Are democrats high?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is sending 671,000 families an election-year check. Democrats call it bribery.

To Gov. Scott Walker (R), who drove the one-time tax payout into law, it's a chance to turn a state budget surplus into a bonus for parents who could use extra cash. To his critics, who note that Walker is a few months away from a tough reelection bid, it looks like campaign-year bribery of the up to 671,000 families who could receive checks.

Are they really serious......that is the entire democrat playbook.......they have a surplus, hes giving the people checks......see what happens when you run government well....the gov actually can give back money.

I mean to mock giving people money, are the democrats really high, enough to criticize their entire playbook since FDR?

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is sending 671,000 families an election-year check. Democrats call it bribery.

To Gov. Scott Walker (R), who drove the one-time tax payout into law, it's a chance to turn a state budget surplus into a bonus for parents who could use extra cash. To his critics, who note that Walker is a few months away from a tough reelection bid, it looks like campaign-year bribery of the up to 671,000 families who could receive checks.

Are they really serious......that is the entire democrat playbook.......they have a surplus, hes giving the people checks......see what happens when you run government well....the gov actually can give back money.

I mean to mock giving people money, are the democrats really high, enough to criticize their entire playbook since FDR?
I can't read it cuz of ad blockers. How much is the check for?

The roads, schools, hospitals, universities, state parks, prisons, water treatment plants, pension funds and police forces in Wisconsin must all be gold plated.

Or Walker wants to keep living in the govenor's mansion.

It's like $100, it's not a ton....but for a lot of people, it'll help, but I cant believe the democrats are going off about it. They are getting it because the govt has a surplus

They arent high..they are mentally ill. And power hungry. They believe the money belongs to them and they want to use it as a bribe to their voters who live on handouts. What good are they to the parasitic class if they cant seize the earnings of working families and distribute it around the slums?
I am starting to see desperation.

They arent high..they are mentally ill. And power hungry. They believe the money belongs to them and they want to use it as a bribe to their voters who live on handouts. What good are they to the parasitic class if they cant seize the earnings of working families and distribute it around the slums?
I am starting to see desperation.
I agree, it's crazy, almost like they are panicking.......

The roads, schools, hospitals, universities, state parks, prisons, water treatment plants, pension funds and police forces in Wisconsin must all be gold plated.

You act like a governor can do something like this unilaterally, he can't. The State legislator had to pass a law to approve it.

Bipartisan Legislation

As a part of his Ambitious Agenda, Governor Walker called on the State Legislature to return the state’s budget surplus to Wisconsin’s hardworking families in the form of a $100-per-child tax rebate and back-to-school sales tax holiday.

Representatives Kevin Petersen, John Macco, and Rob Stafsholt introduced the two tax relief items to the Assembly Floor on February 9, 2018, as 2017 Assembly Bill 944.

On March 22, 2018, both the $100-per-child tax rebate and August sales tax holiday passed the Wisconsin State Legislature with bipartisan support.

On Tax Day, April 17, 2018, Governor Walker signed these tax cuts into law.

Fact Sheet: Governor Walker's $100-Per-Child Tax Rebate & Back-To-School Sales Tax Holiday | Governor Scott Walker

Your just not too bright are ya?

You act like a governor can do something like this unilaterally, he can't. The State legislator had to pass a law to approve it.

Bipartisan Legislation

As a part of his Ambitious Agenda, Governor Walker called on the State Legislature to return the state’s budget surplus to Wisconsin’s hardworking families in the form of a $100-per-child tax rebate and back-to-school sales tax holiday.

Representatives Kevin Petersen, John Macco, and Rob Stafsholt introduced the two tax relief items to the Assembly Floor on February 9, 2018, as 2017 Assembly Bill 944.

On March 22, 2018, both the $100-per-child tax rebate and August sales tax holiday passed the Wisconsin State Legislature with bipartisan support.

Fact Sheet: Governor Walker's $100-Per-Child Tax Rebate & Back-To-School Sales Tax Holiday | Governor Scott Walker

Bright enough to spell 'you're' correctly. Try again.

Why do families wh kids get a check when they are the biggest drain on taxpayers ?

I got money back from the govt. during Boosh jr. A refund for overpaying on the telephone rural access tax.

There is no check, just a tax rebate of one hundred dollars and a sales tax holiday for school stuff, the same stuff Missouri does except in Missouri they rebate real estate taxes if you have under ten acres and are a senior, so that screws me. I have 43 acres..

crumbs, no more than just crumbs....wait I was channeling Nan Pelosi

Bipartisan Legislation

Bright enough to spell 'you're' correctly. Try again.

Your ignorance, your dimness, own it.

There is no check, just a tax rebate of one hundred dollars and a sales tax holiday for school stuff, the same stuff Missouri does except in Missouri they rebate real estate taxes if you have under ten acres and are a senior, so that screws me. I have 43 acres..
well you are a wealthy farmer moon,come on...lol....is pot legal were you are yet?....

well you are a wealthy farmer moon,come on...lol....is pot legal were you are yet?....
No pot is not legal, it is decriminalized. We vote this year to legalize and/or medical...I'd love to be a provider.

The costs have been reduced due to prudent government spending.

Forum List

Back