Apres moi le deluge

Aha!

Revealing another of your infirmities????

Seems I have to teach you yet another word:
per·sev·er·ate
pərˈsevəˌrāt/
verb
PSYCHOLOGY
gerund or present participle: perseverating
  1. repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased.
  2. In psychology and psychiatry, perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.Perseveration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've read that it is related to schizophrenia.
May account for you lying, too.
*sigh*
Now you're just boring. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone with an actual brain to decide to comment on the actual point of the OP.

Hurry back now, and claim "victory" over my decision that you are no longer worth engaging with due to your inability to recognise the racism of your chasen candidate.

If you're offended,....I'll help you pack
Not offended. Bored. You really do have difficulty with reading comprehension, don't you?

You should put some effort into trying to stop lying.

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself."
"Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life," by Sissela Bok
Never lied, but you really should learn the English language, it seems to causing you some real difficulty.

Glad to see you backing down from claiming that Trump is responsible for "vile racist comments"...

Seems I taught you a lesson, huh?

You might like this (not)..

"A shock example of anti-Trump media censorship was caught on tape when Reuters ordered its cameraman to cut live footage of Trump receiving praise from African-American Bishop Wayne T. Jackson in Detroit.

The incident occurred as Jackson presented Trump with a shawl, a bible, and offered his prayers as the black audience cheered and clapped.

Perhaps aware of the devastating impact the optics of this moment would have on the media’s efforts to demonize Trump as a racist bigot, a voice is heard off-camera saying, “He’s getting a shawl!”
“Shut it Down!”: Reuters Orders Cameraman to Kill Positive Trump Footage

Hurts, huh?

Now you're just boring. I guess I'll just have to wait for someone with an actual brain to decide to comment on the actual point of the OP.

The point of the OP is to claim racism where none exists.
No. it's really not. The funny thing is that this is what you got out of it. I might suggest reading it again, and try to suss out how "Apres moi le deluge" applies to the post.

Yes, it really is. One can only "get" that which the language and intent communicates.
So, to be clear, Trump's racism is a single line in a four paragraph post, but you're absolutely certain that this is the entire point of the post?

What is it about Trump supporters, and their complete lack of reading comprehension? How did any of you graduate high school?!?!?!

"How did any of you graduate high school?!?!?!"

Did you want to compare your schooling with mine?

It'd be another of your mistakes.

*sigh*

Hurry back now, and claim "victory" over my decision that you are no longer worth engaging with due to your inability to recognise the racism of your chasen candidate.

Not offended. Bored. You really do have difficulty with reading comprehension, don't you?

“The role that one assigns to truthfulness will always remain central in considering what kind of person one wants to be—how one wishes to treat, not only other people, but oneself."
Never lied, but you really should learn the English language, it seems to causing you some real difficulty.

Glad to see you backing down from claiming that Trump is responsible for "vile racist comments"...
I'm not backing down from anything. I posted several of his many racist comments, and actions. You are just incapable of recognising racism when you see, and hear it. That's your problem, not mine.

Aha!

Revealing another of your infirmities????

Seems I have to teach you yet another word:
per·sev·er·ate
pərˈsevəˌrāt/
verb
PSYCHOLOGY
gerund or present participle: perseverating
  1. repeat or prolong an action, thought, or utterance after the stimulus that prompted it has ceased.
  2. In psychology and psychiatry, perseveration is the repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.Perseveration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've read that it is related to schizophrenia.
May account for you lying, too.
*sigh*

"Never lied,..."

Well....let's prove once again that you certainly did.

Did you write this?

"....though it’s painfully obvious that after 15 months of vile, racist comments, ..."

Yet...you couldn't find any.

QED....you're a low-life, gutter-snipe of a liar.

Case closed?

*sigh*

"Never lied,..."

Well....let's prove once again that you certainly did.

Did you wrote this?

