Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the term "WE " makes HER a collectivist..

NO, it does not. "We" is a word with a meaning, and it is sometimes called for. You might want to ask her what group she was referring to.

All of your illogical rants about "insulting the ENTIRE white race", makes YOU a collectivist. You do not speak for all white people..

No, it does not. IM2 insulted the entire white race and addressing that does not make me a collectivist.

I do not claim to speak for all white people. I have no doubt that many white people, such as lib cucks, would completely agree with IM2, vile lies about white people as a group.

Her point "stands" with YOU. Not ME. And I don't need to justify anything to anyone here. I say what I think, no matter what..

Her point stands, because you can't refute it. At all. And you do have to justify what you say, or you look like an utter moron just spewing bullshit. And you have shown that you care about that, by trying to justify your little zinger. THough you failed. Utterly.

None of IM2"s posts have been directed at the "entire white race" as you keep insisting..

When he claims that without the 2006 vote, that black voting rights would end, he is claiming that whites, as a group in this country, would take them away. He has made specific references to the actions of the Deep South during Jim Crow.

He made no distinctions or limitations on his claim. He did not say, for example, that blacks would lose the right to vote in the South.

That was an insult to the "entire white race" as a group in this country. YOur denial is pathetically weak and does nothing but undermine your credibility even further.

But, as we all know, cockroaches do not like light shined on them, so the ones who have felt insulted, just might have a concience.

Interesting. A fairly standard filler insult to be expected from a lib. BUT, with an odd lightening at the end.

She said nothing for me to refute, and ypu have never done so either.
Stupidity cannot be refuted. It is is incumbent on you two to help yourselves.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, it's the same old repetitive narrative that you gave been reciting.

You are in fact a collectivist, and a racist, and your denial of those facts also make you a narcissistic sociopath.

Are your lies fooling yourself?

I haven't lived this long by fooling myself.

You are easy to see for what you are.

ARE YOUR LIES FOOLING YOURSELF?

CAPITALIZING WORDS FOR EFFECT DOES NOT CHANGE MY ANSWER.....NEXT?

That entire post was meaningless garbage that didn't say anything.

IM2 lied about the 2006 vote. You defended his lie. That undermines your credibility.

Those are facts, plain to see, and your denial is irrational.

You're irrational for having tbe audacity to think that you know what I defended, as if it is even your business. You are not a moderator in this forum.

And if I had a shred of credibility with the likes of YOU, that would be more "undermining" than anything else.

It is not irrational of me to comment on what I have seen you doing.

It is irrational of YOU to claim that it is. INsanely so.

One does not have to be a moderator, to point out that you have been defending, IM2.

It is utterly stupid and obviously a lie, for you to deny that.

But, I guess you had to say SOMETHING to avoid admitting what I said.

Which I will repost here, because you haven't addressed anything I said, at all.

IM2 lied about the 2006 vote. You defended his lie. That undermines your credibility.

My "credibility" in a forum of strangers is not important to me. This site serves 2 purposes:

Entertainment, and an occasional reminder of some of the kind of dreck that is still in this world, and on occasion I agree with certain people, and have utter disdain for others.

What IM2 posts, you can discuss with him. What I choose to endorse, is my choice, and if you have a problem with that, too bad.
And what are your plans for those drecks that are (to your surprise), still in this world ?? The crazy thing is, is that ones biases can be so engrained due to a possible brainwashed up bringing, that everything can look as code talk or be suspect to one for all of ones life. How to undo that sort of damage on either side of the coin is a challenge for everyone.

Hopefully cool and intelligent people will always prevail in this country.

After 40 years in the work force managing people, I learned several things:

Listen more, talk less, but if you are in a position to implement positive change, lead the effort to do so through your own actions.

Im retired, so I pass on as much as I can to the people that really matter to me.

This message board can be entertaining, but in reference to what I see here that I don't like, it is only a reminder of some of what I have seen in the past, as well as a reminder to never stop teaching the younger people in my family what to pay attention to.

Yeah, you really listen a lot here. ANd talk less.

