Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Okay. If I am well informed then you may have some little problems in the integration between your sensoric input and motoric output. So if you like ot attack me then do not worry to do so. I'm relativelly robust and the very most time in a good balance.

the tiniest defect can do it---an isolated dysfunction

If he is an Atheist in your feeble minded opinion , how could he ever also be a Cult Christian ?

All by yourselves, you and Ze Bra have wrecked every half decent thought that people might have had about Germs and your country of Germ Land .

Do you like to say you did not hunt a Quark crumble cake but Germknödel? And? Will you leave now the Ukraine with all of your soldiers before we wil force them to eat yeast dumplings until they drop?

Do you like to say you did not hunt a Quark crumble cake but Germknödel? And? Will you leave now the Ukraine with all of your soldiers before we wil force them to eat yeast dumplings until they drop?
yeast dumplings? you use yeast in your dumplings?----do you mean
donuts?

I've lost count of the number of false accusations you have made against me. You really should be ashamed of the way you are behaving.

the oil tycoon denies to others their own christian heritage ... the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

- and so too their affinity for putin ...

the oil tycoon denies to others their own christian heritage ... the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

- and so too their affinity for putin ...
PUTIN is DEFENDER OF DA CHURCH----uhm--russian orthodox----he has
so testified

PUTIN is DEFENDER OF DA CHURCH----uhm--russian orthodox----he has
so testified

The atheistic patriarch of Moscow was a member of the KGB. The atheist Putin made him to one of his oligarchs with $2.7 billion private property. I fear Cyrill betrayed everyone including his own father who had fought once against the Soviets.

jews deny a religious perspective yet use the heavens to verify their claimed distinction as a uniqueness than as equals among the living -

the liar moses and their false commandments being etched in the heavens - abraham and their hereditary idolatry exacted from a heavenly brush fire. as those two in particular chosen over the multitude of others of similar claims by the equally corrupt jewish congregations for their own benefit at the expense of those around them - usaf 2023.

than those of reason as jesus and those others that gave their lives in the 1st century for the true heavenly religion or to use heavenly personifications to exact concessions that otherwise are wholly without merit. as is the same case for the 4th century christian bible.
Again…. Thanks for making my point. The Liar Moses and his false commandment? Talk about Corruption? Look at your “ church” What does that have to do with “ Jews rule the world?” Thanks for proving your “ religion “ spouses nothing but hate, violence, pogroms, and arson

The atheistic patriarch of Moscow was a member of the KGB. The atheist Putin made him to one of his oligarchs with $2.7 billion private property. I fear Cyrill betrayed everyone including his own father who had fought once against the Soviets.
uhm (blushing) WHO IS CYRILL (an alphabet?)

OH----ok-----thanks. Khoury is a surname---it has something to
do with Chaldeans----I have no idea what

Khoury (Arabic: خوري, Greek: Χούρι or Ḫūrī), also transliterated as Khouri, is a Levantine surname that is found among Christians in the Middle East. The term Khoury means "priest" in Levantine Arabic. It derives from the Latin word curia, or may come from the French curé meaning parish Priest, from Medieval Latin curatus "one responsible for the care (of souls)," from Latin curatus, past participle of curare "to take care of".

Although most popular amongst the population in Lebanon, the name can also be found within Christian communities in Syria, Palestine, and Jordan. It is often given as a last name to a new priest or minister, replacing the old one and to the children of the married priest and their descendants.[1] The Maronite Church, which is in full communion with the Ro

Khoury (Arabic: خوري, Greek: Χούρι or Ḫūrī), also transliterated as Khouri, is a Levantine surname that is found among Christians in the Middle East. The term Khoury means "priest" in Levantine Arabic. It derives from the Latin word curia, or may come from the French curé meaning parish Priest, from Medieval Latin curatus "one responsible for the care (of souls)," from Latin curatus, past participle of curare "to take care of".

Although most popular amongst the population in Lebanon, the name can also be found within Christian communities in Syria, Palestine, and Jordan. It is often given as a last name to a new priest or minister, replacing the old one and to the children of the married priest and their descendants.[1] The Maronite Church, which is in full communion with the Ro
thanks---yup I have known lots of KHOURYs ----not still "priests"

Forum List

Back