"....though it’s painfully obvious that after 15 months of vile, racist comments, ..."

Yet...you couldn't find any.

QED....you're a low-life, gutter-snipe of a liar.

Case closed?
I found several, and posted them. The sad fact that you are incapable of recognising racism when you see, and hear it is your problem, not mine.

No. it's really not. The funny thing is that this is what you got out of it. I might suggest reading it again, and try to suss out how "Apres moi le deluge" applies to the post.

Yes, it really is. One can only "get" that which the language and intent communicates.
So, to be clear, Trump's racism is a single line in a four paragraph post, but you're absolutely certain that this is the entire point of the post?

What is it about Trump supporters, and their complete lack of reading comprehension? How did any of you graduate high school?!?!?!

Your "Apres moi le deluge" musings of Trump are vain and irrelevant, and therefore I chose not to address them.

Your "Apres moi le deluge" musings of Trump are vain and irrelevant, and therefore I chose not to address them.
Of course you do...

After all, the Modern Republican party is just grand, without any problems, right?

I'm not backing down from anything. I posted several of his many racist comments, and actions. You are just incapable of recognising racism when you see, and hear it. That's your problem, not mine.

Your problem is seeing things that are not there. There's a term for that.

Your problem is seeing things that are not there. There's a term for that.
Nope. IK see what everyone else sees. The problem is that you, and Trump's other supporters refuse to acknowledge racism when it is uncomfortable for them.

Of course you do...

After all, the Modern Republican party is just grand, without any problems, right?

I wouldn't know. I'm not a Republican. It seems both parties have internal problems.

Regardless, I follow my own council as to who I vote for. I will settle for less than perfect, but not the greater of two evils. I consider the Democratic Party to be an interloper driven by foreign influences and hiding behind their ubiquitous race card. They offer nothing that is attractive to me as an American.

What racist comments has he made?
  • Well, there was his saying that a Judge is disqualified because of his heritage:

He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
  • Then there is his treating of minorities as monoliths. Virtually every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.”

• Then he condoned beating up a Black Lives Matter protester. At a November campaign rally in Alabama, Trump supporters physically attacked an African-American protester after the man began chanting “Black lives matter.” Video of the incident shows the assailants kicking the man after he has already fallen to the ground.

The following day, Trump implied that the attackers were justified.“

Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” he mused. “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

• Then there was the two Latino men that Trump supporters attack. Instead of condemning the attack, he excused it as his supporters being "passionate". Two brothers arrested in Boston last summer for beating up a homeless Latino man cited Trump’s anti-immigrant message when explaining why they did it. “Donald Trump was right — all these illegals need to be deported,” one of the men reportedly told police officers.

Trump did not even bother to distance himself from them. Instead, he suggested that the men were well-intentioned and had simply gotten carried away.

“I will say that people who are following me are very passionate,” Trump said. “They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

• Then there's the fact that African Americans are tokens. At a campaign appearance in California in June, Trump boasted that he had a black supporter in the crowd, saying “look at my African American over here.”
Shall I go on?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So....he hasn't made any racist statements?

Gracias.
Better definition of racism, from Webster:

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

But, none of Trump's comments or actions demonstrate that he perceives some races as inferior.

Sure. You go with that thought...

Of course, I find it interesting that all you got out of the OP was "Trump is a racist", and completely missed the larger theme of the OP...

As you lack even a passing acquaintance with the English language....let me give you a prime example of a racist comment.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

BTW....Bill's wife is running for President on the racist...er, Democrat ticket.

Bill's comment is a statement as to the way things were a few years ago. Acknowledging the obvious is not racism.

Assuming that Hispanics are mostly rapists and murderers and only some are good people is racist.

Wanting to ban Muslim integration is both unconstitutional and racist.

• Well, there was his saying that a Judge is disqualified because of his heritage:

He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”
  • Then there is his treating of minorities as monoliths. Virtually every time Trump mentions a minority group, he uses the definite article the, as in “the Hispanics,” “the Muslims” and “the blacks.”

