel level. I enlisted (or I could have been drafted into the Army) but beat the draft. My ASVAP scores were off the charts for the US Army but OK for the Air Force so I got the draft notice and 3 days later, was sworn in into the USAF and headed for Lackland. You aren't smart enough to discuss things with me about anything.

And it doesn't matter how the vote was taken or why. it was taken and accepted by the PM. You and your Orange Criminal don't have to agree with it but we serve in Iraq at the pleasure of the Iraq Government.

Well child, I wasn't drafted, but could have been. But I'm also smart enough to know it's the ASVAB, Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, what's that say about you. LMAO

it says you have a 6th grade education equiv whereas I possessed a 10th grade which is equal to MOST people entering into or their first 2 years of college. Many did enlist into the army to get better jobs. Many tried to enlist in the AF and were turned down and went into the Navy (who was slightly less picky) or the Marines (needed at least room temperature and at least a 30 beat per minute heart rate unlike today). Do you know what the AF gave as preferred jobs? They didn't. Do you know what rank increase they gave to people with special skills going in? Nada. We had enlisted with BAs, AAs, Trade Schools, and more. It would be easy to feel superior if MOST people barely even had a HS Degree or didn't have one and had the IQ of a table lamp. I am not saying that is a bad thing. The Army has made quite a dependable force up until the recent years with that. Today, the Army is smarter than in your day. They also are able to pick and choose a bit more. You wouldn't feel so superior in today's Army. In our day, the pecking order was Army, Marine, Navy, AF, Coast Guard. Today, it's Army, Navy, AF, Marine, CG. The Navy and the AF hasn't change for personnel and the Army has gone up a bit but the Marines are extremely picky and the CG takes the absolute best. You were in the dumbest branch that didn't even need a pulse or even brain activity. If you had those two, it didn't matter. So don't you bother with the Superiority routine on me. Just you being in the Army and me being in the AF means that you are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, you have to be at least in the Navy to have a box of rocks to be dumber than.

Let's see now. You say you served in Vietnam. That would mean you served for the Peoples Army of Vietnam. You must have transferred to the Soviet Army shortly after than, comrade. Your time line doesn't link up.

The trouble with a lie if you tell too much, it falls apart sooner or later. And you just played a bad hand. You are NOT a Vietnam Veteran unless you served for the Peoples Army of Vietnam during the 26 years time frame you claim.

You are a poser. Thank you for verifying that. Your name wouldn't be Sydney Chalk would it? Okay, Vietnam Vets, he's all yours.

So let me ask you this dumb ass, did I say that 26 years was continuous? I have two awards of the NDSM, how about you? Hell, I doubt you even know what that means. LMAO

I did idiot. Where in my post Saudi is losing income?

Here ya go ignorant ass.
Saudi losing incomes.

You modified my post to fit your stupid agenda.

I was talking about foreign workers in Saudi. Stupid.

Just click that little arrow ignorant ass, it will take you to your post, I didn't change a thing. I simply commented on what your ignorant ass posted.

Yes you modified entire post stupid. Why not quote me straight from my post?

Instead of just post one of my sentence. Missing the entire post. You are dumb.

I did ignorant ass, and if you has looked at you original post you'd know I posted the last 3 words of your sentence. The portion dealing with the Saudis.

You are a good example of a coward asshole.
You quoted me by modifying my entire post using one of my sentence as your rebuttal.
You are very desperate dishonest human being.

Go pick up some cans.

Here ya go ignorant ass.

Just click that little arrow ignorant ass, it will take you to your post, I didn't change a thing. I simply commented on what your ignorant ass posted.

I did ignorant ass, and if you has looked at you original post you'd know I posted the last 3 words of your sentence. The portion dealing with the Saudis.

You are a good example of a coward asshole.
You quoted me by modifying my entire post using one of my sentence as your rebuttal.
You are very desperate dishonest human being.

Go pick up some cans.

Yeah, how dare I use your own words. Run along commie you're boring the hell out of me.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Have you ever been in a firefight? Have you ever been in an overrun? It's not going to be a Firefight, it's going to be series of overruns. And those are the hairiest of them all. There is a lot of dying, panic and more going on. If you are lucky, some will live through it. Most won't even if relief forces get there in time to stop it. Get ready for a whole bunch of those.

