🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC Complained Dem Party Has No Standards: ‘They’ll Take Anybody the Cat Dragged In.’

Crixus said:
Oh man I will miss her when she is gone. Wonder what she will do after congress?
She'll Be A Shoo-In For A Professorship At Boston College

And she got elected to prove it.

I was going to say, well they took her! :71:

Again ------------- when has any political party held "auditions"? How do you need to "apply" for the position?

Any of y'all ever hear of David Duke?

Come on, Pogo, even you must admit that she is stupid, and so are most of her comments.

Oh and by the way the OP didn't just lie in his other thread about the Twitter suit -- he lied here about the quote.

From the original source in New York Magazine:

>> She said the Congressional Progressive Caucus should start kicking people out if they stray too far from the party line. Other caucuses within the Democratic Party in Congress require applications, Ocasio-Cortez pointed out. But “they let anybody who the cat dragged in call themselves a progressive. There’s no standard,” she said. <<​

She's referring to a specific CAUCUS, not to a political party.

But y'all who can't be bothered to actually READ THE QUOTE want to sit here and tell us somebody else is "stupid".
Oh do go on, tell us more. :popcorn:

Pogo said:
But “they let anybody who the cat dragged in call themselves a progressive. There’s no standard,” she said. <<
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,
It Still Applies To Her As A Member Of The Congressional Progressive Caucus
As A Member Of The House, A Member Of The Democrat Party
A Member Of The Squad, Or Just A Bar-Hop
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Why would a political party have "standards"? The one, and only, purpose of a political party is to consolidate power.
Anyone who wants to may call him/herself a Democrat, Republican, Whig, Tory, Flying Spaghetti Monster, or anything else. It means nothing except to dichotomist dipshits on this message board.

Thought it was supposed to be "themselves", you sexist pig.

Why would a political party have "standards"? The one, and only, purpose of a political party is to consolidate power.
Anyone who wants to may call him/herself a Democrat, Republican, Whig, Tory, Flying Spaghetti Monster, or anything else. It means nothing except to dichotomist dipshits on this message board.

It's a singular. The pronoun anyone is a singular, hence the singular reflexive objective pronoun.

It's a singular. "a Democrat, a Republican" etc. The pronoun anyone is a singular, hence the singular reflexive objective pronoun.

Gee, themselves is singular.

It's a singular. "a Democrat, a Republican" etc. The pronoun anyone is a singular, hence the singular reflexive objective pronoun.

Uhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. The S on the end should be your first clue.

"God helps those who help themselves". Is those one person?

One would guess, although themself is not a widely accepted word.

One would guess, although themself is not a widely accepted word.

That's because them is plural and self is singular. Pluralize the latter and you get themselves.

Again, I started the sentence with anyone, which is a singular.

Again ------------- when has any political party held "auditions"? How do you need to "apply" for the position?

Come on, Pogo, even you must admit that she is stupid, and so are most of her comments.

Actually I don't have to "admit" any such thing. Just because Weatherman2020 starts a thread about her every fifteen minutes doesn't make it a real thing.

Well, if you wanted to be honest, you would admit it. If not, then don't. No skin off my nose. IMO, she is so stupid, my rabbit is smarter than her, and that is a low bar. :eusa_dance:

Your rabbit is probably smarter than Donald Trump.

FB_IMG_1578563339994.jpg

Well then she was stupid to make the statement.

Actually she DIDN'T make the statement. The OP lied about it.

I already pointed that out yesterday (see above, post 44). All it took was reading the original source. ALWAYS question, especially with this wanker.

Pogo said:
But “they let anybody who the cat dragged in call themselves a progressive. There’s no standard,” she said. <<
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,
pogo just likes to take the OTHER side and then attack anyone who disagrees, which is usually most everyone.

Pogo said:
Yes, Pogo

And Yet,
pogo just likes to take the OTHER side and then attack anyone who disagrees, which is usually most everyone.

The OP lied (again) and I proved it (again). Simple as that.

Are you defending lying?

Forum List

Back