That entire post was meaningless garbage that didn't say anything.

You're irrational for having tbe audacity to think that you know what I defended, as if it is even your business. You are not a moderator in this forum.

And if I had a shred of credibility with the likes of YOU, that would be more "undermining" than anything else.

One does not have to be a moderator, to point out that you have been defending, IM2.

Which I will repost here, because you haven't addressed anything I said, at all.

I didn't lie about shit. You are nothing. A troll. I, Katsteve and other blacks are here in a all white forum challenging your racism. But you are a pussy, you won't do the same and enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. You are a coward. You have no credibility. .

1. You claimed that the 2006 vote was a renewal of the black right to vote. THat was a lie.

2. I constantly address your claims seriously and honestly. That is the opposite of a troll. YOu calling me a troll is another lie.

3. "All white forum"? LOL!!!! Support that bullshit or do you just want to admit that it is just another lie?

4. YOu don't challenge my racism, because I am not racist. I challenge you on issues, and your only defense is to insult me because your polices are wrong, and you can't defend them based on their merits.

5 ALso, as you falsely called me an asshole, I will now honestly call you one. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

6. Mmm, an all black forum. Interesting idea. Got a link?

7. There is no physical danger for any of us, on an internet forum. It is stupid to call me a coward.

8. My credibility is fine. I never lie, and anyone who is not a self deluding asshole, can see that.

I did not lie about 2006.

You're a white racist troll. You've not shown the national policy of anti white discrimination. You have not shown by peer reviewed evidence when racism ended. You have not shown where the white right to vote in any way shape or form was ever up for a congressional vote, to protect that right or provisions thereof.. You haven't shown one amendment that was ever made to protect the white right to vote.

You avoid everything. Then you whine.
Someone should let this cat IM2 know that white students were victims of reverse racism when they were forced to go to the majority black schools during the civil rights movement or act that forced that to happen.

Many whites actually dropped out of school during the time period all due to not wanting to be subjected to the racism they were to face at these schools when forced to go there as students. They became pawns in a government experiment to then stop racism or to stop the separation of whites and blacks in all things government where government was in control.

This was one of the areas where whites made more sacrifices in the struggle, whether it was sacrificing their educations to keep from being abused or sticking it out because they actually believed that the experiment could work, and it did work as they also gave sacrifice in the situation to make sure that it did.

Whites and blacks suffered greatly during the period of transformation, and to suggest that no whites suffered is a testiment that some people are either liars or just ignorant as to the entire situation that took place back then.

NO, the problem is IM2 and you.

Try not insulting people, or defending insults and lies.

You nor anyone else tells me "what to defend". You should try not being such a pompous asshole and you won't be insulted in return by me.

It was a suggestion. Obviously. And I try to treat people the way they treat me. If you feel that I am a "pompous asshole" then I have succeeded.

As far as IM2 goes, he is a grown man,

Do not speak to me about him. Grow some balls and talk to him yourself.

I've spoken and am speaking to him plenty. WHich you know.

BUt you had to pretend otherwise, to sort of justify your little zinger,

cause shit like that, is ALL you have.

Cecilie's point stands, you've done nothing to refute it, NOTHING.

Her words.

"IM2 babbles on and on endlessly about the evils of "the whites of today" because HE'S a collectivist, but the problem is that WE are mysteriously and unexplainably viewing his insults as insults."

Using the term "WE " makes HER a collectivist..

NO, it does not. "We" is a word with a meaning, and it is sometimes called for. You might want to ask her what group she was referring to.

All of your illogical rants about "insulting the ENTIRE white race", makes YOU a collectivist. You do not speak for all white people..

No, it does not. IM2 insulted the entire white race and addressing that does not make me a collectivist.

I do not claim to speak for all white people. I have no doubt that many white people, such as lib cucks, would completely agree with IM2, vile lies about white people as a group.

Her point "stands" with YOU. Not ME. And I don't need to justify anything to anyone here. I say what I think, no matter what..

