🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Complained Dem Party Has No Standards: ‘They’ll Take Anybody the Cat Dragged In.’

Pogo said:
The OP lied (again) and I proved it (again). Simple as that.
You're Confused, Simple As You Are
Over Your Head.jpg
The Point Is The Irony Of AOC Calling Anyone ELSE
'Anyone The Cat Dragged In'

Again:
Still Applies To AOC As A Member Of The Congressional Progressive Caucus
A Member Of The House, A Member Of The Democrat Party
A Member Of The Squad, Or As A Bar-Hop
Are you defending lying?
Just Pointing Out Your Usual Mental Confusion
Over Issues That Are "Points" Only In Your Head
And Nowhere Else To Anyone Else At All

You're Almost Amusing
Except You're So Insistent In Your Stupidity

Pogo said:
You're Confused, Simple As You Are
View attachment 299386
The Point Is The Irony Of AOC Calling Anyone ELSE

Again:
Still Applies To AOC As A Member Of The Congressional Progressive Caucus
A Member Of The House, A Member Of The Democrat Party
A Member Of The Squad, Or As A Bar-Hop
Are you defending lying?
Just Pointing Out Your Usual Mental Confusion
Over Issues That Are "Points" Only In Your Head
And Nowhere Else To Anyone Else At All

You're Almost Amusing
Except You're So Insistent In Your Stupidity

That post you quoted while stripping out the link to it WASN'T EVEN ADDRESSED TO YOU, dickbreath. And I know that because I fucking wrote it.

*DO NOT* fuck with the quotes.

Pogo said:
But “they let anybody who the cat dragged in call themselves a progressive. There’s no standard,” she said. <<
She's referring to a specific CAUCUS, not to a political party.
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,
It Still Applies To Her As A Member Of The Congressional Progressive Caucus
As A Member Of The House, A Member Of The Democrat Party
A Member Of The Squad, Or Just A Bar-Hop
:popcorn:
pogo just likes to take the OTHER side and then attack anyone who disagrees, which is usually most everyone.

Are you defending lying?

Good grief. There was no lying. Stop being a nitpicker. She is a member of the democrat progressive party. It's not as if they are only 1% of the entire party. They are the majority now. Face the facts, the party has changed. The democrat party is letting the crazy part of their movement to take over with all of their weird and useless ideas or pie in the sky ideologies.

Pogo said:
But “they let anybody who the cat dragged in call themselves a progressive. There’s no standard,” she said. <<
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,
pogo just likes to take the OTHER side and then attack anyone who disagrees, which is usually most everyone.

Are you defending lying?

Good grief. There was no lying. Stop being a nitpicker. She is a member of the democrat progressive party. It's not as if they are only 1% of the entire party. They are the majority now. Face the facts, the party has changed. The democrat party is letting the crazy part of their movement to take over with all of their weird and useless ideas or pie in the sky ideologies.

There is no such thing as a "democrat progressive party". AS ALREADY DEMONSTRATED she's referring to a caucus, not a party, which unlike a party DOES require admission.

Just like the fake "former CNN host", the OP was lying and again got caught at it. Same OP too.

Pogo said:
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,

Are you defending lying?

There is no such thing as a "democrat progressive party". AS ALREADY DEMONSTRATED she's referring to a caucus, not a party, which unlike a party DOES require admission.

Just like the fake "former CNN host", the OP was lying and again got caught at it. Same OP too.

Okay, crazy old man. Lol. :D Feel better now? You are just not worth the time, honestly. No offence.

Yes, Pogo

And Yet,

Are you defending lying?

Okay, crazy old man. Lol. :D Feel better now? You are just not worth the time, honestly. No offence.

I accept your contrite sobbing concession. Stop groveling. Put that energy instead into calling out dishonesty, like I do. :eusa_dance:

Pogo said:
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,

Are you defending lying?
Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

Pogo said:
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,

Are you defending lying?
Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

Guess I'll take that as a "yes".
Another day, another Same Old Thing.

Pogo said:
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,

Are you defending lying?
Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

if you being you're being an incompetent assbucket looking for someone to shit on, then yes. same old thing going on in here.

Yes, Pogo

And Yet,

Are you defending lying?
Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

if you being you're being an incompetent assbucket looking for someone to shit on, then yes. same old thing going on in here.

OK since you took another opportunity to not-deny it I'll take that as an "oh yes definitely".

:dig:

POGO said:
it's safe to say that when and where she was born and growing up, there were no garbage disposals.
It's kind of a suburban thing.

AOC Didn't Grow Up In Queens Or The Bronx

Her Father Was An Architect
She Grew Up In The Affluent Suburbs Of Yorktown Heights
-- From The Age Of Five

I don't know what fucking neighborhood she grew up in --- I don't live there --- or what the fuck job her father had, but the fact remains, few garbage disposals exist anywhere in New York City. It wasn't even legal until 22 years ago.
Is that true? Hard to believe. So if true they still used a lot of garbage cans. They were only a couple of decades behind when disposals became common place anyhow.

POGO said:
it's safe to say that when and where she was born and growing up, there were no garbage disposals.
It's kind of a suburban thing.

AOC Didn't Grow Up In Queens Or The Bronx

Her Father Was An Architect
She Grew Up In The Affluent Suburbs Of Yorktown Heights
-- From The Age Of Five

I don't know what fucking neighborhood she grew up in --- I don't live there --- or what the fuck job her father had, but the fact remains, few garbage disposals exist anywhere in New York City. It wasn't even legal until 22 years ago.
Is that true? Hard to believe. So if true they still used a lot of garbage cans. They were only a couple of decades behind when disposals became common place anyhow.

Yeah, it is. Even today there are few garbage disposals anywhere in NYC. They didn't think the pipes could handle it. And they were probably right.

Technology always carries consequences.

Are you defending lying?
Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

OK since you took another opportunity to not-deny it I'll take that as an "oh yes definitely".

i'm sure you will. all i'm doing is counter-troll measures.

you're slurpin the ween as if it's a ween-slurpin contest.

Are you defending lying?
Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

Interesting use of the verb ween. Dorothy Kilgallen used to use it. As a linguistic archconservative, I respect that.
When Kilgallen made a noun out of it however she called it a "weenie". An "inkling".

Oh it's you.

Proceed to fuck off.

Interesting use of the verb ween. Dorothy Kilgallen used to use it. As a linguistic archconservative, I respect that.
When Kilgallen made a noun out of it however she called it a "weenie". An "inkling".
slurp it up, dog.

and i'm actually "leveraging" impractical jokers but you go ahead and get something else wrong while you're mid-slurp.

trolling of you done. have a nice day.

I am still trying to come to terms with the fact that she doesn't (or didn't) know what a garbage disposal was???

Houses in Queens where she grew up, and New York City in general, don't have garbage disposals. They weren't even LEGAL in NYC until 1997.

We did this before.

People in Queens have garbage disposals. Lol!

Only very recently.

How many garbage disposals have you seen in Queens?

You're missing the point. A few other questions rise in my mind:

1. Are garbage disposals the measure of of prosperity in the US?

2. Is having a garbage disposal mean I'm not living in poverty?

3. Should we ensure everyone in the US has or has access to a garbage disposal?

I'm sure there are many other measurements, these popped into my mind.

YMMV

Forum List

Back