Not to worry, according to Gretta global warming will destroy us all before all that happens.

Because he is, Loon.
He ordered the assassination of an elite foreign government official.
694940094001_6119890615001_6119892496001-vs.jpg

How would you feel if it happened here?

You do know the UN barred Soleimani from travel outside of Iran, right?

Mike Pompeo warns 'the clock is ticking' on end of U.N. sanctions on Iran

Your link:

"The clock showed that a little over a year and three months remain.

"Pompeo also urged 'our allies and partners to increase the pressure on the Iranian regime until it stops its destabilizing behavior.'"

How would you compare Iran's "destabilizing behavior" in Iraq with the US invasion and occupation of that country?

How about Soleimani's " terrorism" compared to Tommy Franks?

I didn't agree with the way Bush prosecuted the Iraq war, but that has nothing to do with what's happening on the ground now. Soleimani was a combatant in Iraq, he died in theater. Good riddance. BTW that clock runs out in Oct.

There is no evidence he was a combatant. Trump has not given us any evidence of that and they have steadfastly avoided doing so.

There's more than 20 years of evidence dumb ass.

You are the dumb ass. You seem to be okay with Trump starting a war to kick off his re-election bid. Also Trump can't get his story straight. First of all, it was a imminent attack. Now he is falling back on your story. Worth noting that Netanyahu is a supporter of Trump and he distanced himself from Trump's actions.

I didn't agree with the way Bush prosecuted the Iraq war, but that has nothing to do with what's happening on the ground now. Soleimani was a combatant in Iraq, he died in theater. Good riddance. BTW that clock runs out in Oct.
Do you think it's accurate to say Soleimani would not have been in Iraq absent the US invasion? His assassination arguably violates international and domestic US law.

Was It Legal For The U.S. To Kill A Top Iranian Military Leader?

"Experts disagree on how to characterize this killing. 'I think the best definition would be either one of assassination or murder,' Gary Solis, a retired Marine who taught on the laws of war at West Point, tells NPR. He says what happened is comparable to Iran killing a high-ranking U.S. military official with a bomb on U.S. soil.

"Assassination is prohibited by a U.S. executive order, says Ashley Deeks, a University of Virginia law professor who focuses on the laws of war."

No I don't agree, Iran has ambitions in Iraq regardless, they want to conquer the world. And Soleimani wasn't assassinated, he was an enemy combatant killed in the theater of operations. Deal with it.

He was not a enemy combatant. You need to deal with that.

Really, what was he doing in Syria and Iraq? Having fucking tea? You do know he was banned form travel by the UN for his terrorist activity, RIGHT?

That is something for the UN to handle. We do not run a rent-a-military operation. The UN did not authorize this either.

Your link:

"Pompeo also urged 'our allies and partners to increase the pressure on the Iranian regime until it stops its destabilizing behavior.'"

How would you compare Iran's "destabilizing behavior" in Iraq with the US invasion and occupation of that country?

There is no evidence he was a combatant. Trump has not given us any evidence of that and they have steadfastly avoided doing so.
Are you really this dumb?

You are the one who is dumb. The Trump people have insisted he was going to do something but have provided no evidence and have thus far refused to do so. They need to come clean with the American people. Apparently you are afraid of that.

Poor little dumb ass, they briefed the gang of 8 today and will brief congress tomorrow. You don't have a need to know on the classified stuff.

They should have been informed before the attack. Americans have a right to know why we are being led into a potential war.

I did idiot. Where in my post Saudi is losing income?

Here ya go ignorant ass.
Saudi losing incomes.

Here's your complete post ignorant ass.
Is it worth it all these troubles killing one general that can be easily replace by his lieutenants?

They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya to start as retaliation.

Iraq is now kicking us out of Iraq.

We just yank 3,000 American troops from their families and sent to ME.

Foreign workers are being sent home from Iraq and Saudi losing incomes.

We are not getting any support from any allies. Not even from Bibi.

Is it worth all these stupid troubles?
Now tell me you didn't say that. Never mind, don't bother to reply, you're ignorant ass isn't worth the effort.

It took you several post to prove your cowardness and stupidity.

You went around and around using 3 words of my sentence. Now you realized that you are dumb and coward so you brought out my entire post.

Why didn’t you do that in the first place instead of kicking your ass?