Her point stands, because you can't refute it. At all. And you do have to justify what you say, or you look like an utter moron just spewing bullshit. And you have shown that you care about that, by trying to justify your little zinger. THough you failed. Utterly.

None of IM2"s posts have been directed at the "entire white race" as you keep insisting..

When he claims that without the 2006 vote, that black voting rights would end, he is claiming that whites, as a group in this country, would take them away. He has made specific references to the actions of the Deep South during Jim Crow.

He made no distinctions or limitations on his claim. He did not say, for example, that blacks would lose the right to vote in the South.

That was an insult to the "entire white race" as a group in this country. YOur denial is pathetically weak and does nothing but undermine your credibility even further.

But, as we all know, cockroaches do not like light shined on them, so the ones who have felt insulted, just might have a concience.

Interesting. A fairly standard filler insult to be expected from a lib. BUT, with an odd lightening at the end.
He thinks the entire white race owes reparations

He claims to be an academic. Can you imagine the shit he publishes? And the people that pretend it is not utter garbage?

.No, it does not. IM2 insulted the entire white race and addressing that does not make me a collectivist.

.Her point stands, because you can't refute it. At all. And you do have to justify what you say, or you look like an utter moron just spewing bullshit. And you have shown that you care about that, by trying to justify your little zinger. THough you failed. Utterly.

.When he claims that without the 2006 vote, that black voting rights would end, he is claiming that whites, as a group in this country, would take them away. He has made specific references to the actions of the Deep South during Jim Crow.

.Interesting. A fairly standard filler insult to be expected from a lib. BUT, with an odd lightening at the end.

As far as the rest of your bullshit, it's the same old repetitive narrative that you gave been reciting.

You are in fact a collectivist, and a racist, and your denial of those facts also make you a narcissistic sociopath.

ARE YOUR LIES FOOLING YOURSELF?!

Here is "what I know". She was very unimpressive, not very intelligent, and really made no point that was even coherent. Her so called arguments consisted of nothing but name calling, and repeating the same inarticulate rant over and over. Even when I attempted to talk sensibly to her/you.

Her obsession was with IM2, and like you, she was perturbed to the point of appearing to be stupid over me agreeing with him.

In fact, I am beginning to think that she was actually you posting under a different name, which would explain why your nose is so far up her ass.

It is not surprising that you are searching for new excuses to dismiss her arguments.

Because her arguments totally kicked your ass, and you know it.

No excuses necessary. Her profanity, and name calling were humorous, but also evidence of a feeble mind trying desperately to express itself.

So, why invent the silliness of claiming to think that me and her are the same poster?

It was an excuse, that you know you desperately need, to ignore her arguments, which utterly kicked your ass.

The only thing that I "need" here is a few laughs. And you have fullfilled that need .

And, I did not invent anything. You did. Another screen name.

lol!!! YOu claim you didn't invent an excuse, and then you keep pushing the excuse.

What a moron you are.

LMAO. This so called "moron" certainly has you putting forth a lot of effort to defend yourself.

It is not surprising that you are searching for new excuses to dismiss her arguments.

Because her arguments totally kicked your ass, and you know it.

No excuses necessary. Her profanity, and name calling were humorous, but also evidence of a feeble mind trying desperately to express itself.

So, why invent the silliness of claiming to think that me and her are the same poster?

It was an excuse, that you know you desperately need, to ignore her arguments, which utterly kicked your ass.

The only thing that I "need" here is a few laughs. And you have fullfilled that need .

lol!!! YOu claim you didn't invent an excuse, and then you keep pushing the excuse.

What a moron you are.

LMAO. This so called "moron" certainly has you putting forth a lot of effort to defend yourself.

I'm not the one claiming not to care, and then posting post after post, page after page.

ARE YOUR LIES FOOLING YOURSELF?!

Are you going to keep repeating yourself like a child?

I didn't lie about shit. You are nothing. A troll. I, Katsteve and other blacks are here in a all white forum challenging your racism. But you are a pussy, you won't do the same and enter an all black forum running your mouth like you do here. You are a coward. You have no credibility. .

