Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

He won't say. Which is a red light for me. He's like Hobelim. Their religion is Christianity is bad.
He plays the same broken record over and over expecting us to understand it (isn't that the definition of insanity)?

What oil tycoon are you talking about?

sorry, the tycoon from texas - bing ...

the ever cooling planet and expanding natural habitats - also including the 14 billion year ago popcorn theory for the universes celestial beginning.

Apparently there are only 6 words in it.

yes, unlike the 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies, the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers ...

than the liberation theology, self determination those in the 1st century gave their lives for and taught by jesus till their untimely death. prescribed by the heavens to a&e and reiterated by the events of noah - their path for judgement and remission to the everlasting. for all beings.

yes, unlike the 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies, the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers ...

than the liberation theology, self determination those in the 1st century gave their lives for and taught by jesus till their untimely death. prescribed by the heavens to a&e and reiterated by the events of noah - their path for judgement and remission to the everlasting. for all beings.

Are you saying that the scriptures were written by the Romans?

This is just a SMALL example of your false " religion" One that teaches Hate, Violence, Intolerance, Mass Murder, etc etc
provide the stone tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments claimed by the liar moses - or remove them from all your documents.

or so to pretend - you seem to have realized the true events of the 1st century was first and foremost the repudiation of judaism - their false personifications of the heavens ...

1705881611073.jpeg

used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Are you saying that the scriptures were written by the Romans?

in reference to the 4th century christian bible ...

1st century romans as expressed during that time in that location by the middleast religious documents were to become in the 4th century, christians that wrote the 4th century christian bible.

- the state religion of the roman empire.

what language? -----Esperanto? remember Esperanto?
in what language is "CHOOZEN" a word----or is it a cross between
SCHMOOZEN, CHOO CHOO, (as in the little one that could) ---or
CHOO ZEN --(as in the chinese form of ZEN) or a particular AVANT GARDE
cuisine------or---something arcane? ---or actually JOO-ZEN as in the
nation of people special to THE FORCE?

or so to pretend - you seem to have realized the true events of the 1st century was first and foremost the repudiation of judaism - their false personifications of the heavens ...

View attachment 891455
used to persecute and victimize the innocent.
Too bad you can’t look at your “ religion “ and acknowledge it consists of nothing but violence, hate, intolerance , pogroms, used to persecute and victimize the innocent

Too bad you can’t look at your “ religion “ and acknowledge it consists of nothing but violence, hate, intolerance , pogroms, used to persecute and victimize the innocent

really ... the religion of antiquity is spoken not written, oops does that remind you of jesus.

A total of 25,105 Palestinians - many of them women and children - have been killed and 62,681 have been wounded in Israeli strikes since Oct. 7, the ministry said in a statement. It does not differentiate between civilian and militant deaths but says most of those killed have been civilians.

yours though is remindful of the 1930's - for even an adolescent.

as well in the 30's whose side the vatican choose - birds of a feather flock together.

really ... the religion of antiquity is spoken not written, oops does that remind you of jesus.

yours though is remindful of the 1930's - for even an adolescent.

as well in the 30's whose side the vatican choose - birds of a feather flock together.
Your “ savior “ allegedly spread love. It spread Hate, Intolerance, Pogroms, Jews being kicked out of their own Countries, etc etc Yes, “ Jesus “ taught you a lot . You are a Christian “

This is just a SMALL example of your false " religion"

Close your eyes. Remember the name of a church father. Take a look at his life. ... And? ... Doesn't work? .. .Nothing what you are able to remember? ...

I'm very sure you know not any name of only one church father on your own. And I am also sure you are nevertheless convinced this man - who you do not remember - had been an anti-Semite (what's by the way a modern darwinistic expression basing on biological racism).

So what do you really call 'false "religion"'? Your own lack of faith, rationality and love? Your own lack of spirituality and religion(=to be rebound in god?) Your own rebound in hate and enmity? ...

Oh by the way. I do not need an answer - except I am wrong then I would be interested why I am wrong. But if you really like to find an essential answer then I suggest to you to try to speak with god. Specially because there is no need to tell god lies - except someone likes to believe in the own lies and thinks god is an idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back