Are Crooked Hillary Supporters Generally Unemployed and Uneducated?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I know a number of Afro Americans and they hate work almost as much as they hate education. Yet they are Crooked Hillary's number one supporters. Why is that?

I know a number of Afro Americans and they hate work almost as much as they hate education. Yet they are Crooked Hillary's number one supporters. Why is that?

It’s this sort of ignorance, stupidity, racism, and hate that will contribute to Trump losing the election.

Well done.

It’s this sort of ignorance, stupidity, racism, and hate that will contribute to Trump losing the election.

Well done.
He's a loser who hangs out with unemployed broke people apparently. This site might be his only joy in life. Leave him be!

:lmao:

Would you like me to post the video created by Nancy Pelosi's daughter outside the welfare office again? Of course not since they interviewed black people showing up to collect their welfare check who haven't worked a job in years and aren't' looking for one.

Would you like me to post the video created by Nancy Pelosi's daughter outside the welfare office again? Of course not since they interviewed black people showing up to collect their welfare check who haven't worked a job in years and aren't' looking for one.
Nobody wants to see the videos you masturbate to. Keep it to yourself weirdo.

Trump's contributions are woefully lagging. Hillary's are clearly doing much better. Where does the OP suggest all that money is coming from? Unemployed people? I think Trumps people who according to the OP are gainfully employed and well educated should reach deep down into their fat bank accounts and give til it hurts. Clearly the message isn't getting out and wasting time here won't get it.

Nobody wants to see the videos you masturbate to. Keep it to yourself weirdo.

Translation, you want to get bitch slapped okay fine here's the video. Joe the door man says, "They just look like they don't want to work"

The average Trump supporter is poor and uneducated. These are facts.

Good points BluesLegend. HUGGY, why do you feel Whitey should pay for all the expenses of afro-americans and mexican/central/south americans?

They may be uneducated and unemployed but they are knowledgeable. They know exactly where to go for food stamps, welfare, drugs, and any kind of stolen property. And they all vote for the party that will enable them to continue to get a free ride on the backs of working people and continue their lives of crime. Let's give credit where credit is due.

Not true. Every small business owner I know is voting for Trump. They want Obama care repealed as well as wanting tax breaks.

Not true. Every small business owner I know is voting for Trump. They want Obama care repealed as well as wanting tax breaks.
The actual demographics say otherwise. Look it up.

Too funny, racism at its dumbest. Whenever someone says. 'I know people....' you know you are in BS Bigotland. I know people too and guess what, they are alike in so many ways. lol

Best part of the use of racism, especially by the right in America, is it keeps the dummies in check and blind to reality. The freeloaders in business and government get the check, the racist is occupied while their livelihood is off shored. Funny how hate keeps some people stupid. Too funny.

Dog Whistle Politics

"This book's subtitle suggests that race-baiting wrecks the middle class, as indeed it does. This is not, however, to claim that the purpose behind racial demagoguery is to destroy average Americans-it is not. The point, for politicians such as Wallace and Nixon, was to get elected and re-elected. Simultaneously, big money came to see dog whistling as a way to promote policies that favored society's sultans. These policies are, roughly, the same policies advocated by the malefactors of great wealth during the era of the robber baron: low taxes, a minimal or non-existent social safety net, and corporate control over the regulation of industry. These were, of course, policies that voters had repudiated during the New Deal as well as in the sweeping defeat of Barry Goldwater. Through their newly muscled think tanks and aided by Ronald Reagan, however, the modern plutocrats reintroduced these prescriptions to the American public as a response to the excesses of the civil rights era. Their aim was not to wreck the middle class, but to convince average Americans to support policies that transferred wealth and power to the already extremely wealthy and powerful. Like the nonwhites injured by dog whistle racism, the middle class was not a target-just collateral damage." p74,75 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López

midan5, did you graduate high school? Not saying public school is necessary, but it is just that you sound retarded.

I remember when there were at least a few conservatives on this site who weren't trolls. I wonder where they post now?

Forum List

Back