Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning and happy Sunday to all here.... :coffee:

Uh oh, was this some kind of code talk or code greeting maybe ??

And if "YOU " are that easily insulted by something stated on an anonymous message board, and do not possess the mental acuity to determine if it applies directly to you, then it may be possible that your emotional maturity is questionable.

NO, the problem is IM2 and you.

Try not insulting people, or defending insults and lies.

You nor anyone else tells me "what to defend". You should try not being such a pompous asshole and you won't be insulted in return by me.

It was a suggestion. Obviously. And I try to treat people the way they treat me. If you feel that I am a "pompous asshole" then I have succeeded.

As far as IM2 goes, he is a grown man,

Do not speak to me about him. Grow some balls and talk to him yourself.

I've spoken and am speaking to him plenty. WHich you know.

BUt you had to pretend otherwise, to sort of justify your little zinger,

cause shit like that, is ALL you have.

Cecilie's point stands, you've done nothing to refute it, NOTHING.

Her words.

"IM2 babbles on and on endlessly about the evils of "the whites of today" because HE'S a collectivist, but the problem is that WE are mysteriously and unexplainably viewing his insults as insults."

Using the term "WE " makes HER a collectivist..

NO, it does not. "We" is a word with a meaning, and it is sometimes called for. You might want to ask her what group she was referring to.

All of your illogical rants about "insulting the ENTIRE white race", makes YOU a collectivist. You do not speak for all white people..

No, it does not. IM2 insulted the entire white race and addressing that does not make me a collectivist.

I do not claim to speak for all white people. I have no doubt that many white people, such as lib cucks, would completely agree with IM2, vile lies about white people as a group.

Her point "stands" with YOU. Not ME. And I don't need to justify anything to anyone here. I say what I think, no matter what..

Her point stands, because you can't refute it. At all. And you do have to justify what you say, or you look like an utter moron just spewing bullshit. And you have shown that you care about that, by trying to justify your little zinger. THough you failed. Utterly.

None of IM2"s posts have been directed at the "entire white race" as you keep insisting..

When he claims that without the 2006 vote, that black voting rights would end, he is claiming that whites, as a group in this country, would take them away. He has made specific references to the actions of the Deep South during Jim Crow.

He made no distinctions or limitations on his claim. He did not say, for example, that blacks would lose the right to vote in the South.

That was an insult to the "entire white race" as a group in this country. YOur denial is pathetically weak and does nothing but undermine your credibility even further.

But, as we all know, cockroaches do not like light shined on them, so the ones who have felt insulted, just might have a concience.

Interesting. A fairly standard filler insult to be expected from a lib. BUT, with an odd lightening at the end.

I said what was accurate. Then I asked if whites have ever faced the same thing. You can't answer that question but you want to keep on talking about your opinion of what the 2006 vote would do for blacks. I did not insult all whites, I insulted one punk ass white troll at USMB.

You're irrational for having tbe audacity to think that you know what I defended, as if it is even your business. You are not a moderator in this forum.

And if I had a shred of credibility with the likes of YOU, that would be more "undermining" than anything else.

It is not irrational of me to comment on what I have seen you doing.

It is irrational of YOU to claim that it is. INsanely so.

One does not have to be a moderator, to point out that you have been defending, IM2.

It is utterly stupid and obviously a lie, for you to deny that.

But, I guess you had to say SOMETHING to avoid admitting what I said.

Which I will repost here, because you haven't addressed anything I said, at all.

IM2 lied about the 2006 vote. You defended his lie. That undermines your credibility.

Those are facts, plain to see, and your denial is irrational.

I didn't lie about shit. You are nothing. A troll. I, Katsteve and other blacks are here in a all white forum challenging your racism. But you are a pussy, you won't do the same and enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. You are a coward. You have no credibility. .
Can't be an all-white forum if it's not all white..

It can be if 99 percent of the participants are white. Now you can pay stupid with that 1 percent all you want and claim it's not a white forum.
I am sorry you said something wrong to piss yerself off....Life must suck...

LOL! My life is great. How about yours?

NOT "my opinion". FACT. You can disagree with facts all you like.

What I notice is that IM2 makes "certain statements" that are racist and offensive and LYING, and people are usually uncomfortable about such crass, low-class behavior. I also notice jackasses like you bending yourselves into pretzels to try to defend it and pretend he's not the load of rancid snake shit that he is.

"Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas."

