AOC CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE! … Claims ‘Green New Deal’ Document FROM HER OWN WEBSITE is a Fake

oooo - a deflection! i thought we didn't like those!
Just speaking the language of the land, so to speak.
why not do something different and just say "yep, the bitch lied" and leave it at that?
Did she or didn't she? She says no, your RWNJ source, which has virtually no credibility, say yes.

Thegatewaypundit...??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

did you ROFL like this when you saw how busted up she got for lying about her own deal?

or are you going to actually just sit here and giggle at gateway pundit when this is 100% correct and you're trying to pull away from that fact?

you can't fake meta-data easily and someone forgot to tell her there's meta data in her own PDF to sell her out on her lies.
The only reasonable reaction any normal person can have to the fake news gateway pundit is to laugh at the idiot who uses them as a source.
except they are 100% correct on this and you just look stupid laughing at the source because you "giggle" don't like them.

refute the facts at least, but you can't now can you? so you go this route.

how "rofl" cute of you.

why not do something different and just say "yep, the bitch lied" and leave it at that?
Did she or didn't she? She says no, your RWNJ source, which has virtually no credibility, say yes.
she lied. she said the document out there is made up by the republicans except - the meta data in the file which is put there upon creation puts in who it is registered to, when it was created and the draft revision.

everything said her own campaign dude did this. NOTHING in the meta suggests they didn't do it.

maybe you should understand technology before laying out some false blame.

walks through the timeline of events and shows you where the meta data does not lie. hey, if the meta data said some (R) did it i'd be on her side. but it doesn't. it just says she lied.

bigly.

So was trump not lying when he said Obama was born in Kenya or was he not lying when he said Obama was born in the U.S.?

:mm:
so was obama lying or was obama lying?

did you ROFL like this when you saw how busted up she got for lying about her own deal?

or are you going to actually just sit here and giggle at gateway pundit when this is 100% correct and you're trying to pull away from that fact?

you can't fake meta-data easily and someone forgot to tell her there's meta data in her own PDF to sell her out on her lies.
The only reasonable reaction any normal person can have to the fake news gateway pundit is to laugh at the idiot who uses them as a source.
except they are 100% correct on this and you just look stupid laughing at the source because you "giggle" don't like them.

how "rofl" cute of you.
It matters not if they’re correct. They have no credibility and anyone who reads that nonsense is admitting they’re an idiot. To bolster that point, any reasonable person would have gone to a verifiable site to promote that story. Brain-dead folks go to fringe fake news sites because they’re too dumbed-down to recognize they’re fake news sites.

wheres the 6,752 threads about tRump's?
she lied. she said the document out there is made up by the republicans except - the meta data in the file which is put there upon creation puts in who it is registered to, when it was created and the draft revision.

everything said her own campaign dude did this. NOTHING in the meta suggests they didn't do it.

walks through the timeline of events and shows you where the meta data does not lie. hey, if the meta data said some (R) did it i'd be on her side. but it doesn't. it just says she lied.

bigly.

Then you should be able to find a better source.

So was trump not lying when he said Obama was born in Kenya or was he not lying when he said Obama was born in the U.S.?

I can only hope you’re just fucking around and don’t sincerely believe that video is unedited. If not, you have much bigger problems.

how "rofl" cute of you.
It matters not if they’re correct. They have no credibility and anyone who reads that nonsense is admitting they’re an idiot. To bolster that point, any reasonable person would have gone to a verifiable site to promote that story. Brain-dead folks go to fringe fake news sites because they’re too dumbed-down to recognize they’re fake news sites.
hey - the original document in question came from AOC's site, verified by the meta-data.

how about you forget about GWP for a bit and just tell me how the R's can hack her site, steal her plan, edit it w/o a trace and pin it all back to her camp.

or just say hey, bitch lied.

bigly.

i already have - her own PDF she says is an R plant.

you've yet to address that. the meta-data busted her hard. if you don't know what meta-data is you may want to shut up at this point and go look.

I can only hope you’re just fucking around and don’t sincerely believe that video is unedited. If not, you have much bigger problems.

so it's ok for you to believe what you want despite the same type of proof you provide given back to you - you just come full circle and giggle at sources or call them fake.

how - AOC of you.

Thegatewaypundit...??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

how "rofl" cute of you.
hey - the original document in question came from AOC's site, verified by the meta-data.

how about you forget about GWP for a bit and just tell me how the R's can hack her site, steal her plan, edit it w/o a trace and pin it all back to her camp.

The bitch lied. Now only a rightard would read that, and source that, from a looney tunes site like the gatewaypundit. With what part of that do you struggle comprehending?

Does this make Trump's lies bad also?
Trump doesn't lie!

so it's ok for you to believe what you want despite the same type of proof you provide given back to you - you just come full circle and giggle at sources or call them fake.

how - AOC of you.

You don’t know what I believe because you’re fucked in the head. But if you can look at that video and think it’s uncut, there’s truly no hope for you.

bigly.

you've yet to address that. the meta-data busted her hard. if you don't know what meta-data is you may want to shut up at this point and go look.

Look kid, I don't post stuff from places like Palmer Report and expect you to take it as Gospel, and I'm not going to accept crap from the gateway pundit as if it was true.

Do better or admit you can't.

how "rofl" cute of you.

The bitch lied. Now only a rightard would read that, and source that, from a looney tunes site like the gatewaypundit. With what part of that do you struggle comprehending?
so - you are saying the site you've spend the last 4-5 posts, AT LEAST, trashing for being a hacksite of lies, is after all, correct?

what part of that do you not see as fucking ironic as hell? the very site you are trashing for being full of shit, is correct, by your own words.

how...rofl...cute.

bigly.

Look kid, I don't post stuff from places like Palmer Report and expect you to take it as Gospel, and I'm not going to accept crap from the gateway pundit as if it was true.

i don't have to. remove gateway pundit completely.

does that suddenly mean AOC didn't lie about the R's spreading a fake document that somehow came from her camp?

you're attempt to turn this to me defending GWP isn't going to work. with or without them it's 120% clear she lied. even faun can admit it.

talk to the actual subject for a change.

Trump doesn't lie!

how - AOC of you.

You don’t know what I believe because you’re fucked in the head. But if you can look at that video and think it’s uncut, there’s truly no hope for you.

heh - later on johnboy.

bigly.

i don't have to. remove gateway pundit completely.

does that suddenly mean AOC didn't lie about the R's spreading a fake document that somehow came from her camp?

you're attempt to turn this to me defending GWP isn't going to work. with or without them it's 120% clear she lied. even faun can admit it.

talk to the actual subject for a change.

Find me a credible source for your assertions and I will.

Forum List

Back