1. You claimed that the 2006 vote was a renewal of the black right to vote. THat was a lie.

2. I constantly address your claims seriously and honestly. That is the opposite of a troll. YOu calling me a troll is another lie.

3. "All white forum"? LOL!!!! Support that bullshit or do you just want to admit that it is just another lie?

4. YOu don't challenge my racism, because I am not racist. I challenge you on issues, and your only defense is to insult me because your polices are wrong, and you can't defend them based on their merits.

5 ALso, as you falsely called me an asshole, I will now honestly call you one. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

7. There is no physical danger for any of us, on an internet forum. It is stupid to call me a coward.

8. My credibility is fine. I never lie, and anyone who is not a self deluding asshole, can see that.

You're a white racist troll. You've not shown the national policy of anti white discrimination. You have not shown by peer reviewed evidence when racism ended. You have not shown where the white right to vote in any way shape or form was ever up for a congressional vote, to protect that right or provisions thereof.. You haven't shown one amendment that was ever made to protect the white right to vote.

Someone should let this cat IM2 know that white students were victims of reverse racism when they were forced to go to the majority black schools during the civil rights movement or act that forced that to happen.

Many whites actually dropped out of school during the time period all due to not wanting to be subjected to the racism they were to face at these schools when forced to go there as students. They became pawns in a government experiment to then stop racism or to stop the separation of whites and blacks in all things government where government was in control.

This was one of the areas where whites made more sacrifices in the struggle, whether it was sacrificing their educations to keep from being abused or sticking it out because they actually believed that the experiment could work, and it did work as they also gave sacrifice in the situation to make sure that it did.

Whites and blacks suffered greatly during the period of transformation, and to suggest that no whites suffered is a testiment that some people are either liars or just ignorant as to the entire situation that took place back then.

I was bused to a predominately white school during that era, and I do not have fond memories of it. A number of black students that were sent there dropped out, and one even committed suicide.

My parents marched in the civil rights movement with MLK and endured all of the abuse that other protesters did, and then some.

Speaking for myself, everyone made sacrifices during that era.

Last edited:

What a moron you are.

I'm not the one claiming not to care, and then posting post after post, page after page.

I don't care about what you think or say

But, watching you have a menstrual cycle over what IM2 said, and whining to me about it is entertaining. I've responded to you, just to fuck with you, because you actually appear to take this seriously.

I was bused to a predominately white school during that era, and I do not have fond memories of it. A number of black students that were sent there dropped out, and one even committed suicide.

My parents marched in the civil rights movement and endured all of the abuse that other protesters did, and then some.

Including whites... Someone tell the ignorant IM2 that please.

Many whites including the ones down in Mississippi sacrificed their lives for the black struggle, and to negate that fact like IM2 does here flies into the face of all who sacrificed or we're sacrificed upon the alter of civil rights be it black or white who believed that all men are created equal, and were endowed by their creator etc.

Someone needs to let you know that I started school in 1966. The black school in our town was closed. No one white was forced to go to a black school here. We were forced to go to the formerly all white schools and endured racism from white kids, white parents, teachers and administrators. White kids got anger from blacks because of the way whites treaded blacks and from the open opposition whites had to their kids going to n word schools and how hey did not want their children exposed to n words. A lot of whites dropped out because they did not want to be around blacks. I say whites have not suffered because what was going on was the assurance if equality regardless of race which whites opposed. How anyone can say whites suffered because the country was trying to make things equal for all people is a wee bit much.

Last edited:

My parents marched in the civil rights movement and endured all of the abuse that other protesters did, and then some.

Many whites including the ones down in Mississippi sacrificed their lives for the black struggle, and to negate that fact like IM2 does here flies into the face of all who sacrificed or we're sacrificed upon the alter of civil rights be it black or white who believed that all men are created equal, and were endowed by their creator etc.

I know full well how whites have contributed but ignorance is making claims of how whites suffered so much because the nation was trying establish equality that was supposed to have been given from day one that whites refused to give. The civil rights struggle did not begin in the 1960's for blacks. It started from day one when we got here. And millions of blacks died trying to fight for equality while whites got rich. So spare me your fake history.

