AOC Sends Out 'Mean Tweet' Over 'Jesus' Super Bowl Ads - SHE Doesn't Get Us

Your side is the one insisting on calling me a baby killer for my support of a woman's right to chose to end a pregnancy.
You support killing innocent young human beings, though, that is undeniable fact no matter what semantics are used.

Also, there is no such “right” and never could be, so you are supporting nonsense.

Babies are born. Killing them is a homicide.
Killing unborn kids - don’t call them babies if you don’t want to, but stop policing others from doing so as though you were correct - is also, again objectively, homicide.

There can be no denial of that reality.

fertilized egg
We are not oviparous like chickens - we do not lay eggs. Humans are viviparous mammals.

Please learn more about introductory life science at the middle school (or even earlier) level before mouthing off further.

So what? Life has a beginning . Not all of those that are conceived grow into a human being either. Many get flushed out in the next cycle without attaching to the womb.
That is an act of God or nature whichever you prefer. We do not have the right to take innocent life aka murder.

Of course it is. All infants need ordinary care to survive. No amount of care will make a non-viable infant survive.
A "non-viable" pre-born infant needs no care, he/she just needs to be left alone, unlike a newborn. A newborn requires far more care than a pre-born, yet you call that one viable and the other non-viable. Sounds a little backwards to me.

Society will grow and evolve as it should. Archaic beliefs will fade into the past. Everything evolves...or it dies.

Tell me, which of these human short comings have we 'evolved' from since the first presence of man on Earth? Pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony or sloth? Shouldn't we have 'evolved' past at least one of them by now? Is it your claim that eventually all humans will be perfect, i.e. completely without flaw? If so, when does that point happen?

You support killing innocent young human beings, though, that is undeniable fact no matter what semantics are used.

Also, there is no such “right” and never could be, so you are supporting nonsense.

Killing unborn kids - don’t call them babies if you don’t want to, but stop policing others from doing so as though you were correct - is also, again objectively, homicide.

There can be no denial of that reality.

We are not oviparous like chickens - we do not lay eggs. Humans are viviparous mammals.

Please learn more about introductory life science at the middle school (or even earlier) level before mouthing off further.

Sorry but a non viable fetus is not an innocent young human being.

There has been a national right that was recently strip away from women.

I not going you let you say I support Killing kids either. Abortion is not homicide.

Chickens huh? What a putz. "The egg cell, or ovum (plural ova), is the female reproductive cell, or gamete,[1] in most anisogamous organisms...."

Sorry but a non viable fetus is not an innocent young human being.
Objectively false. Learn to type English sentences and learn scientific terminology before using it incorrectly in sentences.

There has been a national right that was recently strip away from women.
Objectively false. No such right existed. Read the Constitution.

I not going you let you say I support Killing kids either.
Too bad, because it is true.

Abortion is not homicide.
Objectively false. Humans are killed you ignorant bigoted fuck.

Chickens huh? What a putz.
Yes, you are a moron.

Egg cells and sperm cells are gone post-fertilization. Calling human beings “eggs” is utter retardation.

what right is that?

What's a woman?

you stripped the rights of women when you allowed men in their sports and bathrooms. go put your head back in the toilet bowl.
What a fucking moroonie.

Females are born with baby factories as standard equipment. Their nature given right to grow babies is not hampered by men in bathrooms or men in sports.

What a fucking moroonie.

Females are born with baby factories as standard equipment. Their nature given right to grow babies is not hampered by men in bathrooms or men in sports.
I know, it's to take them down and prove them inferior. you go boi, you hate you some women don't you? hahaahahahahaha proud of those killing babies only you.

A pre-born infant takes nourishment, pees, poops and grows. Yet you say he/she is not viable while you say a totally helpless newborn is viable, though he/she dies in a few hours if left alone.
Mom's baby factory supplies all pre-born with life support services. Mother nature equips the newborn with tools to control mom and her milk factories.

I know, it's to take them down and prove them inferior.
Is that your projection? Having a baby factory make women inferior?

Typical of most Neo-GOP guys I suppose.

That and the Incels. You one of them?

Forum List

Back