• Then he condoned beating up a Black Lives Matter protester. At a November campaign rally in Alabama, Trump supporters physically attacked an African-American protester after the man began chanting “Black lives matter.” Video of the incident shows the assailants kicking the man after he has already fallen to the ground.

Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” he mused. “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

• Then there was the two Latino men that Trump supporters attack. Instead of condemning the attack, he excused it as his supporters being "passionate". Two brothers arrested in Boston last summer for beating up a homeless Latino man cited Trump’s anti-immigrant message when explaining why they did it. “Donald Trump was right — all these illegals need to be deported,” one of the men reportedly told police officers.

Trump did not even bother to distance himself from them. Instead, he suggested that the men were well-intentioned and had simply gotten carried away.

“I will say that people who are following me are very passionate,” Trump said. “They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

• Then there's the fact that African Americans are tokens. At a campaign appearance in California in June, Trump boasted that he had a black supporter in the crowd, saying “look at my African American over here.”
Shall I go on?

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So....he hasn't made any racist statements?

Gracias.
Better definition of racism, from Webster:

a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

But, none of Trump's comments or actions demonstrate that he perceives some races as inferior.

Sure. You go with that thought...

Of course, I find it interesting that all you got out of the OP was "Trump is a racist", and completely missed the larger theme of the OP...

As you lack even a passing acquaintance with the English language....let me give you a prime example of a racist comment.

"Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'"
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

BTW....Bill's wife is running for President on the racist...er, Democrat ticket.

Bill's comment is a statement as to the way things were a few years ago. Acknowledging the obvious is not racism.

Assuming that Hispanics are mostly rapists and murderers and only some are good people is racist.

Wanting to ban Muslim integration is both unconstitutional and racist.
The irony is that the entire exchange during this discussion only demonstrates my point. Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump's loss in November is going to cause some "coming to Jesus" moment in the Republican party, where they reconsider how they have brought themselves to a candidate like Donald Trump, and what changes they need to make in the future, is giving the Modern Republican Party far too much credit in regards to their ability to engage in honest self-reflection. They see no problem with where their party is; it's everyone else who can't see straight.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Shall I go on?
Go on? No. Feel free to begin. What racist statements has Donald trump made? Not one of the aforementioned meet any such qualifier. Don't worry. The Board will wait...

Last edited:

Shall I go on?
Go on? No. Feel free to begin. What racist statements has Donald trump made. Not one of the aforementioned meet any such qualifier. Don't worry. The Board will wait...
Another one who either can't recognise racism, or won't acknowledge it when it is uncomfortable to do so...

Another one who either can't recognise racism, or won't acknowledge it when it is uncomfortable to do so...

No one can share your delusion without taking the same drugs.

No one can share your delusion without taking the same drugs.
The shared delusion is the one that Trump supporters have that none of the comments, and actions that everyone who is not a Trump supporter recognises as racist, is actually not racist.

Shall I go on?
Go on? No. Feel free to begin. What racist statements has Donald trump made. Not one of the aforementioned meet any such qualifier. Don't worry. The Board will wait...
Or you just like to talk shit without backing it up with evidence...

Shall I go on?
Yeah. That's what it is. Everyone who is not a Trump supporter just doesn't understand what racism is, which is why when they all agree that the examples I provided are racist, they're all wrong. How exhausting it must be to live in a different reality from everyone else. Some day you Trump supporters will have to tell the rest of us why you spend all that energy doing so.

Shall I go on?
Yeah. That's what it is. Everyone who is not a Trump supporter just doesn't understand what racism is, which is why when they all agree that the examples I provided are racist, they're all wrong. How exhausting it must be to live in a different reality from everyone else. Some day you Trump supporters will have to tell the rest of us why you spend all that energy doing so.
Sill waiting on those quotes...

Forum List

Back