If you defend that, you don't have the moral authority to say shit to me.

"Moral authority"? This is a public message board, and you are not anyone special.

No one has any authority here.

"FACT"? A fact is something that is proven scientifically or is a fact because it is history that has already happened. You have an "OPINION", and you do not express yourself very well......at all.

You have a serious problem. With an empty space between your ears, which makes for a complete lack of objectivity.

That entire post was meaningless garbage that didn't say anything.

IM2 lied about the 2006 vote. You defended his lie. That undermines your credibility.

You're irrational for having tbe audacity to think that you know what I defended, as if it is even your business. You are not a moderator in this forum.

And if I had a shred of credibility with the likes of YOU, that would be more "undermining" than anything else.

One does not have to be a moderator, to point out that you have been defending, IM2.

Which I will repost here, because you haven't addressed anything I said, at all.

I didn't lie about shit. You are nothing. A troll. I, Katsteve and other blacks are here in a all white forum challenging your racism. But you are a pussy, you won't do the same and enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. You are a coward. You have no credibility. .

1. You claimed that the 2006 vote was a renewal of the black right to vote. THat was a lie.

2. I constantly address your claims seriously and honestly. That is the opposite of a troll. YOu calling me a troll is another lie.

3. "All white forum"? LOL!!!! Support that bullshit or do you just want to admit that it is just another lie?

4. YOu don't challenge my racism, because I am not racist. I challenge you on issues, and your only defense is to insult me because your polices are wrong, and you can't defend them based on their merits.

5 ALso, as you falsely called me an asshole, I will now honestly call you one. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

6. Mmm, an all black forum. Interesting idea. Got a link?

7. There is no physical danger for any of us, on an internet forum. It is stupid to call me a coward.

8. My credibility is fine. I never lie, and anyone who is not a self deluding asshole, can see that.

Weak dodge.

It wasn't a "dodge", Beav.
Besides, I was not addressing you in that post.

You really think I didn't notice that it was Cecilie kicking your ass?

LOL!!

I guess you had to say SOMETHING to distract from your pathetic dodge.

Cecile? You mean the foul mouthed trollop who was just here?

She was almost as vapid as you are, her entire "argument" consisted of nothing but referring to everyone as "lying sacks of shit", and not one intelligent sentence.

You and your cartoon pals are definately a hoot

Her arguments utterly kicked your ass.

And you know it.

Here is "what I know". She was very unimpressive, not very intelligent, and really made no point that was even coherent. Her so called arguments consisted of nothing but name calling, and repeating the same inarticulate rant over and over. Even when I attempted to talk sensibly to her/you.

Her obsession was with IM2, and like you, she was perturbed to the point of appearing to be stupid over me agreeing with him.

In fact, I am beginning to think that she was actually you posting under a different name, which would explain why your nose is so far up her ass.

It is not surprising that you are searching for new excuses to dismiss her arguments.

Because her arguments totally kicked your ass, and you know it.

And if "YOU " are that easily insulted by something stated on an anonymous message board, and do not possess the mental acuity to determine if it applies directly to you, then it may be possible that your emotional maturity is questionable.

You nor anyone else tells me "what to defend". You should try not being such a pompous asshole and you won't be insulted in return by me.

It was a suggestion. Obviously. And I try to treat people the way they treat me. If you feel that I am a "pompous asshole" then I have succeeded.

Her words.

"IM2 babbles on and on endlessly about the evils of "the whites of today" because HE'S a collectivist, but the problem is that WE are mysteriously and unexplainably viewing his insults as insults."

NO, it does not. "We" is a word with a meaning, and it is sometimes called for. You might want to ask her what group she was referring to.

All of your illogical rants about "insulting the ENTIRE white race", makes YOU a collectivist. You do not speak for all white people..

No, it does not. IM2 insulted the entire white race and addressing that does not make me a collectivist.

I do not claim to speak for all white people. I have no doubt that many white people, such as lib cucks, would completely agree with IM2, vile lies about white people as a group.

Her point "stands" with YOU. Not ME. And I don't need to justify anything to anyone here. I say what I think, no matter what..

Her point stands, because you can't refute it. At all. And you do have to justify what you say, or you look like an utter moron just spewing bullshit. And you have shown that you care about that, by trying to justify your little zinger. THough you failed. Utterly.

None of IM2"s posts have been directed at the "entire white race" as you keep insisting..

