AOC Wears ‘Tax the Rich’ Dress at $30K a Ticket Event She Attends

As the lies and division continues unabated, we focus on a dress worn to a party. Tacky or cool, misguided outrage?

The gown was designed by Aurora James, founder of New York shoe and handbag line Brother Vellies and the Fifteen Percent Pledge, which asks retailers to dedicate 15% of their shelves to products made by Black-owned businesses.
We have been doing this for decade after decade for minority businesses. Why should I purchase a 1980 Chevy Chevette when I can get a 2020 Hyundai Accent if my resources are limited? And then called names for not purchasing the 1980 lemon.

She went to a event attended by the rich wearing a dress that says to tax the rich... Kind of sending a message, going straight to the horses mouth...

The only one here making an idiot of themselves is you...

You are trying to say that having a progress tax system is equivalent to Pol Pot... Ever think why people might not take you seriously...
i don’t think he’s saying that at all…we’ve had a progressive tax…we’ve had it since the start of the last century
Typical, knee jerk, non informed, rightwing, response!!
the photo speaks for itself. Nothing knee jerk about it, i’ve known this about leftist for years…history has repeatedly showed this

You mean the poor people can watch from home.
Just looks like envy... AOC is looking stunning at a ball while advocating for the less well off..

The RWers are bitter that they have been abusing the less fortunate and supporting policies which have the US having the highest child poverty in the 1st world... It mustn't make sense to ye that people can be kind and prosper, you were alway told that you do anything to win and compassion is a weakness

i don’t think he’s saying that at all…we’ve had a progressive tax…we’ve had it since the start of the last century

the photo speaks for itself. Nothing knee jerk about it, i’ve known this about leftist for years…history has repeatedly showed this
"Tax the Rich" is advocating a progressive tax system..
22lcidw said:
Castro, Mao, Che, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others.

He compared that to Pol Pot as well as others... So 22lcidw was saying that to have a progressive tax system is a kin to supporting (Pol Pot Ideas, who by the way got rid of money and thus taxation) the massive killing of ones citizens...

I just said that he can hold his own view but does he expect us to listen to him?

lol

When is saw this on the news I knew one of our USMB rightists would start a thread whining and lying about it.

Conservatives are as childish as they are predictable.
Go ahead and point out the lies. While you’re at it point out the truths.

Just looks like envy... AOC is looking stunning at a ball while advocating for the less well off..

The RWers are bitter that they have been abusing the less fortunate and supporting policies which have the US having the highest child poverty in the 1st world... It mustn't make sense to ye that people can be kind and prosper, you were alway told that you do anything to win and compassion is a weakness

Look at you on your knees for all the rich white folks! You're a good DemoKKKrat.

Shouldn't she just instead donate her bribes and salary to the poor?

Hahaha you believe the US has the highest child poverty in the 1st world.
You are the dumbest MF on the planet. Sorry Dragon Lady he stole your title.

She's a plant by the corporate elites. She is brought to you by the same ones who appointed Biden

Even the people in her district scratch their heads over her "election"

We've devolved to 3rd world corruption standards. Nothing is as it seems.

Hahaha you believe the US has the highest child poverty in the 1st world.
You are the dumbest MF on the planet. Sorry Dragon Lady he stole your title.

1631633227160.png

The question is do you consider the county full of rapists and murders rich?

Forum List

Back