🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Complained Dem Party Has No Standards: ‘They’ll Take Anybody the Cat Dragged In.’

And she got elected to prove it.

I was going to say, well they took her! :71:

Again ------------- when has any political party held "auditions"? How do you need to "apply" for the position?

Any of y'all ever hear of David Duke?

Come on, Pogo, even you must admit that she is stupid, and so are most of her comments.

Actually I don't have to "admit" any such thing. Just because Weatherman2020 starts a thread about her every fifteen minutes doesn't make it a real thing.

Again ------------- when has any political party held "auditions"? How do you need to "apply" for the position?

Come on, Pogo, even you must admit that she is stupid, and so are most of her comments.

Actually I don't have to "admit" any such thing. Just because Weatherman2020 starts a thread about her every fifteen minutes doesn't make it a real thing.

Well, if you wanted to be honest, you would admit it. If not, then don't. No skin off my nose. IMO, she is so stupid, my rabbit is smarter than her, and that is a low bar. :eusa_dance:

Well, if you wanted to be honest, you would admit it. If not, then don't. No skin off my nose. IMO, she is so stupid, my rabbit is smarter than her, and that is a low bar. :eusa_dance:

As I remember, and speaking of rabbits, you were on this board insisting that carrots have skins, sooooooooo................... :eusa_whistle:

As I remember you were on this board insisting that carrots have skins, sooooooooo................... :eusa_whistle:

I still insist that they do. That is why we peel them. Lol! The skin is thin and edible but it does exist!

5 Times You Don’t Have to Peel Carrots

When it comes down to it, you don't ever really have to peel carrots. As long as you wash and scrub them well to remove dirt and any debris, unpeeled carrots are perfectly safe (and delicious) to eat. ... Some people don't like the taste of carrot skin and say it has an unpleasant, bitter taste.

I am still trying to come to terms with the fact that she doesn't (or didn't) know what a garbage disposal was???

Houses in Queens where she grew up, and New York City in general, don't have garbage disposals. They weren't even LEGAL in NYC until 1997.

We did this before.

People in Queens have garbage disposals. Lol!

Only very recently.

Linky? :D

The linky is the red text in the quote.

As I remember you were on this board insisting that carrots have skins, sooooooooo................... :eusa_whistle:

I still insist that they do. That is why we peel them. Lol! The skin is thin and edible but it does exist!

Knew you wouldn't let me down. :dig:

Ever seen a carrot skin? Can you show us a pic?
I just threw some sausage in a jambalaya. I took the casing off first. I could take a picture. Could you?

This is kinda like the question of how many times you've seen a garbage disposal in Queens.

I am still trying to come to terms with the fact that she doesn't (or didn't) know what a garbage disposal was???

Houses in Queens where she grew up, and New York City in general, don't have garbage disposals. They weren't even LEGAL in NYC until 1997.

We did this before.

Only very recently.

How many garbage disposals have you seen in Queens?

1997. How old is AOC? The bottom line, she is pretty dumb. The garbage disposal was just the tip of the iceberg with THAT one. Ha ha!!!

Knew you wouldn't let me down. :dig:

Ever seen a carrot skin? Can you show us a pic?
This is kinda like the question of how many times you've seen a garbage disposal in Queens.

The linky is telling you that carrots have an edible skin, Pogo. I see you haven't changed a bit. :D

We did this before.

Only very recently.

How many garbage disposals have you seen in Queens?

1997. How old is AOC? The bottom line, she is pretty dumb. The garbage disposal was just the tip of the iceberg with THAT one. Ha ha!!!

I'd have to Google how old she is but it's safe to say that when and where she was born and growing up, there were no garbage disposals. It's kind of a suburban thing.

Actually I grew up in suburbia but I've never had one in my life. Even though they weren't illegal where I grew up.

POGO said:
it's safe to say that when and where she was born and growing up, there were no garbage disposals.
It's kind of a suburban thing.

AOC Didn't Grow Up In Queens Or The Bronx

Her Father Was An Architect
She Grew Up In The Suburbs Of Yorktown Heights
-- From The Age Of Five

Last edited:
POGO said:
it's safe to say that when and where she was born and growing up, there were no garbage disposals.
It's kind of a suburban thing.

AOC Didn't Grow Up In Queens Or The Bronx

Her Father Was An Architect
She Grew Up In The Affluent Suburbs Of Yorktown Heights
-- From The Age Of Five

I don't know what fucking neighborhood she grew up in --- I don't live there --- or what the fuck job her father had, but the fact remains, few garbage disposals exist anywhere in New York City. It wasn't even legal until 22 years ago.

POGO said:
I don't know what fucking neighborhood she grew up in --- I don't live there --- or what the fuck job her father had, but the fact remains, few garbage disposals exist anywhere in New York City. It wasn't even legal until 22 years ago.
1965 Longvue St, Yorktown, New York
Is 30mi North Of NYC

It Lists For Over $375,000

1965.jpg

Garbage Disposals In NYC Is Irrelevant
(Like All Your "Points")
Because She Didn't Grow Up In New York City

Last edited:

Forum List

Back