When he claims that without the 2006 vote, that black voting rights would end, he is claiming that whites, as a group in this country, would take them away. He has made specific references to the actions of the Deep South during Jim Crow.

He made no distinctions or limitations on his claim. He did not say, for example, that blacks would lose the right to vote in the South.

That was an insult to the "entire white race" as a group in this country. YOur denial is pathetically weak and does nothing but undermine your credibility even further.

But, as we all know, cockroaches do not like light shined on them, so the ones who have felt insulted, just might have a concience.

Interesting. A fairly standard filler insult to be expected from a lib. BUT, with an odd lightening at the end.

She said nothing for me to refute, and ypu have never done so either.
Stupidity cannot be refuted. It is is incumbent on you two to help yourselves.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, it's the same old repetitive narrative that you have been reciting for as long as I recall.

You are in fact a collectivist, and a racist, and your denial of those facts also make you a narcissistic sociopath.

Last edited:

Her words.

I said what was accurate. Then I asked if whites have ever faced the same thing. You can't answer that question but you want to keep on talking about your opinion of what the 2006 vote would do for blacks. I did not insult all whites, I insulted one punk ass white troll at USMB.

1. You lied about the 2006 vote, and what it was about.

2. I answered that question, ie no.

3. I did answer that question, and I would be happy to discuss the vote, THAT YOU brought up, the moment that you stop being dishonest about it.

4. You made a claim, sort of, about what whites would do, if the act was not renewed. That's an insult to whites as a group. YOu just lied again, liar.

Her words.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, it's the same old repetitive narrative that you gave been reciting.

You are in fact a collectivist, and a racist, and your denial of those facts also make you a narcissistic sociopath.

Are your lies fooling yourself?

It wasn't a "dodge", Beav.
Besides, I was not addressing you in that post.

LOL!!

She was almost as vapid as you are, her entire "argument" consisted of nothing but referring to everyone as "lying sacks of shit", and not one intelligent sentence.

And you know it.

Here is "what I know". She was very unimpressive, not very intelligent, and really made no point that was even coherent. Her so called arguments consisted of nothing but name calling, and repeating the same inarticulate rant over and over. Even when I attempted to talk sensibly to her/you.

Her obsession was with IM2, and like you, she was perturbed to the point of appearing to be stupid over me agreeing with him.

In fact, I am beginning to think that she was actually you posting under a different name, which would explain why your nose is so far up her ass.

It is not surprising that you are searching for new excuses to dismiss her arguments.

No excuses necessary. Her profanity, and name calling were humorous, but also evidence of a feeble mind trying desperately to express itself.

NOT "my opinion". FACT. You can disagree with facts all you like.

What I notice is that IM2 makes "certain statements" that are racist and offensive and LYING, and people are usually uncomfortable about such crass, low-class behavior. I also notice jackasses like you bending yourselves into pretzels to try to defend it and pretend he's not the load of rancid snake shit that he is.

"Congress voted in 2006 to extend the black right to vote for 25 more yeas."

If you defend that, you don't have the moral authority to say shit to me.

"Moral authority"? This is a public message board, and you are not anyone special.

"FACT"? A fact is something that is proven scientifically or is a fact because it is history that has already happened. You have an "OPINION", and you do not express yourself very well......at all.

You have a serious problem. With an empty space between your ears, which makes for a complete lack of objectivity.

My "credibility" in a forum of strangers is not important to me. This site serves 2 purposes:

Entertainment, and an occasional reminder of some of the kind of dreck that is still in this world, and on occasion I agree with certain people, and have utter disdain for others.

What IM2 posts, you can discuss with him. What I choose to endorse, is my choice, and if you have a problem with that, too bad.
And what are your plans for those drecks that are (to your surprise), still in this world ?? The crazy thing is, is that ones biases can be so engrained due to a possible brainwashed up bringing, that everything can look as code talk or be suspect to one for all of ones life. How to undo that sort of damage on either side of the coin is a challenge for everyone.

Hopefully cool and intelligent people will always prevail in this country.

LOL!!

And you know it.

No excuses necessary. Her profanity, and name calling were humorous, but also evidence of a feeble mind trying desperately to express itself.

So, why invent the silliness of claiming to think that me and her are the same poster?

It was an excuse, that you know you desperately need, to ignore her arguments, which utterly kicked your ass.

Her words.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, it's the same old repetitive narrative that you gave been reciting.

I haven't lived this long by fooling myself.

You are easy to see for what you are.

