Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Have you read about Judeo Arabic in Syria?
---there are all kinds of "judeo" forms of arabic--and aramaic
and even Farsi-----the judeo arabic varies a little from one place
to another-----I don't know how much. They seem to get along ok--
a woman I know from Mumbai (Bombay) managed to speak
to a shopkeeper in Manhattan in a language strange to me----
she said it was "iraqi arabic" Her family migrated from Iraq
a few hundred years ago.

Please tell us how the 10 commandments were used to persecute the innocent
I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can translate what breezewood said in post #465,

Specifically, "the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity granted a&e for their journeys goal of self determination, judgement and remission to the everlasting is for anyone so inclined for the same purpose."

is that subjective - the persecution of the innocent by authority of the heavenly personifications claimed by the liar moses ...

1705846399595.jpeg

and the congregations throughout the centuries that deviously choose the criminal and those others to torment and victimize the innocent. the culprits ... bing - 2023.

and murder those in the 1st century that repudiated the false personifications of judaism to reestablish the religion of antiquity - liberation theology, self determination as prescribed by the heavens and taught by jesus.

is that subjective - the persecution of the innocent by authority of the heavenly personifications claimed by the liar moses ...
He might have wriggled out with a different last clause and splitting it all into more than one sentence .
Rather than one long open conscious words stroll .imho

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

View attachment 891241

and the congregations throughout the centuries that deviously choose the criminal and those others to torment and victimize the innocent. the culprits ... bing - 2023.

and murder those in the 1st century that repudiated the false personifications of judaism to reestablish the religion of antiquity - liberation theology, self determination as prescribed by the heavens and taught by jesus.
Everything is subjective to you. You see what you want to see. You don't see what it is.

Good grief. I hope for everything and more. And free - even in chains - is who fears the own sins and not the sins of others. What about to try to speak with a psychoanalyst about your will to convince everyone from your empty phrases = to enslave everyone with empty phrases?

Get over yourself.

Everything is subjective to you.

Exactly. And from my point of view you are no Christian at all. To be able to quote what's written in the bible makes no one to a Christian - specially when you always use this quotes in totally wrong contextes.

You see what you want to see.

I see what I see.

You don't see what it is.

Or not!

ding

I told you yet that your use of the "fake news" button is for me a clear pro "US-Russian" statement. In people like you and the patriarch of Moscow I see high traitors. I am only not sure whether you are an original traitor on your own or you are "only" a useful idiot.

Everything is subjective to you. You see what you want to see. You don't see what it is.

do you ever read a post -

the persecution of the innocent by authority of the heavenly personifications claimed by the liar moses ...

deflection of the admitted sinner - (howabout) - provide your subjective response ... after answering the question.

because - bing and the jews use the heavens to avoid their subjective - criminal offenses - to deceive those that otherwise would see them for what they are - crucifiers.

I'll give you a thousand dollars if you can translate what breezewood said in post #465,

Specifically, "the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity granted a&e for their journeys goal of self determination, judgement and remission to the everlasting is for anyone so inclined for the same purpose."
Noone can. Breeze speaks in gobbledygook.

View attachment 891241

"Anti-Semitism of the Church Fathers"

[URL

This is just a SMALL example of your false " religion" One that teaches Hate, Violence, Intolerance, Mass Murder, etc etc

Last edited:

Forum List

Back