My "credibility" in a forum of strangers is not important to me. This site serves 2 purposes:

Entertainment, and an occasional reminder of some of the kind of dreck that is still in this world, and on occasion I agree with certain people, and have utter disdain for others.

What IM2 posts, you can discuss with him. What I choose to endorse, is my choice, and if you have a problem with that, too bad.
And what are your plans for those drecks that are (to your surprise), still in this world ?? The crazy thing is, is that ones biases can be so engrained due to a possible brainwashed up bringing, that everything can look as code talk or be suspect to one for all of ones life. How to undo that sort of damage on either side of the coin is a challenge for everyone.

Hopefully cool and intelligent people will always prevail in this country.

After 40 years in the work force managing people, I learned several things:

Listen more, talk less, but if you are in a position to implement positive change, lead the effort to do so through your own actions.

Im retired, so I pass on as much as I can to the people that really matter to me.

This message board can be entertaining, but in reference to what I see here that I don't like, it is only a reminder of some of what I have seen in the past, as well as a reminder to never stop teaching the younger people in my family what to pay attention to.

Yeah, you really listen a lot here. ANd talk less.

True. But there are some here that I don't listen to at all. You're one of them

I said, "speaking for myself, everyone sacrificed"..that includes everyone who was impacted in some way, in spite of their race.

I said, "speaking for myself, everyone sacrificed"..that includes everyone who was impacted in some way, in spite of their race.

I know you don't need me to speak for you so I won't. What I will say is that am tired of these white people here who have chosen to diminish what we have endured in every instance to make claims of how whites have suffered and how we need to be grateful to them as the small numbers of whites who worked with blacks are the exclusive reason why we got freedom or civil rights.

I know you don't need me to speak for you so I won't. What I will say is that am tired of these white people here who have chosen to diminish what we have endured in every instance to make claims of how whites have suffered and how we need to be grateful to them as the small numbers of whites who worked with blacks are the exclusive reason why we got freedom or civil rights.
I know that you're not speaking for me.

Frankly, I got tired of it a long time ago in a different forum. If you think that some of those here are bad, the forum that I used to visit made this one look like a kindergarten class.

I think that there are some here that converse intelligently, and others are only here because they can say whatever they want to and not be subjected to "political correctness"......lol.

Then, there are some here who actually harbor the belief that they are the victims of rampant anti white discrimination.

And that, I have to laugh at, having seen REAL and LEGAL discrimination, up to and including separate and UNEQUAL access to anything and everything.

Last edited:

Frankly, I got tired of it a long time ago in a different forum. If you think that some of those here are bad, the forum that I used to visit made this one look like a kindergarten class.

I think that there are some here that converse intelligently, and others are only here because they can say whatever they want to and be subjected to "political correctness"......lol.

Then there are some here who actually harbor the belief that they are the victims of rampant anti white discrimination.

And that I have to laugh at, having seen REAL discrimination, up to and including separate and UNEQUAL access to anything and everything.

I've been in some of those too. And they are all republicans who talk about how democrats are the racists.

I think that there are some here that converse intelligently, and others are only here because they can say whatever they want to and be subjected to "political correctness"......lol.

Then there are some here who actually harbor the belief that they are the victims of rampant anti white discrimination.

And that I have to laugh at, having seen REAL discrimination, up to and including separate and UNEQUAL access to anything and everything.

I've been in some of those too. And they are all republicans who talk about how democrats are the racists.

That false narrative has been circulated for decades. It is a documented fact that many former democrats(mainly Southern) exited the democratic party in the 1960's to become republicans.

There are some loons here that will swear to you that the Southern Strategy was a hoax and never happened.

That false narrative has been circulated for decades. It is a documented fact that many former democrats(mainly Southern) exited the democratic party in the 1960's to become republicans.

There are some loons here that will swear to you that the Southern Strategy was a hoax and never happened.

True but unfortunately for them we were alive and saw how whites reacted to Dr. King and the civil rights movement In person. They fool children like Kanye, but we veterans know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back