1. You claimed that the 2006 vote was a renewal of the black right to vote. THat was a lie.

2. I constantly address your claims seriously and honestly. That is the opposite of a troll. YOu calling me a troll is another lie.

3. "All white forum"? LOL!!!! Support that bullshit or do you just want to admit that it is just another lie?

4. YOu don't challenge my racism, because I am not racist. I challenge you on issues, and your only defense is to insult me because your polices are wrong, and you can't defend them based on their merits.

5 ALso, as you falsely called me an asshole, I will now honestly call you one. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

7. There is no physical danger for any of us, on an internet forum. It is stupid to call me a coward.

8. My credibility is fine. I never lie, and anyone who is not a self deluding asshole, can see that.

I did not lie about 2006.

You're a white racist troll. You've not shown the national policy of anti white discrimination. You have not shown by peer reviewed evidence when racism ended. You have not shown where the white right to vote in any way shape or form was ever up for a congressional vote, to protect that right or provisions thereof.. You haven't shown one amendment that was ever made to protect the white right to vote.

You avoid everything. Then you whine.

And you know it.

So, why invent the silliness of claiming to think that me and her are the same poster?

It was an excuse, that you know you desperately need, to ignore her arguments, which utterly kicked your ass.

The only thing that I "need" here is a few laughs. And you have fullfilled that need .

And, I did not invent anything. You did. Another screen name.

Her words.

I haven't lived this long by fooling myself.

You are easy to see for what you are.

ARE YOUR LIES FOOLING YOURSELF?

I did not lie about 2006.

You claimed it was a renewal of the black right to vote. That was a lie. YOu are a liar. And you are doubling down on your lying by lying about it.

You're a white racist troll.

I explained why I am not a troll. YOu ignore my explanation and simply repeat your accusation, with additional personal insults added.

Your lack of self awareness is beyond belief.

Also, you are a race baiting asshole.

You've not shown the national policy of anti white discrimination.

I've shown hard data though peer reviewed academic studies on the amount of discrimination from the national policies of "aa", and "Diversity" and "civil rights"

YOu just lied. Again.

You have not shown by peer reviewed evidence when racism ended.

I never claim racism ended. That was just some shit you made up. Why you expect me to defend shit you invent in your own mind, is beyond me. YOu are bat shit crazy.

You have not shown where the white right to vote in any way shape or form was ever up for a congressional vote, to protect that right or provisions thereof..

I clearly answered that it never was. And what does this stupid question have to do with ANYTHING?

You haven't shown one amendment that was ever made to protect the white right to vote.

Your stupid point is obvious. Get on with making it, so that I can address it, instead of watching you dance around it.

You avoid everything. Then you whine.

Um, yeah. That was just you being a bullshit spewing liar.

My "credibility" in a forum of strangers is not important to me. This site serves 2 purposes:

Entertainment, and an occasional reminder of some of the kind of dreck that is still in this world, and on occasion I agree with certain people, and have utter disdain for others.

What IM2 posts, you can discuss with him. What I choose to endorse, is my choice, and if you have a problem with that, too bad.
And what are your plans for those drecks that are (to your surprise), still in this world ?? The crazy thing is, is that ones biases can be so engrained due to a possible brainwashed up bringing, that everything can look as code talk or be suspect to one for all of ones life. How to undo that sort of damage on either side of the coin is a challenge for everyone.

Hopefully cool and intelligent people will always prevail in this country.

After 40 years in the work force managing people, I learned several things:

Listen more, talk less, but if you are in a position to implement positive change, lead the effort to do so through your own actions.

Im retired, so I pass on as much as I can to the people that really matter to me.

This message board can be entertaining, but in reference to what I see here that I don't like, it is only a reminder of some of what I have seen in the past, as well as a reminder to never stop teaching the younger people in my family what to pay attention to.

And you know it.

The only thing that I "need" here is a few laughs. And you have fullfilled that need .

And, I did not invent anything. You did. Another screen name.

lol!!! YOu claim you didn't invent an excuse, and then you keep pushing the excuse.

What a moron you are.

Can't be an all-white forum if it's not all white..

It can be if 99 percent of the participants are white. Now you can pay stupid with that 1 percent all you want and claim it's not a white forum.
I am sorry you said something wrong to piss yerself off....Life must suck...

LOL! My life is great. How about yours?
I want to be 21 again.

Her words.

He thinks the entire white race owes reparations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back