This is what I said. Read it with don’t stare at it:
Foreign workers are being sent home from Iraq and Saudi losing incomes.

Read it several times over and over. I’m talking about foreign workers. NOT the Saudis. Dumb fuck.

Where in my sentence where I said Saudis are losing incomes? Using your ignorance and deflection you can not even do it right.
Did I say Saudi or Saudis? Saudi is a place where these foreign workers are working.

AOC lost the Amazon War. And she had to try hard to do that.

She stood up to Amazon's extortion. She was right to do that.
What was the extortion?

Amazon wanted billions in kickbacks from the state of NY and NYC. This needs to be illegal.

It's called tax incentives, every level of government uses them all the time. If you weren't so stupid you'd know that.

You are the one who is stupid. That is a fancy word for extortion. All too often, the cost of attracting a business outweighs the benefits. This is another example of big business screwing the little guy.

I got one every 4 years. You have to be discharged in or to reenlist each time. I was in the United States Military. What Country did YOU serve in. Let me guess, part of your time was in the USSR.

And the Iraqi Government has already voted on it and say we must leave. The mental Midget Rump is refusing. Our troops serve in Iraq at the pleasure of the Iraqi Government. They are telling us to leave, we leave. Our welcome has been worn out. What's next, are you going to support your Criminal in Charge when he has to overthrow the current Iraqi Government by force? Get ready for Revelations and we all know who the Great Satan will be.

I agree with Daryl. You have sixth grade education.
You just proved it to me.

Your link:

There's more than 20 years of evidence dumb ass.

You are the dumb ass. You seem to be okay with Trump starting a war to kick off his re-election bid. Also Trump can't get his story straight. First of all, it was a imminent attack. Now he is falling back on your story. Worth noting that Netanyahu is a supporter of Trump and he distanced himself from Trump's actions.

What war would that be?

So let me ask you this dumb ass, did I say that 26 years was continuous? I have two awards of the NDSM, how about you? Hell, I doubt you even know what that means. LMAO

Bullshit..... You are full of cow dung. The way you portrayed and bring your self up here how coward and ignorant you are.
You probably served in Soviet army cleaning soldiers boots.

Do you think it's accurate to say Soleimani would not have been in Iraq absent the US invasion? His assassination arguably violates international and domestic US law.

Was It Legal For The U.S. To Kill A Top Iranian Military Leader?

"Experts disagree on how to characterize this killing. 'I think the best definition would be either one of assassination or murder,' Gary Solis, a retired Marine who taught on the laws of war at West Point, tells NPR. He says what happened is comparable to Iran killing a high-ranking U.S. military official with a bomb on U.S. soil.

"Assassination is prohibited by a U.S. executive order, says Ashley Deeks, a University of Virginia law professor who focuses on the laws of war."

No I don't agree, Iran has ambitions in Iraq regardless, they want to conquer the world. And Soleimani wasn't assassinated, he was an enemy combatant killed in the theater of operations. Deal with it.

He was not a enemy combatant. You need to deal with that.

Really, what was he doing in Syria and Iraq? Having fucking tea? You do know he was banned form travel by the UN for his terrorist activity, RIGHT?

That is something for the UN to handle. We do not run a rent-a-military operation. The UN did not authorize this either.

Thank God the UN isn't in our chain of command.

Are you really this dumb?

You are the one who is dumb. The Trump people have insisted he was going to do something but have provided no evidence and have thus far refused to do so. They need to come clean with the American people. Apparently you are afraid of that.

Poor little dumb ass, they briefed the gang of 8 today and will brief congress tomorrow. You don't have a need to know on the classified stuff.

They should have been informed before the attack. Americans have a right to know why we are being led into a potential war.

Perhaps they should try staying in town.

AOC lost the Amazon War. And she had to try hard to do that.

She stood up to Amazon's extortion. She was right to do that.
What was the extortion?

Amazon wanted billions in kickbacks from the state of NY and NYC. This needs to be illegal.

It's called tax incentives, every level of government uses them all the time. If you weren't so stupid you'd know that.

You are the one who is stupid. That is a fancy word for extortion. All too often, the cost of attracting a business outweighs the benefits. This is another example of big business screwing the little guy.

A lot of folks much smarter than you disagree.

Forum List

Back